7 Day Refund Policy
Google offers an automatic 2 hour refund window. But if you would like more time you can try it risk free for a week. If you would like to request a refund, send me the order number found in the receipt Google emails you at the time of purchase.
It is difficult to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments, please use email!
For fast and friendly support: email@example.com
This is a player only, you must provide your own audiobooks to play.
You can download books from sites such as https://librivox.org/, http://www.booksshouldbefree.com/, mp3 Overdrive books, or any place that provides DRM free audio.
Written with a focus on simple design and ease of use with an interface that puts your books on display and doesn't get in your way. Tap anywhere on the background to play and pause. Use gesture controls to skip forward or back. A slide out navigation drawer for when you need it. The player brings many convenient features such as downloading book cover art from within the app, sync position across multiple devices, set a time when the sleep countdown timer is automatically active if book is played, auto adjust sound levels, a play queue to auto start the next book when your current book finishes, add multiple library folder locations, and many more.
I listen to audio books every day and I wrote this player as a labor of love. I've spent many hundreds of hours developing this app, and continue to invest a lot of time in improvements and updates. If you enjoy audiobooks like I do, please give it a try. I hope you will enjoy using it.
• No advertisements. No in-app purchases to unlock features.
• Folder based library automatically stays in sync with your audiobook folder. Each book should be placed in its own folder. Allows books to be organized within subfolders. Library will allow you to browse folders, or list all books at once.
• Supports mp3, m4b, m4a, opus, ogg and more. (must be DRM free)
• Variable playback speed (0.5 to 3.0x) and volume boost. Can set global defaults and per book override.
• Built in sync support. You can synchronize current position and bookmarks to multiple devices. (Android 4.0+)
• Cover art is added from embedded art, images in the book folder, or can be downloaded easily from within the app.
• Position History.
• Chapter search. Skip next/previous or jump to any file. This must be enabled in settings. Embedded chapters not currently supported.
• Bluetooth play/pause/skip support.
• Remembers last played volume for headset, Bluetooth, speaker, and sleep mode.
• Lock-screen control.
• Control with Tasker, LLama, etc. See: http://goo.gl/nPmj8t
• Book Play queue.
• Navigation drawer that can slide away when not needed.
• Play/Pause from notification pull-down
• Sleep timer with shake to reset, set custom notification sounds, and a few unique options.
• Fade sound options for sleep timer.
• Auto rewind depending on paused time, customize rewind times to your liking.
• Set custom short and long skip times.
• Set custom colors for progress bars, action bar, and text.
• Headset button user defined actions.
• Option to hide status bar notification when not playing.
• Actively being developed, always more good stuff in the works!
English, Deutsch (German), Pусский (Russian), Polski (Polish), Swedish (Svenska)
Needs network and storage permissions in order to download and save book cover art.
View network connections required by sync feature.
Phone call permission for pause/resume on calls.
Pair with Bluetooth devices permission to allow optional auto play when connecting to bluetooth.
Wake Lock to ensure audio plays when screen is off.
Retrieve running apps for background service to know if the app is showing.
Change your audio settings for equalizer.
IMPORTANT NOTE: due to the differences in audio capabilities between different Android OS versions and device models, it is recommended you install the trial version before using this application, to ensure that your audio files are playable on your device: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.akimbo.abp.trial
Read the full manual at https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0ByHIlLQe6aBabWRJOVE2MFBDbVE&export=download&hl=en
• Supports all the major audio book and other audio formats: M4A, M4B (including iPod chaptered books), MP4, MP3, ogg vorbis.
• Reads cover images and chapter information from within audio book files.
• Parses WMA and FLAC (actual ability to play depends on your device).
• Maintain your last position and last set volume level for each book.
• Partial play speed control (IMPORTANT: requires purchase of Presto app and is limited to MP3 and OGG formats, will not work on M4B books).
• Allows bookmarks for each book.
• Configurable step buttons for quick shifts forwards or backwards.
