STIHL connected brings people and machines together in the digital world for efficient fleet management. Maintenance logs, events, product information and an overview of the management of your machine fleet are collated in one comprehensive system.
The free STIHL connected App for your Android smartphone is the professional tool for efficient fleet management. Together with the latest generation of the STIHL Smart Connector and in conjunction with the STIHL connected Portal, you can always have a clear overview of detailed usage data for your tools. This saves you time in your daily work and enables you to make your work processes more efficient.
An overview of your STIHL connected functions:
- Equipment list: Maintain oversight of your products, their respective product status and assigned teams.
- Event list: Get a detailed overview of all open events related to your products and manage them clearly in one place.
- Operating times: You can view the operational hours performed for each of your STIHL connected products, with the total updated daily.
- Maintenance recommendations: Predefined maintenance plans for STIHL products are calculated precisely on the basis of running time or usage interval, and are displayed to you in good time.
- Product locations: See where data from your products was last received and synchronized.
- Products nearby: You can immediately see which power tools with the STIHL Connectivity function are in your immediate vicinity as well as their status.
- Product identification: Find your compatible STIHL connected products quickly and easily by activating the integrated LED display.
- Product creation: Conveniently add STIHL products by scanning a barcode or using the Smart Connector 2 A.
- Product history: Get a clear overview of the product history, as well as completed events and maintenance
- Battery products: The current charge level of your cordless products with STIHL Connectivity function can be displayed in the equipment list.
- Products from other manufacturers: Manually manage third-party products together in one overview.
- Communication with dealers: If you need professional support, contact your trusted authorised STIHL dealer.