Get the free Basic and Advanced Vocabulary at home and on-the-go: study vocabulary with interactive exercises, systematically deepen your knowledge and practice your pronunciation. Actively speak German with babbel.com, one of the biggest language learning platforms worldwide.
★ 3000 vocabulary words with images, pronunciation and sentence examples*
★ Intelligent review manager**
★ Integrated speech recognition for pronunciation exercises
★ Offline mode
★ Basic and Advanced Vocabulary: German
★ Vocabulary trainer for beginners and advanced learners
★ Numerous themes
★ Free app
★ Optimized for tablets
★ Extra courses and features on babbel.com
* The first lesson of any category is already included in this app. Other German vocabulary packages can be downloaded.
** To be able to download additional vocabulary packages and use the review manager, you will need a free Babbel account. This is the only way the vocabulary you've learned can be saved and your progress analyzed. You can create your personal Babbel account directly on the app. This is absolutely FREE.
Learn German with Babbel: With the babbel.com website learning system, you can learn German flexibly online. The courses are divided into manageable themes and offer you a variety of different German exercises: Beginner and refresher courses, grammar, verb training, tongue twisters, phrasebooks and much more. The courses have been developed by experts and improved with years' worth of customer feedback. Interactive German exercises for vocabulary and grammar as well as other tools enable you to pinpoint and learn what you need. Fear of speaking? No problem. Thanks to integrated speech recognition, you can rate and practice your German pronunciation. The intelligent review manager presents the vocabulary you've learned in optimal intervals for review. This helps embed what you've learned in your long-term memory. Learning languages on the internet has never been so easy! With Babbel you won't just learn quickly, intuitively and flexibly, but also more affordably than with traditional language courses. You can try the first German exercises online - free of charge and with no obligations.
"But Babbel's focus on speaking, the wide selection of languages and the modest price make it competitive with both the free Duolingo and the sophisticated but pricey Rosetta Stone." - The Economist (Jun 14th 2013)
Learn English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Dutch or Indonesian and communicate with people from all over the world.
Just give it a try!
We're happy to have your feedback. Write with your questions and suggestions to:
Your Babbel Mobile team
• Commonly-used German phrases & vocabularies
• Font size adjustment
• Authentic pronunciation
• Record & compare your pronunciation
• Store & manage your favorite phrases
• Search for phrases & vocabulary by keyword
• No Internet connection required
• Web Site:
Phrasebook keywords: phrase, vocabulary, book, dictionary, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, germany, free, lite
✦ Get the full set of phrasebooks for FREE! Search for "codegent" and download more languages.. Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, & many more. ✦
Learn German is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting German or German speaking countries.
300+ common words and phrases included for FREE. Upgrade and unlock 900+ phrases in 18 categories.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains over 300+ essential phrases in the following categories
* General conversation
* Directions and places
* Eating out
Upgrade and unlock all 900+ phrases in these categories.
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to email@example.com. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
Learn German quickly and easily by the photos , whoever was your language, with a simple and interesting games to teach German
this free package with ads but full package with no ads
wonderful and easy app to learn the German language, in a simple way by images, so that each word have photo about it
And there are possibility of recurrence hearing the Spelling , pronunciation, the application also includes games and fun tests to learn the German language easily
Using this application you can learn the German language very easily and very quickly
Whatever their native language you will be able to Learn German by images from this application
Whether you are a French or Japanese or Chinese, Arab or Italy or Spain , or any nation , you can learn German through this application easily
This application is an ideal way to teach children German vocabulary and the names of things in German and teach them the way the correct pronunciation of the names of all things in the world arround us
this application is made by specialists with the knowledge of the German language ,
We hope that you like this application - thanks for you
Learn German quickly and easily by the photos , whoever was your language
- Beginning to intermediate/advanced vocabulary
- All vocabulary is sorted by subject and includes images
- All words are read by native speakers
- Simple, guided learning process
- 4 different kinds of exercises, provided at the ideal moments to maximise your learning
- Full progress reports
- No Internet connection required
- 400 words are unlocked when you download the application. The remaining words (3,000) can be unlocked through the application.
• Google Play's "Best of the Best" 2013.
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive." —FluentIn3Months.com
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, or English, the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
More than 22.000 grammar and vocabulary exercises
A more than 800-hour interactive online German course.
Our exercises are structured according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages
The DeutschAkademie Online German Course has been designed by experienced German teachers.