• Easy to use “go to” dialog that will take you instantly to any chapter or position throughout the book.
• Home Screen Widget.
• Allows a one-click automatic download of covers for any book, or for your entire library at once.
• A configurable “lock” mode, which prevents accidental changes of position during play.
• Sleep Timer, pausing play after a specified time.
• Loads your entire library at once: offers a one-click scan of any folder tree on your device.
• The player screen offers a host of accessibility and experience improving features, including large-font and human voice indication (and approval) for your actions.
• Allows undoing and redoing any accidental change in position while listening.
For easy listening to your audiobook without looking at the screen (while engaged in some other action or for the visually impaired) it offers a range of accessibility features (including human voice indications) as well as an option to lock the player against accidental changes.
The player is highly recommended not just for audiobooks, but for any episodic format, such as music albums or podcasts.
A note on permissions:
• Internet access is only done at your express request to download covers (it is never launched without a user pressing the download cover button). No personal information is ever sent outside your phone.
• Access to your phone’s state is required to pause the player when a call comes in. No other use of this permission is made.
• Writing to the external storage is required if you choose to save the app’s data (library, images, etc.) on the SD card, instead of the device’s internal storage. No other use of this permission is made.
• Battery status and wake lock permissions are used to prevent locking the device (when configured by the user) when playing or when playing while connected to a power source.
Audio books from LibriVox are free thanks to the dedicated work of hundreds of volunteers who record, edit and distribute the books. New releases are prepared daily, and the entire catalog spans the breadth of world literature, including novels, history, biography, short stories, poetry and more in both fiction and non-fiction.
The LibriVox audio book app makes it easy to search for free audio books, as well as classic radio dramas. You can browse by title, author or genre, look at new recordings, or search for specific key words. Because the books are free, you can listen to as much or as little of a book as you like with no cost. The app remembers your position, so when you return to a book later, you can start listening at the place where you left off.
To see the LibriVox Audio Book catalog, visit http://librivox.bookdesign.biz
- Unique book navigation system with bars for coarse, fine, and finest navigation to switch to any position in the audiobook in a few, if not in one, touch.
- Original concept of interactive visual time marks, when bookmarks, last point reached, and last point of interaction marks are shown right on the player screen navigation bars for one click navigation. No more traversing menus to find your bookmarks. No more loosing you current playback position after replaying previously stored bookmark, seeking for some content, or changing the playback position by mistake.
- Ability to import and play books stored in Dropbox.
- Ability to play multi-folders books - a feature that many other audiobook players lack.
- Ability to sort audio files by tags and smart name sorting (when "Chapter 10" follows "Chapter 9").
- Ability to pause and resume playback from the lock screen.
- Notification with ability to play, pause, or rewind playback.
- Traditional playback controls (play / pause, rewind, fast forward, next and previous) and ways of navigation.
Enjoy the advanced navigation functionality for free for 45 days, after which you may either buy a full license for all your qualified Android devices or continue using the basic version of the application.
To use SpokenWord Audiobook Player:
The audiobook files must be copied to your device and stored in a separate folder. The book folder may consist of audio files or sub-folders with audio files. If a book folder or its sub-folder contains an image file, it will be a first choice for a book cover, though you can use any image from your gallery for this purpose.
SpokenWord Audiobook Player requires the following permissions:
read the context of your USB storage - to play audio files;
read phone status - to pause playback during phone calls;
prevent phone from sleeping - to keep processor from sleeping when playing a book;
read phone identity and internet access (full network access, view network connections) - to enforce a free trial period for a device;
write to external storage - to store books imported from Dropbox;
internet access - to send anonymous reports on application crashes (you may opt out from sending the reports in the application settings) and to access Dropbox;
Google Play billing service - to allow license purchasing.
Also, to import audiobooks from Dropbox the app must be allowed to read audio files and image files (for book artwork) stored in Dropbox. Dropbox will ask you for the permission the first time you connect to it.
