The app is integrated with Google Drive using the Google Drive SDK/API
Creating a note is really simple:
- Open the App
- Write the note, or use voice recognition
- Close the app or hit Done
- Nothing more than that. Super Fast and Simple.
And the note is Saved right away saved in your Drive Folder.
If you need to edit the note because you missed something click on the notification and you can edit it with Google Drive App.
Google Drive is a trademark of Google Inc.
Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
This App is not to be considered a replacement for the official Google Drive Android App, so edit will NOT be implemented.
The official App make a way better job as I could possibly implement.
In the settings menu you can switch account and select the folder on Your Drive Account where the notes will be stored.
If you need to select a subfolder, double tap on a folder to load it's content.
The ".." enable you to go up a level in the folder hierarchy.
The app support AirView/Multiview on Samsung's device (Thanks to Matteo Luigi Riso for the Screenshot and the post with the info to enable it).
Please provide Issues and Feature Requests on GitHub Issue Tracker
Google Plus Page:
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don't have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, CONTACT FOR SUPPORT
New: Orientation settings
Fixed: PDF view, Document sync
LOGIN PROBLEMS (http://bit.ly/bP2oVR)
My Docs puts all the functionality of the desktop version of Google Docs on your Android device. Quickly and easily create, filter, star, share, rename, delete and upload documents from your Google Docs account. In addition to the application, you can also add our included widget to the Home Screen for quicker access to your information.
What can you do with My Docs?
* Search and Filter your Document List.
* Star, Share, Rename and Delete your Document
* Easily upload files from your device to your Google Docs Account.
* Create new documents and edit them on your device.
* Use our widget for quick access to your documents.
* Directly access your account or view your documents online with our built in browser.
Easly upload your vocabulary-lists to Google Docs (or create them with it) and than import your spreadsheets with this app to your phone as a flash-card trainer.
Features: update from GDocs, Text-to-Speak, Powerlearning, Image trainers, Auto-Modus, and a lot more
Of course you can learn pretty much anything besides vocabulary
Attention: You can NOT create your learning content with this application! Please use your Desktop-PC, go to http://docs.google.com and create your learning content. Afterwards download it with this app.
Please check out the help-pages (click on the menu-button to get there). the help-page for the browser: http://elibera.com/android/flashcard/
To deactivate the waiting time: Go to the settings-menu - "Levels - waiting time" and deactivate the waiting-time. Afterwards you have a session based learning experience.
★ Sort by last modified - to access the most recent documents
★ Take notes on the go - no need to use a computer
★ Simple interface - so you can quickly edit and move on with life
***Currently when bulleted lists are imported they are changed to numerical lists. We are working on this issue.
***30 Day trial. Try it out and see if you like it enough to purchase for unlimited use.
Give us feedback, so we can improve the app for you!
Word processing documents
*Microsoft Word (.doc)
*Adobe PDF (.pdf)
*Rich Text Format (.rtf)
*Text file (.txt)
*OpenDocument Text (.odt)
*ZIP - zipped up HTML (.zip)
*Microsoft Excel (.xls)
*Adobe PDF (.pdf)
*OpenDocument Spreadsheet (.ods)
*Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt)
*Adobe PDF (.pdf)
*Text file (.text)
*Shockwave Flash (.swf)
*Adobe PDF (.pdf)
*Portable Network Graphic (.png)
*Adobe PDF (.pdf)
*Scalable Vector Graphic (.svg)
*Ability to download files that haven't been converted by Google Docs
Many more formats and document types will be quickly added in subsequent releases. Once you download your documents you can then open it (document viewing software required for this functionality) or share it via Gmail/email with family, friends, or colleagues.
Upload documents from your Android device
Download multiple documents at once
Convert documents from one type to another
GDocs Export does NOT save or use your Google account credentials in anyway outside the scope and purpose of this application.
If you have any issues, questions, or any features you would like regarding GDocs Export, please contact me.
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Microsoft Office, spreadsheet, presentation, Office 365, Office for Android
*Recommended by PCWorld, NYTimes, InformationWeek, Financial Times and many more - Reviews on our website*
*Please download and use FREE Full Featured Trial first*
Scan documents and receipts with your phone camera, convert them to PDF. It is a portable scanner for your Droid.
