Farkle Dice is a highly addictive roll-the-dice game for your android phone.With its elegant design will allow you to enjoy yourself for hours.
Your turn starts by ROLLING six dice. Take at least one scoring combination. than you can RE-ROLL the remaining dice.
Once you get 300 points, you can COLLECT them and start new round. If after rolling there is no scoring combination, you get a FARKLE, losing all points from that round.
If you have three FARKLES in a row you will lose 500 points.
* Quick Game: Collect as many points as possible during 10 rounds.
* Play For Chips: Collect 5000 points or more in 10 rounds to win chips. The amount of chips rewarded depends on the bet and points you choose. You can use your chips to buy virtual goods from the shop.
* Play vs CPU: Play against the CPU and be the first to collect 5000 points to win.
*** Optimized for tablets ***
Social gaming stuff:
* Scoreloop integration
* Compare scores with friends on Online leader-boards
* Unlock achievements and earn chips
* Buy virtual good to boost your score
Farkle is also known as 5000/10000, Greed, Hot Dice, Squelch, Zilch, Zonk, or Darsh.
Score the highest points by throwing five dice to make certain combinations.
- Play alone or in a group
- Save your personal scores
** Support for Google Play Games **
- You can now send your scores to Google+ leaderboard, and try and make achievements.
- You can play with you Google+ contacts or with unknown people.
- If you are not interested with this new functionality, you can go to the Options page (from the menu on first page) and disable Google Play Games. You will in this case use the old functionality for scores.
- ACES IN THE SIXES CATEGORY: Get a maximum of dice for this value and mark the sum of the dice for this value.
- BONUS: Get at least 63 points in the previous combinations and score 35 extra points.
- THREE OF A KIND: Get 3 identical dice and mark the sum of 5 dice.
SQUARE: Get 4 identical dice and mark the sum of 5 dice.
FULL HOUSE Get three of a king and a pair and score 25 points.
- SMALL STRAIGHT: Get 4 dice in a sequence and score 30 points.
- LARGE STRAIGHT: Get 5 dice in a sequence and score 40 points.
- YAHTZEE : Get five identical dice and score 50 points.
- CHANCE : Mark the sum of 5 dice.
Choose the dice to keep and re-roll the others to make the best combination, and twice in a row. Once the two re-rolls have been made, choose a combination that has not yet been selected. Repeat these steps as many times as necessary to select all combinations (13 times).
LAUNCH NETWORK GAME
Start a network game with friends or strangers.
- The network game uses Google Cloud Messaging, you must therefore, up ICS (4.0), have a Google account set up on your system
Once one or more players have joined your game, you can choose amongst them the player or players with whom you want to play and ignore the others.
JOIN NETWORK GAME
- choose players and join the corresponding game.
Nickname Enter your nickname, which will be used to save your records in the high score world records, and to play a network game
- Notify when a network game is open: you can receive a notification when someone initiates a network game and displays the game code.
Farkle Fun! A fun, addicting, MULTIPLAYER, dice game! Farkle or Farkel is a dice game that has also been called Zonk, Zilch, 5000, 10000, Wimp Out, Greed, Squelch, and Hot Dice.
This Donate version is exactly like "Farkle Fun" but with NO ADS! So if you'd like, please download "Farkle Fun Donate".
Please do not click on the advertisements you see unless you feel the product they are advertising is important to you. If you accidentally click on an ad, please contact me so I can make it so the ads are less intrusive.
You can play alone or play against the scores submitted by players world wide.
Rawtzee has various options to keep you interested - in the Settings Menu you will find options such as;
Enter your unique player name to identify your score on-line or just play alone and log your own personal achievements.
Select your flag ready to submit your score on-line.
Select a set of colours for the main game screen, makes you fell at home.
Rawtzee has both a challenging on-line scoring system called the Rawtzee Leaderboard where all scores from players around the globe can be submitted. On-line scores can be accessed within the game or by visiting the Rawtzee web site (www.rawtzee.co.uk - Scores page) where a more detailed account of the scores can be seen including other player's Achievements etc. Rawtzee also records your scores if you do not wish to submit them on-line.