SpokenWord Audiobook Player sends and receives data only in the following cases:
- An anonymous device id is sent once during the first run to check when, if ever, the application was installed and run before. It is necessary to enforce the free trial period of the premium functionality.
- In the unlikely event of a crash an anonymous error report is sent to developers to help them improve the application. You may opt out of sending crash reports in the application settings (Menu/Settings).
- When buying license.
- When browsing Dropbox storage and importing books from Dropbox.
© 2014 Wiltech, Inc.
Tags: audiobook, audio book, player
Wherever you are. Whatever you’re doing. The SoundCloud app lets you hear more.
More hip hop. More rock. More electronic. More classical. More house, jazz, audiobooks, sports…
- Explore Trending Music and Trending Audio feeds
- Search directly for tracks, artists and other users
- Follow friends and artists to hear what they share
- Browse tracks by genre
- Listen to your stream wherever you are using WiFi or data
- Play, pause and skip tracks from the lockscreen
- Login or register with Facebook and Google+
- Record sounds. Share them on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr
- Geotag recordings with location information
- Listen to playlists, or create your own and share them with your followers
It’s easy to dive straight in and start discovering music & audio.
Try the Explore section to find trending music & audio of just about every genre you can think of.
As you explore, tap the heart to ‘like’ and save your favorites for later playback.
The Search page lets you find your favorite tracks, and artists. Follow their profiles so you can listen to the new music they post in your Stream.
Find out more on http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/topics/110297-mobile-apps/articles
PRAISE FOR SOUNDCLOUD
“SoundCloud is focused on building out a massive trove of content, weaving it all into the Web and making it easier to share. The “YouTube for audio” analogy looks increasingly apt, especially if its metrics continue to shoot skyward.” - ReadWrite
“SoundCloud is a sharing machine. Remember the early days of audio online — when you had to download the Real Player or Windows Media Player to listen? The days of downloading before listening are over.” - USA Today
“It's an evolution of audio's most vital self-service creation and discovery platform, music's best analogue to Twitter, YouTube, and Kindle Direct Publishing. It's not just finding or sharing songs or podcasts or spoken-word readings your friends may be listening to — it's finding and sharing the people who make those recordings, too.” - The Verge
Like what you hear? Let us know, and share your discoveries with the world.
SoundCloud Blog: http://blog.soundcloud.com
The more you tell us, the better SoundCloud gets.
Your privacy is really important to us. We only ask for the permissions we need for the app to be at its best.
For more information, read http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/1575188-what-permissions-are-required-to-download-the-app
If you have any more questions get in touch with us - see the help section.
This app is available in English, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
Folder Player is a popular and totally free (NO Ads!) minimalistic but powerful alternative music player which uses folders to play music or audiobooks. Supports MP3 format, as well as (*IF* supported by your hardware), FLAC, WAV, AAC, WMA among others.
Just navigate deep to any directory you like and play it. You an play individual files too.
Folder Player is a freeware which knows how to play whole directories. It can browse and play individual files, folders, or full folder trees.
Why another music player for Android?
There are many great mp3 players out there. If you're happy with them, you probably don't need another one. But chances are, you have same problem as I had before I created this app - you tried many players (like MortPlayer or WinAmp), and your mp3 tag-based access to your music still too cumbersome, because your world defined - yes - by folders.
Is Folder Player a solution?
If you need advanced capabilities of a desktop player - Folder Player is probably not the right fit.
This player focuses on things that really are important: browsing and playing music on a portable device, and that's exactly what makes this app stand out.
You can learn more, join beta program or leave feedback at http://folderplayer.com
If you like the player - it is important to rate this app - here is why:
More people rate it -> more people see it -> more feedback -> more updates
(by the way same applies to other apps you like, rate them too!)
Other features include:
- integration with bluetooth headphones (and car)
- integration with last.fm (via scrobbler)
- pauses during phone calls and navigation speech
- sequential and random play
- configurable settings
- Double press headset button to skip track
- Search (Android 4+)
I would like to thank all the fans of this app, for your feedback, donation, translations and also Uplink (http://vinisoft.com) who helped me with the UI for this app.