Advantages for students:
You can control your progress as you learn German online
Forum: A German teacher will answer your questions
Levels: The online exercises are organised according to the course book and the European Framework of Reference for Languages
Our online German Course can be used as a supplement to your German course or to help you to teach yourself German.
★ The most important German vocabulary words with pictures
★ All nouns are taught with their gender specific article (der/die/das), which plays an important role in German grammar
★ Repetition algorithm adapts to your language learning speed
★ Hear correct German pronunciation; choose between a male or female voice (powered by iSpeech)
★ Practice your own pronunciation, using voice recognition technology
★ Instagram mode: pulls relevant pictures from Instagram for a more challenging and interesting learning experience
Three difficulty levels for maximum word retention:
1. German word is shown, choose the correct picture
2. Picture is shown, choose the correct German word
3. Picture and English word is shown, speak or type the correct German word
Exercises will progressively get more difficult as you learn more words.
WordPic is suited for beginners and intermediate learners, and is a great supplement to traditional language learning programs like Pimsleur or Rosetta Stone, to build up your active and passive vocabulary.
The app works offline, no Internet connection is required (except for the word pronunciation and voice recognition features, and the Instagram mode).
This free app does not require any unlocks to access all content. It displays both banner ads and interstitial ads. Users can remove all ads through an in-app purchase. This purchase applies to all devices linked to the purchaser's Google account.
*This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
English to German and German to English Translator and Dictionary
Easily translate German to English and English to German.
Each screen on German word a day helps you improve your German we show the English meaning the German translation and example sentence in English and an example sentence in German! Make learning a new language easy with German word of the day!
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6000 words with images to illustrate words and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 11 languages: Russian, Portuguese, French, Arabic, Chinese, Turkish, Thai, Spanish, Italian, Romanian and English.
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in “Spin Categories” feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 12 pre-programmed interface languages: German, Russian, Portuguese, German, Arabic, Chinese, Turkish, Thai, Spanish, Italian, Romanian and English.
Learn German app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn German for free. Learn more than 6000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 12 major languages: German, English, Russian, Portuguese, French, Arabic, Chinese, Turkish, Thai, Spanish, Italian and Romanian. The app’s vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn German, English, Italian, French, Spanish or Romanian.
Please support us by leaving a good rating in Android Market, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
learn Conversation in German in simple way
Learn Conversation by basic phrases, simple and easy
With pronunciation Per sentences
this free package with ads but full package with no ads
More than a thousand phrase in the German language
All basic German sentences that you will need in your life and your transaction with people
Conversation sentences about the following topics and more : + 1000 sentences
Welcome and meet people
News all the time
Ages and birthdays
Dealing with the traffic police
At the university
Love and Marriage
Words may see in public places
The question of what does or does someone
Question for contact details
Question if someone
Someone asked about plans
Symptoms of the disease
Family and Relationships
Spinning and courtesy
Hobbies and Interests
Date and Time
Grammy request an appointment
When the doctor
At the gas station
Authentication of people and get to know them
Bid farewell to the people
Languages ??and communication
Thanks and apologies
Question and expression
Talk about work
and more ..
Your learning progress is rated in a test yourself module. This way you can tell if you need more studying to master a subject area. Try to score 100% to get 5 stars!
Also available are 2 exciting fast games to make learning German fun. The matcher game tests your memory by having you find hidden pairs of German and English phrases behind boxes before the clock runs out. The slider game tests your hand eye co-ordination by clicking on matching phrases sliding quickly across the screen before the time's out. Don't wait. Try them out now! BETA.
This German language learning widget can be great for those who learn German at school, language course or those learning by themselves. Every word has its english translation, and German phrase which will help You to learn.
To add widget:
-go to phone's Home screen
-tap free space on screen and hold for a while
-than choose widget from list from pop-up menu
If You like my application - give it 5 stars, if not or You would improve something - write me an email, before giving bad note.
This app will give visitors to Germany and those who are interested in learning German a good start in the language.
Learn German is super complete course with audio, virtual records using native speaker so this gonna be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand.
The learn german app gives you :
- General conversation
- Directions and places
- Eating out
- Making new friends
- and much more!
Donwload this app now, its free for you!
★Featured by Apple&Google Staff & Picked by Best10Apps.com★
MosaLingua was designed by a German professor and a developer who actually uses the app on a daily basis.
Did you know that you can get by just fine on vacation knowing less than 500 carefully-chosen words? Spending just 5 minutes per day for two months will allow you to memorize 600 words and key phrases!
