The app in general fulfills my requirements except one part: the ability to buy an Anschlussticket when necessary. I already have an MVG Abo and sometimes I only need an extra ring, the option is there, but I can't choose it (Android).
It is unacceptable that they are using your location information to prevent that you pay within the train.
1. I recommend not paying your tickets with it. We are just writing a reimburse complain. We payed 3 time the money for the same ticket. It delivered a failure message but the money were gone (2x). Because of the message we bought a paper ticket. 2. Payments function only if the app is switch to German language. If you have had it on English and switched to German, it will switch back unexpectedly. 3. Not a good solution if you are in a hurry. Buying a ticket (after setup is complete) takes many seconds and the application responds with failures for almost no reasons. This is annoying if you are waiting for a S-Bahn that leaves each 20 minutes.
Probleme werden nicht gefixt trotz mehrfachen Kontaktierungen und Versprechungen durch den Support (wenn er denn mal antwortet, was meist nicht der Fall ist).
Convenient app I'm frequently using the app and I like it a lot. Your destination is easy to find, the app automatically suggests the correct tickets (usually hard to find out at the machine), you can also punch in addresses. There's even a map overview included to find your way from a stop to the actual place. The user interface is a bit complicated though. You can even buy stripe tickets and monthly passes. Definitely worth using!
No way to cancel orders, any mistaken orders are permanent. Otherwise it's alright, but this critical flaw can cost you a lot of money, so it really does not deserve more than one star, if even that.
Purchase by fingerprint
• Use your fingerprint to buy your ticket conveniently.
Improved stripe ticket
• From your current credit the ticket configuration is just one click away.
• In addition, your strips can also be checked at the bottom of the ticket configuration.
• Tariff rings and zones are displayed for each journey.
• At stops with a lot of different stop positions, we show you the exact position where your bus or tram departs.
The VBN app: All travel info and VBN mobile tickets - wherever, whenever
The VRR App is your individual timetable information and your ticket machine.
Travelling successfully in Berlin and Brandenburg with the VBB “Bus & Train” app
Is my bus on time? Real-time information about the buses of DB Regio NRW Bus