Want to be part of the beta program? https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.folderplayer
ATTENTION PLEASE: This application is based on Android system media facilities and supports the same files as the default android music player. If your file format is not supported or your files are hidden to Android music library (indicated by .nomedia file in the folder), you will not be able to listen them with Ginkgo Audio Book Player.
Easy navigation: Four step buttons (backward, fast backward, forward and fast forward) make seeking and repeating easy.
[Bookmark]: Bookmark function allows you to place multiple bookmarks within a track, that helps you to locate the begin of a chapter, a paragraph or even the begin of every phrase. You can also use the "create bookmarks by interval" function to "cut" long recordings into small pieces.
[Lyric and subtitle]: Lyric (.lrc) and subtitle (.srt) can be imported as bookmarks. This will be a great help to language learners.
You can find audio files with associated lyric /subtitle files on some language learning resource sites(e.g. http://www.51voa.com/VOA_Special_English/A-Mobile-App-in-Delhi-Aims-to-Protect-Women--44408.html), or make your own lyric files with free tools. Once you get the lyric/subtitle files, put them into the related audio files folder and import them as bookmarks.
[Progression]: your progression (shown by a dark green progress bar) on each track is memorized to resume later.
[Support files]: This application is based on Android system media facilities and supports the same files as android music player does (This varies depending on devices. Commonly supported formats include: .3gp .mp3 .mp4, .m4a .flac .wav .ogg)
[Tags based browsing]: built on Android system audio library, the browsing interface is revamped to be simple and efficient.
[Folders based browsing]: you can also browse audio files by folder/file names. The library scan is automatic and instantaneous.
[Configurable headset buttons]: Wired and Bluetooth headset buttons are supported and can be reassigned to step and bookmark actions.
Key words: audiobook, foreign language, bookmark, seek, repeat, progression, resume, folder, headset buttons, MortPlayer, Audible, Ambling, Akimbo, Astro.
DS audio allows you to stream music stored on your DiskStation with your Android device wherever an Internet connection is available. Better yet, with the offline mode you can listen to songs stored in the device’s local memory for when no network connection is available. You can browse music by albums, artists, folders or genres, create your own playlists or share them with your friends, and even rate your music! And if you have dedicated stereo speakers at home, DS audio can also become a remote control to stream music to them.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.1 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
• Popular format playback
Listen to songs in more than 20 popular formats.
• Lossless formats
Listen to tracks in formats without quality loss, which your default music player couldn’t play before. Our application has it’s own audio engine.
• 10 band graphic equalizer with presets
Choose standard presets or create your own. To open it tap EQL button on the right bottom corner. Then tap on On/Off button to switch it on/off.
• Sound effects
Get the best quality from your headphones using them with flexible effects. Open equalizer and swipe to the second tab with effects.
• Custom interface colors and background
Change look and feel depending on your own style. Express yourself! To customize your interface tap options menu (small gear in the top right corner or menu button on your device). Then tap on Settings -> Look and feel -> “Colors and Background” or “Skins” to change whole look of the player.
• Convenient circle rewind for audiobooks and podcasts
Tweak rewind speed for easy navigation in long tracks. Open Settings -> Controls -> Rewind speed. For example, x1/8 speed allows you to rewind in 8 full circles instead of one. It makes your navigation eight times easier.
• Volume buttons playback control
Switch tracks with volume buttons. You don’t need to pull out your phone from your pocket. It’s a great way to use NRGplayer for sport. To switch on this feature open Settings -> Controls -> Volume buttons.
• Switch folders, albums or artists in one motion
Open media library by tapping on ADD button in the left bottom corner. Find your favorite directory, album or artist and tap on small play triangle button on the left side of the list item. Return to the main screen. Now you can swipe to the right or to the left on the playback queue to switch. Use NRGplayer as your music player for car.