*email PDF or upload it to DROPBOX(Donut+), Google Docs, EVERNOTE (Eclair+), BOX.net (Froyo+)
*Print to the cloud through (Froyo+) with Cloudprint or breezy
*OCR Option through GDocs/Evernote
*no page limit
*scan and add pages later to an existing folder
*insert existing gallery image
*compression and page size options
*quick one-page option to take a picture and upload as PDF with a single click
*Correct perspective and crop your captured image. The app detects the four corners automatically and gives you an opportunity to modify it
*Enhance image and convert to gray scale (or black/white) as desired
Keywords: pdf creator scan2pdf travel camscanner document scanner handy
- A Simple Note-Taking App for Android, Plus More Tiny Utilities Than You’ll Know What to Do With - Lifehacker
- Classic Notes + App Box for Android: Like a Better iPhone Notes App for Your Android Phone - App of the Day @ Gizmodo
- Classic Notes Lite is an app that does just about everything, and walks your dog - DroidDog
- Classic Notes is the most functional, usable, versatile app I've ever come across - AndroidGuys
- Manages to provide a minimalistic interface that doesn’t sacrifice quality - App of the Day @ Phandroid
- Simple Yet Rich In Features - Talkandroid
Classic Notes notepad with App Box is built upon the same principles as Extensive Notes but with a more minimal approach.
* Export notes as text to SD
* Import / Export CSV as todo, checklist, shopping list
* Share notes through facebook, twitter, more.
* Create backups
* Google translate
* Send to Google Docs, Dropbox, pastebin
* Text to Speech audio playback
* Add to Google Calendar - Set reminders and events
* Add notes to status bar
* Create Home Screen shortcuts
* New Note shortcut for notepad
* New Note Statusbar entry for notepad
* Modify timestamp
* Easily display create & modification more
* Wallpapers - colors, patterns, palettes
* Images - via camera or gallery
* Video - Record video
* Paint notes - fingerpaint / sketch notes
* Private notes - Lock notes with a password
* Audio notes / voice notes - Record audio of lectures, meetings
* File attachments e.g PDF, MS Word, Excel, MP3, PowerPoint, etc
* Geotag + Address look up support - Tag locations
* In note content search
* Todo / checklist support
* Prioritize notes, todos, and tasks based on urgency of low, medium, high w/ color
* Todo, checklist, shopping list
* Easily sort notes, todo, and tasks based on a number of common themes such as last modified, alphabetical, pending reminders, priority
* Attach to-do's / checklists
* Tagging support
* Reminders / Alarms
* Word etymology
* Example word usage
* Music Related references
* Postal Code Lookup for notepad
* Question and Answer for notepad
* Spelling Suggestions for notepad
* Album Art for notepad
* Artist Information
* Artist Image
* Artists Similar to
* Track Information
* QR Code notes
* Sales tax / VAT calculator
* Discount calculator
* Tip calculator
* Image caption support
* Unit conversions
* Bandwidth/Data Type
* Circular Measure
* Flow Rate
* Fuel Consumption
* Liquid Volume
* Planetary Age
* Planetary Weight
* Standard calculator
* Mortgage Calculator amortization table monthly payment, interest paid, total interest, principal paid, and balance
* Word of the day
* Rhyming words
* Wikipedia search
* Film/Cinema extras
* Actor/actress lookup
* Film lookup
* Stock quotes
- Fitness related calculators
* Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
* Body Fat
* Body Mass Index (BMI)
* Daily Caloric Intake
* Max Heart Rate
* One Rep Max (1RM)
* Target Heart Rate
* Waist To Hip Ratio
* Water Intake
* Ohm's law, resistance, voltage, current
* Random password generator
* import csv into note
* System monitor in extras
- Battery level percentage, status, health
- SD card total size, available space
- Memory usage - total and available memory
- Processor/CPU information
- Network information ip address, wifi & mobile state
- GPS status
* URL Shortener
* Bulleted lists
* Random number generator
* Days until countdown
* Decimal to roman numeral
* Wavelength to RGB
* WHOIS lookup
* Folder support
* Rotten Tomatoes
* Random Quote
* Import via Outlook
* Airport codes
* Area codes
* Countdown Timer
* Bi-gram phrases
* Comments & sub-notes
* Flashlight / torch
* Base64 encode/decode, unique word, lexical density, word lengths
* Compare text
Supported file types:
• Portable Document Format (.PDF)
• XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
• PostScript (.PS, .EPS)
• Rich Text Format (.RTF)
• Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
• Excel (.XLS, .XLSX)
• PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX)
• Apple Pages (.PAGES)
• OpenDocument Text (.ODT)
• Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
• Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
• Photoshop (.PSD)
• Illustrator (.AI)
Docs Viewer integrates directly with Android's Internet Browser, Email Clients, File Managers, and apps such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
To try it out, open the Android Internet Browser and look for a PDF (e.g.). Click the link to instantly open the document.
Alternatively, open your Email Client and find a Microsoft Office attachment (e.g.). Tap the file to view it automatically.
