SolidSync Network/Bluetooth GPS turns your Android-powered mobile phone into a Bluetooth GPS receiver using the Android GPS and Bluetooth systems.
It creates a Bluetooth serial port and then sends GPS NMEA data to any compatible Bluetooth-enabled or network enabled device: this could be a laptop or desktop computer, or even another phone!
See http://solidsync.com/bluetoothgps for more details and to review the help guide.
Using SolidSync Network/Bluetooth GPS you can connect another Bluetooth-enabled or network-enabled device (for example, a desktop or notebook computer or even another cellular phone) to your Android device and use your Android device as a location data source.
- See the current location information in a simple display.
- Make GPS data available to any other device that can receive GPS data over a Bluetooth serial connection.
- Make the GPS data available to any other device that can receive GPS data over a TCP/IP network connection, and manage connected clients.
- Configurable update intervals.
- Run the service in the background
- Control which NMEA messages get transmitted.
- Replay trips saved with SolidSync Trip Tracker.
- Tested with applications including ESRI's ArcGIS, Wireless InSSIDer, Google Earth, and others.
# Minor bug fixes
# User interface upgrades to better support trip replay functionality
# Documentation upgrades
uConnect TCP/IP Terminal is the terminal emulator via WiFi or Ethernet to serial port profile communication. The portable Android devices can connect with the remote WiFi or Ethernet to serial port converter devices and exchange data with them bidirectional.
1. Support TCP/IP to Serial Port
2. Displays sent and received data
3. Displays log data in ASC II or Hex format
4. Send, Edit or Delete the file from the file manager
5. Save the log data in the internal memory
6. Send the data with CR/LF code
7. Support 7 data bits transmission
1. WiFi to RS-232 or RS-422/485 gateway
2. Ethernet to RS-232 or RS-422/485 gateway
3. Android Terminal Software
Download site: http://www.uconnect.com.tw
“WiFi”, “Ethernet” & “Android” page
1. 3K byte limitation. If you need the unlimited version, please download from the link.
2. The APP will be customized the UI or protocol for remote control or data collection applications.
More from developer
Don't let others know, where you are! Build your own TCP/IP-Online-Trackingsystem with "myGPS4u" and "myGPScollector"!
The "myGPS4u" client software is an ideal complement to the free listener program "myGPScollector". It reads NMEA position data from the GPS receiver and transmits it in predefined intervals to a user defined server on the Internet.
With only a few mouse clicks, you install the software from the Android MarketTM, on your existing smartphones. In conjunction with the GPS receiver, GPRS or UMTS, the data will be sent over the Internet, to a computer running "myGPScollector", which can receive data from hundreds of senders synchronous. It then creates files for Google Earth(TM) (KML) or other applications (DELIMITED), like driver's logs. Now you can track the senders positions live. You can send 4 predefined and 1 adhoc state to your headquarters.
ATTENTION: The program runs only in conjunction with the freeware "myGPScollector"!!! You can download it for free from our website. Also have a look at free "myTrackConverter", for showing your tracks with elevation profile and speed diagram.
An ideal software solution for tracking vehicles (taxis), people, sports, dog squads, geocaching, theft ...