• Play all your collection in three taps
1. Tap on ADD button to open media library.
2. Tap on “Songs” tab
3. Tap on play icon in the left side of any item in the list
Playback queue will be created automatically for you. You can switch on "random" on the main screen (above forward button).
• Unique playlist system
You can select tracks in 5 categories: folders, songs, albums, artists and cloud. Add them all to playlist in one touch. There are no borders between directories and media library anymore. Just press ADD button on the left bottom corner. Then tap on checkboxes on the right side of any list item. When you select everything you want just press “Add” or “Play” button.
• Home screen and lock screen widgets
You can choose one of three home screen widgets: 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, and one lock screen widget!
• Headset support
Leave your device in the pocket! You can tweak your headset on the Settings screen: Settings -> Controls -> Headset.
• Id3 tags editor
You don't need to edit every track if you want to change album or artists title. Just open tag editor in album or artist category. To do that open music library, select required tab and make a long press on a list item to open context menu. Then just select “Edit tags” option. All changes will be applied automatically.
• Sleep timer
Don’t worry about sleeping with player on. It’s turn off automatically by sleep timer. To open sleep timer tap on Settings -> Controls -> Sleep timer.
Use firstname.lastname@example.org for bug reports.
This is the free version with ads. There is a payed version on market without ads, which makes the application smaller and me happier.
Besides that it comes with a lot of unique features.
• Resume where you left. Stores for each folder where you left
• Show folders as a 'flat' list if you have a small collection
• Alternatively show folder hierarchy like in a file manager for larger collections
• Four configurable seek buttons. Very useful for seeking in podcasts or audio books
• Equalizer (Android 2.3 and newer):
- 4 customizable settings
- 8 predefined settings like Bass Booster, Vocal Booster and Party setting
• Virtual room and reverb effect (Android 2.3)
• Speed control with pitch correction (Android 4.2+)
Increase or decrease the playback speed of your podcasts or audio books.
Not suitable for music. Please watch the video: http://youtu.be/d_0eWUXs6Yo
• Pre-amplifyer: Increase the volume of audio which was recorded with a low level. (Android 4.2+)
• 432 Hz playback mode. Please read this article for details: http://goo.gl/Oeg5hh (Android 4.2+)
• Car/Sports mode with big buttons
• Change volume and balance with two finger gesture. Youtube video: http://goo.gl/9LXsIE
• Undo function: Undo actions if you accidentally touch a button or select another track
• Shuffle and repeat options (long tap on play/pause button)
• Delete and rename files (long tap on file)
• Sleep timer
• Headset button control (double and triple clicks)
• Lyrics via musiXmatch app
• Last.fm scrobbling via 'Simple Last.fm Scrobbler' app
• Search for files and folder
• Share files
Don't worry about 'adware' warnings of some antivirus scanners. Of course the player is not a virus. This is just because the player shows advertisements. The full version is not affected by that.
Permissions: Please take a look at the F.A.Q section on my homepage:
There's no easy way. Practice makes perfect.
We just want to be small assist for your long way.
Play playback Speed Control/Pitch control
Extracting Audio from movie file and play audio with speed control
Subtitle support(.smi, .srt)
Headset Button Control
MP3 Edit (Cutting and Merging)
Powerful MP3 file manager
Text/Image Viewer ( Lyrics in MP3 file.)
Silence auto detection, move, repetition,...
Powerful Bookmark (History)
Most of audio, video format are supported.