If you use Dropbox, tap Share and then Docs Viewer to preview your documents.
There is a 5 MiB limit to files uploaded from your Android device. Files from other sources (Dropbox, etc) can be much larger.
For the best possible experience, Google Drive should be installed.
YOU NEED GDOCS FOR USING IT
Fixed: Using spaces in file name
Only Premier users will be able to import files in formats other then documents.
Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
• Sync your notebooks seamlessly across computers and devices
• Your notes look just the same on the phone including ink annotation and formatting
• Home screen widgets to help you quickly capture photo, audio and other quick notes without opening the app
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format your notes like you want
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. Sync your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites with your phone.
Here are some more ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research
• Add rich audio and video notes for your lectures. Take a picture of the whiteboard and never miss a lecture topic
• Keep track of your shopping list and mark items off wherever you are
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team
• Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision
• Keep and edit all of your notes – whether taken from OneNote on desktop, tablet, phone, or browser
Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote.
You can find a list of Frequently Asked Questions for OneNote on Android and their answers at http://office.microsoft.com/HA104031712.aspx?CTT=1
• Requires Android OS 4.0 or later. Compatible with Android phones only
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote for Android phones
• OneNote for Android phones opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later
• To sync your notes to SkyDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account*
*Now available for free for a limited time.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Note, Notes, Note taking, List, Lists, Organizer, Todo, SharePoint, Notebook, Task, Office, SkyDrive, Office 365
Acer Docs instantly syncs your documents on all of your devices. You can view and edit your Office documents updated in the last 30 days, using any of your devices, over a wireless or mobile network. Even when your PC is shut down, you can still access Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from the last 30 days.
Plus, Acer Docs is free!
For more details, please visit the Acer Apps official website: http://www.acer.com/acercloud
Zoho Docs is an online document management application for individuals and businesses. This mobile version extends access to your documents to Android mobiles. If you don't already have a Zoho account, you can easily create one within the application.
* Access your documents created in online versions of Zoho Writer, Sheet, Show & Docs
* View documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs and other types of documents
* Edit Zoho Writer Documents in Android 4.0 & above versions.
* Download option to download the documents locally.
* Offline feature for documents to view them with no internet.
* View shared documents
* Upload any file from your mobile device directly to Zoho Docs
* Search to quickly find your documents
* Share your private documents to other Zoho users
* List view with Swipe tabs
* Tag a document
* Google Apps login
* Remembers your account info so you can avoid frequent logins
For further comments, suggestions & questions, please email us at email@example.com
More from developer
Get the Pro-Add-On for more features!
Imports your Palm / Outlook Memos!
Contact me if you have problems!
- Photo notes
- Durable checklists
- Encryption (password protection)
- Stick notes to status bar
- Full automatic backup to sd-card
ATTENTION! This is an ADD-ON, you need BOTH, the free and this installed!
It places also a shortcut in the statusbar to reach the settings from everywhere.
Also create shortcuts to profiles on home.
Please note: App is NOT intended to switch profiles automatically! Just manual!
For widget get Pro add-on!
GPS, 2G/3G NOT possible!
FYI: it is NOT possible to line up the widget exactly with other shortcuts! It's the difference between widget and shortcut, not my fault!
Also if you want automatic or timed switching, go look for another app! This is ONLY intended for MANUAL switching!
Please report problems via mail! Can not respond to cmnts
This is a widget, does not open! Go to homescreen, press menu, click add and choose World Clock Widget to use it!
So you backups files are secured against damaged or stolen devices.
Also moving your data from one device to a new one gets more easy with this add-on.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an ADD-ON for Note Everything. You need Note Everything WITH Pro Add-On to use it.
Also please note: this add-on is NOT a SYNC! It only uploads your backup files.
Use this Add-On to easily create call memos with Note Everything. You choose a call from your call log to create a note or let the app automatically offer call memos after every call.
You can configure the app if it should automatically offer to create memos after every call. Additionally you can set on which calls and in which time the app should react on calls.
Also you can create your own template how the call memos should look like.
THIS IS AN ADD-ON, YOU NEED TO HAVE "Note Everything" INSTALLED.
Click on it to open calendar.
Just go to home screen and select Add -> Widget and choose Today Widget.
Support for Froyo, HTC, Motorola, Samsung Galaxy Tab calendars
Please note: it is NOT possible to line up the widget with shortcuts! It's a limitation of homescreens, not my app!
Customizable ringtone, vibration and check interval.
If you don't have a Galaxy or this bug, you might not need this app...
Update: no alarm in airplane mode, fixed check interval