The challenge increases, Rawtzee has 24 Achievements to hit whilst you play the game. Some are gained by chance, some are by judgement but which ever Achievement you gain it will increase your on-line score. Persist and be NUMBER 1 !!!!
Rawtzee can speak ! Turning on the speech option will allow Rwtzee to speak out what you've rolled, how many points you have, menu options etc. You can configure what options Rawtzee says by switching them on or off in the Speech menu (using a long press). Rawtzee uses the Android built-in TTS engine.
BGM - Back-Ground Music
List to some BGM whilst playing or not,the choice is yours - you can enable or disable BGM in the Settings Menu.
(Note: For on-line scores a valid email address will be required for verification purposes only. It will not be given to any 3rd Parties.)
Device tested on;
Galaxy Tab 7in P1000
Galaxy Note 10.1
If you have any queries or experience any issues during the game, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org where I will note your query and respond.
If you like the game, please leave good feedback here :)
For more info please go to www.rawtzee.co.uk
...got to go (I'm on a roll - have fun!)
Info about permissions
GET_ACCOUNTS - automatically fills in your email address for you (optional - you may use any valid email address)
INTERNET - to load and retrieve on-line scores and achievements
READ_PHONE_STATE - to detect if phone is ringing to pause game
VIBRATE - BUZZZZ... an optional extra
1. The goal of the game.
Have fun and score as many points you can!
2. Throwing dice.
Yamb is played with six dice,
but the result is recorded by combining them only five.
One game consists of 48 rounds.
Each round consists of three throws.
After each roll you can leave some dice.
After third round ends,
write the best matching result.
3. Rows "1", "2", "3", "4", "5" and "6"
In these fields need to get more of the same cubes.
Enter: (Number of collected dice) x (Value diced)
For example, you collected four's:
1,3,4,4,4,6 -> The result is a 3 x 4 = 12
4. Sum rows
Here is the sum of values
in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th row.
If the sum is greater than or equal to 60, you get 30 points bonus.
Sum of top 5 dice. The goal is to have as many maximum.
For example: 2,4,5,6,6,6 -> The result is 6 + 6 + 6 + 5 + 4 = 27.
The smallest sum of 5 dice. The goal is to have as small a minimum.
For example: 1,1,1,2,3,5 -> The result is 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 3 = 8.
7. Sum Min, Max
(Maximum - Minimum) x (number of enrolled units)
For example, Maximum 27, Minimum 8 and 4 one's in that column (1st row).
-> The result is (27 - 8) x 4 = 76.
8. S Straight.
Here we need to collect five consecutive numbers:
1,2,3,4,5 or 2,3,4,5,6.
If the scale was obtained after:
- Discard all the dice at once -> The result is 66
- Part of dice thrown twice -> The result is the 56th
- Part of the dice thrown on three occasions -> The result is 46.
9. F Full house, or 2 and 3 of the same dice.
For each received a full house, and added to the 30 points bonus.
For example, 6,6,6,4,4
-> The result is (6 + 6 + 6 + 4 + 4 + 30 Bonus) = 54.
10. P Poker or four dice. Obtained for each poker, added to the 40 points bonus.
For example, 5,5,5,5
-> The result is (5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 40 Bonus) = 60.
11. Y Yamb. Most valuable fieldin the game. 5 presents of the same dice.
For each obtained Yamb, added to the 50 points bonus.
For example, 6,6,6,6,6
-> The result is (6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 50 Bonus) = 80.
Here is the sum of the previous entered 4 combinations.
(S + F + P + Y).
13. Column down
In this column are allowed to enter the results row down.
You should first fill in the "one's", then "two's" and so on to "Yamb".
14. Free column
In this column, there is no limit.
Results can be entered at will in the free fields,
If something has not previously announced.
15. Column up
In this column are allowed to enter the results of the order up.
You should first fill in the "Yamb" then "Poker" and so on to the field "one's"
16. N - Column for the announcement.
Completing the field this column should previously announced.
Announce be thrown after all the dice at once, but if something is announced.
The green box in column "N" means the ability of notice.
After completing the circle, the result should be announced to enter the field.
Texas Casino Poker
Jacks or Better Video Poker
Deuces Wild Video Poker
Jokers Wild Video Poker
Perfect Pair Blackjack
7 Slot Machines
Red Dog Poker
All these games come with the app and are 100% free.