(In case of video file, it extracts audio and play with speed control)
Best with POD Cast , Audio Book , Pimsleur
Audio Music Player Foreign Language study player
Listening test English Chinese French German Italian Japanese Korean Portuguese Russian Spanish Lessons GMAT SAT Score IELTS
LNAT PREP EAP International education Language schools
Exam Test FLEX TOEFL JLPT JPT HSK GRE ETS OPIC POD Cast
Good morning pops GMP High middle school Audio Book
Features include (but are not limited to) :
- Customizable 5 band equalizer with presets
- Over 30 different themes
- Album art manager
- Tag editor for music files
- Batch selection – for selecting multiple songs at once
- Custom lockscreen
- Reconfigurable interface
- Resource management options
- Chromecast support for a TV listening experience
- Video browser and player
- Embedded lyrics support
- Sleep timer
- Playlist manager
- Podcast bookmarks
- Add music “Up Next”
- Scrobbling support
- M3U and M3U8 playlist support
Upgrade to Rocket Player Premium for:
- More audio formats: alac, tta, ape, mpc, wav, flac, wv and wma (except lossless and copy protected)
- 10 band graphic equalizer
- plus many more features, compare here: http://www.jrtstudio.com/RocketPlayer/Free-vs-premium-and-cloud
Subscribe for cloud features:
- Playlist backup and syncing between devices
- Album Art downloading
- Auto Tag editing
Combine with iSyncr for metadata syncing.
Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com/RocketPlayer/FAQ for more information.
© 2015 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Built in 6-band equalizer with bass boost,
- Gapless playback
- Lyrics (supports both embedded lyrics and online lyrics via MusixMatch)
- Automatic artwork downloading
- The best user interface of any music player in the Play Store
- Tons of theme options, including light & dark mode
- Sleep timer
- Extremely customizable widgets
- Last.fm Scrobbling
Features available only in the paid version (Shuttle+)
- id3 tag editing
- Folder browsing
- ChromeCasting to your TV
- Tons more themes
Shuttle Music Player contains everything you need in a music player... and a little bit more. It is the music player of choice for your Android device!
Check out http://www.shuttlemusicplayer.com for more info.
Like Shuttle+ on Facebook:
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable recording studio!
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
Home screen Widgets in separate download "MortPlayer Widgets"
Want to fix or add a translation? Go to http://www.getlocalization.com/MortPlayer_Music/
- Folder based navigation with simple folder change and auto progress to next folder
- Configurable main directory (e.g. all files below "/sdcard/music" or "/sdcard/audiobooks", individual for each player)
- Playlist support: Reads m3u, m3u8, pls, and asx; writes m3u and m3u8; allows adding files outside of main directory; easy access to playlists in main folder and subdirectories
- Ignores .nomedia (you set the directory, should be fine - right?)
- Reads ID3 tags itself (usually less buggy than Android's media library)
- Album art support: ID3 tags (jpg+png, types "other" and "front cover"), AlbumArt.jpg/png, cover.jpg/png, folder.jpg
- Plays all media types supported by core Android (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, M4A, 3GP, MIDI, Wave) and some device specific (WMA, FLAC), but only on devices which support them
- Easy folder/file selection by tapping cover resp. tag info
- Set the track order for each folder
- Flexible play, shuffle, and repeat modes (stop after track, repeat folder, shuffle files per folder, shuffle all files, ...)
- Supports headset buttons and OpenWatch
- Pause/continue on headset removal/plug and calls
- Sleep mode (stop playback, power off not allowed by Android system)
- Alarm clock
- Swipe gestures
- Selectable layouts (so far only default, car, and big cover) and themes
- Selectable backgrounds (theme color, own images, or wallpapers - even Live Wallpapers)
- Delete and send files
- Supports ScrobbleDroid and Simple last.fm Scrobbler (both interfaces also supported by many other scrobblers, like the official last.fm app)
- Supports equalizer, bass boost, and reverb on devices with Android 2.3
- and some more, just check the preferences...
Phone state: Used to pause during a call. Otherwise it would only be muted by the system.
Wake lock: So the playback isn't stopped when you turn off the screen. Also for some optional features like disabling the auto screen off during playback.
Disable keyguard: In case you only want to use the app's lock screen. (And not return to the default one afterwards.)
Write/delete external storage: For some internal files in \.MortPlayer, e.g. cached folder covers from ID3 tags and track order lists.
