While everything looks pretty stable already, this app is still pretty young, so some bugs might still come up.
MortNotes is a (hopefully) simple app to manage short notes and check lists. It's a bit like Google Keep, if you know that.
So, if there's Keep, why another app?
Because it has some advantages:
- Checkboxes work in Widgets
- Both note text and checkboxes possible in one note - so you can add a short general description to your check notes
- More layout options (optional Widget action bar, own colors, ...)
- Pebble app
- No Google account/sync required - for everyone who doesn't like Google to get all the data
- Text file based, so you can easily sync and edit the files, if you want to
- WebDav support (e.g. OwnCloud)
- Auto refresh in selectable interval
- Hide or show already checked entries with one click
What's still missing but planned for future updates:
- Notifications (reminders)
- Layout optimizations for tablets
What probably won't come (anytime soon):
- Support for images and audio recordings
- Font support (fonts aren't supported in Widgets by the system, so the app would need to render images - an unnecessary waste of memory and CPU time in my opinion... It's enough I have to do this with the checkboxes.)