At first it works fine. I can read/write data then all of a sudden when l tried to increment value... It says 'No valid key found in chosen key file'. Then after that when I try to read or clone from dump it always shows the same message.
Excellent Works as described. Although I'm not sure why mfoc and mfcuk functions are not implemented? Are there differences between mobile and dedicated readers?
Wonderful At the moment the app can't crack / bruteforce Mifare Classic keys, but with the correct key everything works.
Works on Moto G5 Plus (XT1685)
I can't clone the uid , I am using the special card, but still cannot copy uid. What is the reason ?
App was totally honest that it wouldn't work in my device. Big props for that.
• Set custom sector count (read/write MIFARE Classic 2k).
• Check BCC before writing.
• Added BCC calculator tool.
• Added more well known keys to the extended key file.
(Remove the old and restart MCT to get the new key file.)
• Added Chinese translation.
• Changed "Mifare" to "MIFARE" to comply with NXP's registered trademark.
• Added multiple devices to the list of incompatible devices.
• Some minor bug fixes.