Internet: Ads (AdMob)
Boot completed: To reschedule the alarm clock after boot.
Tasks: For "StopService" activity, to avoid the system returns to player afterwards
If both are installed and none is running, you can select which player to initialize.
ATTENTION: Although it shouldn't be allowed (there's an "information file" included in every app), some ROMs/devices might install this app to SD. This often causes the Widgets not to be enlisted in Widget selection. In this case, please move the app to main storage (you can do this with some entry in the system preferences).
If you experience troubles like weird display or nonresponsive widgets, try to remove an re-add the widget.
MortNotes is a (hopefully) simple app to manage short notes and check lists. It's a bit like Google Keep, if you know that.
So, if there's Keep, why another app?
Because it has some advantages:
- Checkboxes work in Widgets
- Both note text and checkboxes possible in one note - so you can add a short general description to your check notes
- More layout options (optional Widget action bar, own colors, ...)
- Pebble app
- No Google account/sync required - for everyone who doesn't like Google to get all the data
- Text file based, so you can easily sync and edit the files, if you want to
- WebDav support (e.g. OwnCloud)
- Auto refresh in selectable interval
- Hide or show already checked entries with one click
What's still missing but planned for future updates:
- Notifications (reminders)
- Layout optimizations for tablets
What probably won't come (anytime soon):
- Support for images and audio recordings
- Font support (fonts aren't supported in Widgets by the system, so the app would need to render images - an unnecessary waste of memory and CPU time in my opinion... It's enough I have to do this with the checkboxes.)
While I'm aware some of it can be done with e.g. the calendar, this tool allows a bit more without cluttering your calendar schedule.
Please note it's a quite new app, so while everything worked fine in my tests, bugs might happen.
Supported schedule types are:
- Fixed time: just remind you at a single time
- Timer: send a notification after some minutes
- Week days: select the days of the week you like to be notified, handy for alarms
- Day of year: same procedure as every year?
- Day of month: same day every month
Supported notification types are:
- System: The well known notification in the notification bar, optionally with sound and/or vibration
- Pebble: Send you notification directly to the Pebble without having to clean up any system notifications (requires official Pebble app with enabled 3rd party notifications)
- Openwatch: Have a watch supported by the Openwatch app? Great, similar like Pebble for you then.
No bloated contact manager, no bells and whistles, just a simple list of contacts and assigned ringtones. Tap a contact to assign a different ringtone or SMS sound. That's all.
(Uses Android's ringtone/notification sound selection. No download, no free file selection.)
Well, OK, you can have a bit more now:
- Group assignemts:
Open the groups assignments dialog (icon with some faces), and you can assing ringtones to entire groups. Your favorites (starred contacts) are handled like a group as well. You can also change priorities if contacts are in multiple groups.
If you don't want to overwrite the ringtones of single contacts which are assigned to a group, make sure the "individual" check box is active when you tap the contact (shown as contact icon in the list).
Note you have to press the "assign to contacts" button to activate you group ringtones. I think it'd be too slow if the contacts were modified on every change.
- SMS sounds
You can also optionally let MortRing play the SMS sound. However, since MortRing does not modify the default SMS app, you'll have to disable the sound in your SMS app. Usually there's an option to select a "Silent" notification.
Too avoid too much confusion, ringtones and SMS sounds are always used in combination, i.e. if a group with group ringtone but default SMS sound is found, the default SMS sound will be played, and not some SMS sound that might be defined in a group with lower priority. Same with SMS sound and no group ringtone: Default ringtone.
There were a lot of changes, so it's somewhat "beta" again. Tell me if you experience troubles.
- Read contacts: Should be obvious... ;-)
- Write contacts: To modify contact ringtones
- Save settings: To modify the default ringtone
- Read external storage: Necessary to get the title of ringtones on the "user accessible" storage (can be internal as well), and to play them (in case of SMS sounds)
- Receive SMS: So the contact's SMS sound can be played
- NO internet access: This app surely won't transmit the read data...