For the first time, TCM Phyto makes the study of traditional Chinese phytotherapy, which has been developed systematically by Professor Hempen over many years, readily accessible to a wide range of users. Approximately 400 traditional Chinese medicines and over 250 traditional Chinese recipes are available. Each individual remedy and prescription is presented in a detailed monograph, with its effect systematically described throughout. Moreover, you can listen to every name in Chinese. A full-text search finds medicines and recipes quickly and easily by scanning the database of over 15,000 symptoms.
TCM Phyto is a unique source of knowledge that encompasses the entire contents of several standard works. The app can be used anywhere in the world thanks to its multi-language feature (German, English, Chinese and Pinyin), which enables the user to switch languages at any time. It also offers a graphical interface for entering Chinese characters.
- ca. 400 herbs
- ca. 250 classic formulas
- powerful search engine over all sections e.g. names, effects, indications,...
- change the translation of the entries into English, German, Pinyin or Chinese
- voice output of the Chinese name (voice recording, no digital output)
- create notes for each entry
- the entries contain the following sections: names, thermal nature, taste, zangfu-organs entered, effects and their indications, occurence of the herb in formulas, ingredients of formulas
- showing herbs/formulas wich have the same entry (for example show all herbs/formulas which have the thermal nature "hot")