In this first version you can play against another human player or against your device! Now totally free without ads!
Rules of this variant of the game:
-5 Dice that you can throw, you have 3 opportunities by turn to try to score different games.
-Between each throw, you can select convenient dice to keep them in your hand.
-At the finish of your turn, if you dont have any of the allowed games, you can score 0 to the game of your choice.
-Plays admitted: groups of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Stairs without 1, 2 and 6. Full (3 equals and 2 equals), Poker (4 equals), Generala (5 equals) and Double Generala (Generala again).
-If you score during the first try, you receive aditional 5 points.
-The game finishes when the score table is full and the player with higher score wins the game.
-The score list can be touch-dragged if it doesnt fits on your screen.
In the near future: more players on the same device and play via internet!
We hope you enjoy this game as much as we enjoyed creating it!
Thank you to the all the users that played Generala!!
Notes on language:
The game is available in 4 lenguages for now: English, Spanish, French and Portuguese.
Notes for better gameplay:
We have successfully tested the compatibility of the game in Tablets and Android phones (2.1 +) ranging from 3 to 10 inches with resolutions from 320x240 to 1280x800 pixels, LDPI, MDPI and HDPI densities.
If you want to adjust the size of the graphics, the game has an option that allows you to optimize viewing on your screen. The options also allow you to adjust sound, music and vibration.
If you have problems with the graphics, please send the information of your device and we will try to upgrade as soon as possible to enjoy the most of our product. Thank you very much!
Notes on permissions
Requires permissions: vibration, SD writing to keep scores, internet and Android Market license online check.
Keywords: Generala, Yacht, Yahtzee
10 rules of games are provided with the application including Craps, Backgammon, Yahtzee (Yams), 421, Black Jack, Dice 10000, Killer, Farkle and other ... You can change the rules of the game to your liking.
Use the scoreboard to keep track of the players and their scores.
You can block one or more dice and restart.
You can move a dice.
Little more, a dice roller with customizable faces. Enter the text you want as pledges, actions, choices, dare , love dice ...
Many options are available:
¤ Color of dice
¤ Background Image
¤ Size of dice
¤ Number of dice (up to 9)
¤ Sound effect
¤ Dice customizable
Play with your friends/buddies and roll the dice !!!
If you have any problems with this application, you can let me know by email at email@example.com. I will reply you within 48 hours.
¤ Vibration for collisions of dice
¤ Internet for Google ads
version 2.4 :
version 2.2 :
¤ Add scoreboard
¤ 10 rules of games are provided
Played since the 14th century, Farkle is a timeless game enjoyed all over the world. It is simple to learn and fun to play. Simply roll six dice and try to get the best score over 10 rounds. Test your luck and skill against players from all over the world.
Farkle is also called Farkel, Zonk, Zilch, 5000,10000, Cosmic Wimpout, Hot Dice, Greed, Squelch and Darsh.
We are constantly working on improving the game and your feedback is important.
You may reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** SUPER OPTIMIZED FOR BOTH TABLETS & PHONES ***
*** English | Spanish | French | German | Japanese | Korean ***
*** Leaderboards and Achievements using Google+ ***
*** Downloaded over 850,000 Times ***
Farkle Dice has stunning artwork, engaging sound, and is both fun to play and user friendly. You'll have hours and hours of entertainment for FREE.
Both new and experienced players will love the clarity of the score board and how quickly you can jam out a game while in a meeting (before someone notices). Make sure to turn down the sound effects first or you'll be caught.
100% dice randomization to prevent cheating. Each roll uses a robust randomization algorithm implemented by our lead engineer. The computer player has the same chance you do. Sometimes, you have to take that extra risk and roll again!
• Optimized for Tablets and Phones
• Tons of customization options! You set the scoring rules to how you want to play.
