Reached level 20 and the developer asked how much would u like to pay? Sadly i didnt pay. Also i am giving 5/5 because the game is fun and u dont need to oay if u cant
It is a very simple game but requires a lot of thinking. I also like how you can choose if you would pay for it. Sadly I dont have any money but I would pay six dollars.
Fantastic game, great concept and well developed at this point. I can see a great oppertunity for expansion in the future and possibly user made levels as a feature of the game.
Good game honestly. Not worth money in my opinion but good. The puzzles are easy but that might change. I'm only at the point that they ask for a rate amd why not?
One of the simplest games I've ever played. Has the correct amount of difficulty and very addictive. Thumbs up to the developer.
I kinda like how it asked you how much you think this game us worth i liked that kinda of but the Game is Ok and i like itand i usually delete a game after a couple min playing it but this game is good actually
+ 1 5 0 . b e s t . u s e r . l e v e l s
· · · Thanks to every single player that uses the editor. The levels that you create are awesome.
· · · To celebrate one year of making your own levels, you can now play the best 150 user levels.
+ m o v i n g . o b j e c t s
· · · You can now create moving objects in the level editor.
+ h e a r t
· · · Save or share any user level.
+ c o n t r o l
· · · Invert controls if you feel like it.