This tool is powerful vibration meter tool.
It has the following features:
- shows vibrations in real time
- saves vibration data into SD card
- provides configurable sound alarm that may be used to:
- detect the earthquakes when you sleep
- detect if somebody opens the door when you sleep
It is recommended to use the battery charger when it works for a long time.
If you want to recommend the alarm feature that may recognize earthquake
We will also use this facebook page to keep you informed about the work progress and current activities and plans for the future.
This application comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
There is a problem that occurs on some devices. Some devices may not provide the data when from the vibration sensor when the screen is off. This is an Android error.
We are trying to find a good workaround.
Send us the information if the application does not work, please
Very deep technical information http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=3708
Live Display: See tilt and vibration data in real time.
Acquisition: Timed acquisition, with settable delay and duration. Collect raw accelerometer data for up to 10 minutes at max rate allowed by device. Also analyze low frequency vibrations with periods up to five minutes.
Data Storage: Acquired collections are stored on the device, with date and time stamp for later retrieval.
Analysis: Each collection can be viewed to see the raw accelerometer data, processed tilt and vibration, and calculated power spectral densities, both in graphical and report format.
Email Access: Users can email raw or processed data in text (csv or tab-delimited) or MATLAB format.
With VibSensor, you can explore the world of vibrations. Capture vibrational resonances and magnitudes, or even use it like a seismograph to capture an earthquake!
This app shows you not only active triggers, events and latest item data, but has a few more features:
* view current problems
* view events
* filter events and problems by hostgroup and/or severity
* view latest Items
* view screens
* mark events as acknowledged
* history for items (graphs)
* push notifications - trigger updates in realtime
* two homescreen widgets (1x1 and list problem widget)
* share problems, events and items with your colleagues
* light and dark theme
* HTTP auth for proxy
* HTTPS/SSL connection (trusted and optionally untrusted)
* Zabbix 2.x support
You should use at least Zabbix version 1.8.3!
If you encounter bugs or if you have feature requests, please report them on https://github.com/inovex/zax/issues?state=open or send us an email.
This app uses the following libraries:
* ActionBarSherlock (http://actionbarsherlock.com/)
* ViewPagerIndicator (http://viewpagerindicator.com/)
* NineOldAndroids (http://nineoldandroids.com/)
* OrmLite (http://ormlite.com/)
* Jackson Core (https://github.com/FasterXML/jackson-core)
* GraphView for Android (https://github.com/jjoe64/GraphView)
* Pubnub (http://www.pubnub.com/)
A big thank you to all developers of these great products!
The output of the design procedure is a list of double-precision filter coefficients (Text output option) or an implementation of the filter in C/C++, C#, Java or MATLAB/GNU Octave source code. This output is formatted into an email you can send to any recipients.
Complete source code for the Android FIR Filter Designer app is available at https://www.assembla.com/code/firdesign/subversion/nodes.
Thanks to Jake Janovetz for providing a GPL-licensed implementation of the Parks–McClellan algorithm that served as a starting point for this app.
For example, it can be used
• To measure the acceleration of a vehicle.
• To measure the vibrations caused by a vehicle (indicates the comfort level of this vehicle).
• To measure the inclination of a surface.
• As a quick assessment tool to measure how intense are the vibrations produced by a product you are going to buy.
• In any other professional or even fun usages you can think of.
• Time Domain Analysis
Shows the magnitude of vibrations or the acceleration over time.
• Frequency Domain Analysis
Displays a graph showing the measured frequencies on the X-axis and the magnitudes of each frequency on the Y-axis.
• Time Domain Parameters (Advanced)
Calculate features of the acquired vibration samples (Minimum, Maximum, Average, RMS, Variance, Skewness, and Kurtosis).
• Analysis can be done on the X,Y, and Z directions.
• Save snapshot of current analysis graph.
For any feedback, bug reports, or required features, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.