• Customize Break-In Score
• Customize Point to Win
• Customize Three Pair Scoring
• Customize Rolling a Farkle Score
• Customize Hot Dice Setting
• Customize 4, 5, 6 of Kind Setting
• Customize Straight Score
• Play against up to three of your friends
• Play against different western outlaws and heroes, each one offering a unique challenge
• Share your winning score in Facebook or Twitter
• Fantastic graphics, professionally drawn
• Professional sound track and sound effects
• Stats to track your best game, turn, wins, and more
• New player hints pointing out which dice can be scored (they can be turned off in settings for experienced players)
• Perfect for that five-minute break or long commute
** Frequently Asked Questions **
Q. How do you play Farkle Dice?
A. The rules can be found by tapping 'Menu' then 'How to Play'.
Q. When does the 'Score It' button become active?
A. You need to select at least one scoring dice.
Q. Which dice can be scored?
A. The dice with the arrows above them can be used for scoring. You can turn the arrows off in Settings.
Also known as Zonk, Zilch, 5,000, 10,000, Wimpout, Hot, Piffle and Farkel.
We are constantly updating the game. If you experience any problems, please email our team and we will investigate the problem right away.
Any feedback please emails us. Thanks very much for all your support in our games!
Try to push off as many as shiny coins and exciting prizes as you can, make sure to push them towards you because if they fall off the left or right side they are gone and don’t count.
Numerous prizes will appear in the game, crowns, diamonds, chests... each type of them have different bonus, and you should at least gather one tier for each type of prizes to unlock the bonus. Also, you can sell the prizes for coins.
It’s ok if your coins run out; more will be filling up your pockets very soon. When you are online, the system will add on a gold coin every 30 seconds, even if you are offline the system will also add on a gold coin every 9 minutes. Beyond of that, you can use Slot to win coins.
Also, if your gold coins quantity is low, visit the Coin Shop to Top-Up for more gold coins.
If you like coin dozer and other card and casino games or dice game, you should not miss this game!
-Impressive 3D graphics
-Amazingly realistic physics
-Lots of Daily Mission
-Over 20 Special Coins and Prizes!
-Lots of special effects
More updates coming soon!
Try out this beloved classic dice game now for free on your Android device! Only Kniffel comes with the original Schmidt Spiele license and the official set of rules: try your luck and see if you can dice a Full House, three of a kind or even a Kniffel! Challenge up to eight human or artificial opponents!
Kniffel HD is the best dicing experience for your mobile device!
- Real dicing feeling
- Multiplayer fun for up to eight players
- Challenge the sophisticated AI
- Available in English, German, Spanish, Italian and French
© 2011-2014 b-interaktive GmbH, Licence by KIDDINX Media GmbH, Lahnstr. 21 D - 12055 Berlin, Developed and Published by b-interaktive GmbH, Lohbachstr. 12, 58239 Schwerte
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/binteraktive
Roll the dice to earn big points! That one lucky combination could put you in the lead.
With our online leaderboard you'll have hours and hours of entertainment challenging the other players.
Are you ready to risk it all to be a high roller?
You will also like our other games: due to online leaderboard it becomes so exciting to play the farkle game with your friends and see who is leading now.
Farkle is played by two or more players, with each player in succession having a turn at throwing the dice. Each player's turn results in a score, and the scores for each player accumulate to some winning total (usually 10,000).
- At the beginning of each turn, the player throws all of the dice at once from a cup.
- After each throw, one or more scoring dice must be set aside (see sections on scoring below).
- The player may then either end their turn and bank the score accumulated so far, or continue to throw the remaining dice.
- If the player has scored all six dice, they have "hot dice" and may continue their turn with a new throw of all six dice, adding to the score they have already accumulated. There is no limit to the number of "hot dice" a player may roll in one turn.
- If none of the dice score in any given throw, the player has "farkled" and all points for that turn are lost.
- At the end of the player's turn, the dice are handed to the next player in succession (usually in clockwise rotation), and they have their turn.
Once a player has achieved a winning point total, each other player has one last turn to score enough points to surpass that high-score.
Following are the probabilities of scoring combinations in the initial throw of six dice.
Dice combination Probability
Three of a kind 1 in 3.240
Four of a kind 1 in 20.736
Three pair 1 in 25.92
Straight 1 in 64.8
Two triplets 1 in 155.52
Five of a kind 1 in 259.2
Six of a kind 1 in 7776
Enjoy Farkle - the best dice game!
More from developer
The perfect Sqwhere from 1-25 is possible, but damn tough. Are you a genius? Or at least half a genius? Then you will make it! :-)