As opposed to traditional King game with predefined order of game types, this is a soloist game (along with Préférence, Solo Whist and Skat) where one player (declarer, contractor, soloist) selects the game specifics and has certain advantage in play, while the others try to prevent the soloist from realizing the advantage and improve their own standings at the same time.
Unlike Bridge, Préférence, Belote or Euchre, this game is void of bidding. In exchange, it offers a variety of game types, each requiring its own approach and tactics. Being one of the most versatile card games, it demands deep thinking and ingenuity, representing a great challenge for an intelligent card player. The game has a simple and consistent scoring system.
The application implements three-player version of the game with one human and two computer players. Three skills of computer player are supported.
As different flavors of the game exist, the rules can be modified to suit the style of game you are used to. Few cheat options are also supported.
- Saving game session at any stage.
- Support of both portrait and landscape orientations,
accepting changed orientation "on fly"
- Animation and sound effects, custom background music.
- Choice of background (texture and color) and style of court cards
(English, French, German, Dutch, Russian).
- Adaptable to different screen resolutions and aspect ratios.
- Designed to support all Android releases. Compatible with Android Kit-Kat.
Free copy of the application features non-intrusive advertising.
More from developer
The perfect Sqwhere from 1-25 is possible, but damn tough. Are you a genius? Or at least half a genius? Then you will make it! :-)