Learn the essential 20% that will apply 80% of the time. Afterwards you can choose an area of focus that is relevant for you (travel, sports, business, technology...).
Whether you are starting German from scratch or you already know the basics, MosaLingua is adapted to suit your language needs. It's like having your own private tutor in your pocket!
Whether your motivation for learning German is for school (diploma, class, course, SAT, GCSE), vacation, business purposes or simply for the joy of learning, MosaLingua will have you speaking German in no time:
MOSALINGUA CONSISTS OF:
- 3000+ flash cards of vocabulary and phrases, including audio pronunciations by native German speakers
- 14 diverse categories (e.g. Accommodation, transportation, shopping, tourism, social, emergencies...)
-more than 100 sub-categories (e.g. At the restaurant, at the hotel, buying and negotiating, sports, partying, flirting...)
- Up to 10 levels to complete, from the basics to more specialized vocabulary
- 17 dialogues presenting common situations that come up on vacation (or when traveling)
- Study German lessons and language tips that will aid your progression
- More than 100 bonus materials to unlock as you progress
- Online German dictionnary
- Possibility to create your own cards
LEARN THE ESSENTIAL 20% THAT WILL TAKE YOU 80% OF THE WAY:
- Learn the most useful/most used vocab (and the most simple) first
- Learn only the most useful phrases for your studies, for your travel, or for German SAT or German GCSE
HIGHLY EFFICIENT AND PROVEN LEARNING METHOD:
MosaLingua uses the Spaced Repetition System (SRS), the product of several years of scientific research
- Calculates review dates for the flash cards according to how difficult you find each one, to encourage efficient and long term memorization
- Spend time learning what you find useful, not what you already know
- MosaLingua constantly adapts to your needs and pace (like a private teacher)
- Use both audio and visual memory
- Sustained learning (long-term memory)
LEARN GERMAN ON THE GO
- You get to decide how long each German lesson will be (it doesn't matter whether you have only 2 minutes or more than 30 minutes to spend)
- Automatically adapts to your needs and pace
- You can stop a lesson and then pick up where you left off whenever you want
- You don't need an internet connection, all the German lesson and content is available OFFLINE
FUN AND ADDICTIVE
- Unlock bonuses as you progress (dialogues, jokes, fun facts, sayings, tips)
- Learn from dialogues based on realistic situations that you may encounter on vacation
- You'll be amazed at how quickly you will learn new German words and how addictive it becomes
- the App keeps track of your progress giving you the motivation you need to succeed
Already have an app or a dictionary from Babbel, Rosetta, Stone, Livemocha, busuu, Duolingo, Mindsnacks, mobilinga? Then try MosaLingua, the best way to study German. We're positive you won't regret it!
The German app is constantly being improved. We take user feedback into account. Free and regular updates are in the works!
If you have a suggestion or need assistance, please click on the customer support link or at http://mosalingua.com -> you are guaranteed a reply!
More from developer
Questions? Remarks? Bugs? Just shoot me an email from within the app.
The app uses the rough estimates from the German Wikipedia pages. They don't include the age in their formulars, which is considered by some sources to be better/worse for different age groups. Don't forget that the whole concept of the BMI is only a rough estimate. If I put on 5kg of muscles the BMI would declare me obese - no matter my age. I would still love to have those muscles :-)
The app offers no health consulting (and neither do I), a low/high BMI does not say anything about your health, etc. Please see your doctor if you are concerned about you weight.
No permissions, no adds, no internet access. I am not spying on you :-)
The learning system is based on the Leitner system. In this method words are grouped into levels according to how well you know each one. The beauty of the Leitner system is that you can achiev a maximum recall with minimum effort! After all, the hard part of learning vocis is not the learning, its the remembering over a long period of time...
See http://www.stephanwiesner.de/vociteach for details and more screenshots.
- Contains about 1000 words in French, German, English, Spanish and Italian (each)
- Enter and edit entries
- Import/Export to .csv format
- Import data from many sources, eg. http://www.dict.cc
- Learn mode, quiz mode, review mode
- High Score to motivate you or to play-learn in a group
- Learn anything you want. Foreign languages like French, Spanish or German, history data, geography, medical terms, etc.
- redesign the list vocabulary screen
- search function
- Access sd card: for the import/export functions
- Samsung Galaxy SI, Galaxy SII, Galaxy SIII, Galaxy Note, Asus Nexus 7