Lieber Telekom Kunde,
HotSpot Login zeigt an, wenn ein Telekom HotSpot verfügbar ist, und hilft Ihnen, sich einfach zu verbinden - ohne jedes Mal Benutzername und Passwort einzugeben. So unterstützt sie auch eine nahtlose Übergabe von 3G zu WLAN, sobald Sie einen Telekom HotSpot betreten.
Sollten Sie sich gerade nicht in der Nähe eines HotSpots befinden, erlaubt Ihnen der integrierte HotSpot Finder die komfortable Suche nach über 11.000 HotSpot Standorten in Deutschland und mehr als 50.000 Standorten weltweit über eine Datenbank im Internet. Der Finder zeigt die HotSpots an Ihrem aktuellen Standort oder bei einer beliebigen Adresse in einer Karte an. Zu jedem HotSpot erhalten Sie mit Tipp auf das HotSpot Icon Zusatzinformationen und können die Route dorthin bestimmen.
Hinweis: An Partner HotSpots im In- und Ausland ist das automatische Login sicherheitshalber deaktiviert. Das Login an diesen Standorten ist mit der App nur manuell möglich und verursacht zusätzliche Kosten. Sollte der Anbieter eine kostenlose Nutzung zur Verfügung stellen (z.B. BTOpenzone HotSpots bei Starbucks), muss die Anmeldung über den Webbrowser erfolgen, um zusätzliche Kosten zu vermeiden. Die App zeigt dann lediglich den aktuellen online Status!
Hinweis: In vielen Telekom Tarifen ist eine HotSpot Flatrate bereits inklusive. Telekom Kunden ohne HotSpot Flatrate können HotSpot Basic nutzen. Mit der Nutzung von HotSpot Basic erfolgt die Abrechnung minutengenau. Für HotSpot Basic fällt kein monatlicher Grundpreis an. Für Kunden ohne Telekom Tarif ermöglicht die App den bequemen Kauf eines HotSpot Pass vor Ort. Weitere Informationen zur Nutzung der HotSpots und den aktuellen HotSpot Tarifen der Deutschen Telekom finden Sie unter www.hotspot.de.
Viel Spaß mit der App,
Norton Security Funktionen im Überblick:
- Anti-Phishing für Internet-Anwendungen
- Anti-Theft mit Remote-Auffinden und SIM-Lock
- Sperr- und Löschfunktionen bei Verlust
- Prüfung von Anrufen und SMS auf unerwünschte Anrufer
- Anti-Malware mit umfassendem Norton-Schutz
- Norton LiveUpdate und weltweite Community Watch Funktion
Professioneller und TÜV geprüfter Schutz von T-Mobile Austria.
Gemeinsam mehr Sicherheit erleben!
Inklusive 3 Tages T-Mobile Testlizenz, danach ist eine kostenpflichtige Aktivierung der Norton Security Option notwendig. Die kostenpflichtige Option kann nur von T-Mobile Kunden genutzt werden.
Weitere Informationen und Konditionen zur Option und zu laufenden Kosten auf: http://www.t-mobile.at/nortonmobile
! Your device must be rooted to be able to use Mobile ODIN. Check the list below to see if your device is supported !
If you use the EverRoot option, Mobile ODIN will root the firmware while you flash it. Checking out that new leaked firmware? No reason to lose root!
Currently supported devices:
Samsung Galaxy S:
- AT&T/Rogers Captivate SGH-I896/I897
Samsung Galaxy S2:
- AT&T SGH-I777
- Sprint/Virgin/Boost Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710/VMUB/BST
- USCC SCH-R760
Samsung Galaxy S3:
- LTE SHV-E210S
- LTE GT-I9305/T/N
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I747/M
- TMOUS SGH-T999
- Sprint/C-Spire SPH/SCH-L710
- VZW SCH-I535 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC/Cricket/MetroPCS Galaxy S3 SCH-R530/U/M/C
Samsung Galaxy S4:
- LTE GT-I9505
- Sprint SPH-L720
- TMOUS SGH-M919
- USCC SCH-R970
- Canadia SGH-I337M
Google Galaxy Nexus:
- GSM Maguro/Yakju/GT-I9250
- CDMA/LTE Toro/Mysid/SCH-I515 (no cdma radio flashing)
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Note 2:
- LTE GT-N7105
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I317/M
- TMOUS SGH-T889
- Sprint SPH-L900
- VZW SCH-I605 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC SCH-R950
Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- Sprint SM-N900P
- TMOUS SM-N900T
- USCC SM-N900R4
- Canadia SM-N900W8
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0":
- 3G GT-N5100
- Wi-Fi GT-N5110/N5113
- LTE GT-N5120
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1":
- 3G GT-N8000
- Wi-Fi GT-N8010/N8013
- LTE GT-N8020
Samsung Galaxy Tab:
- Tab 7" GT-P1000
- Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200/L, GT-P6210
- Tab 7.7" GT-P6800, GT-P6810
- Tab 10.1" GT-P7500, GT-P7510
- Tab 2 7" GT-P3100, GT-P3110, GT-P3113
- Tab 2 10" GT-P5100, GT-P5110, GT-P5113
Samsung Galaxy 5:
Flashing with Mobile ODIN does NOT increase your custom kernel flash counter or make the yellow warning triangle appear.
For discussion and support: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1347899
- MANUAL -
Flashing with Mobile ODIN is easy. You start by starting the app and the app will check your system has everything it needs to continue (like root). It may need to download an additional package, so it is advised you have Wi-Fi available.
Now you should see the main Mobile ODIN screen. It will list a set of partitions. Clicking a partition will allow you to select a file from your SD card to flash to that partition. Do not worry about selecting the wrong file - Mobile ODIN will not let you. Separate files (named after the partition) as well as .tar and .tar.md5 files are supported.
From the desktop ODIN you may be used to "PDA", "PHONE", and "CSC" buttons. All three of these buttons have been replaced by the "Open file ..." button. This button will open the file you select from the SD card, and find all the partitions it can flash inside that file. So if you select a .tar file containing kernel and modem, the Kernel and Modem partitions will be set up to use that .tar file for flashing.
Now that we have selected what we want to flash, if you have the Pro version you can proceed to the EverRoot section. The EverRoot options allows you to root your firmware while it is being flashed. Never again will you be without root! Select here which apps you want to inject in the firmware that is being flashed.
Now that we are all done selecting partitions and configuring EverRoot, we continue to "Flash firmware". Mobile ODIN will gather all the information it needs and perform the flash. Before starting, however, it will check that your battery level is over 50%, and if applicable offer to verify MD5 checksums on the files you have selected to flash. If all is well, it will reboot into recovery mode, and flash the firmware you have selected.
* Unblock any websites – unblock YouTube, unblock Facebook, and others such as Hulu, Netflix and BBC where it is blocked
* Give unrestricted access to mobile VOIP and messaging services such as Skype and Viber anywhere
* Secure your mobile WiFi connection with HTTPS encryption
* Prevent hackers from stealing your private information
* Browse the web privately & anonymously
* Compatible with Android OS version 2.x and 4.x
In case of any issues, please email us at https://hsselite.zendesk.com/home instead of leaving a support issue or comment in the reviews.
Recommended by CNET, PC WORLD, CNN and PC Magazine.
★★★★★ “You'll notice the difference in Web page loading times. We liked the fact that Hotspot Shield cut down average loading times by more than 30 percent,” CNET
★★★★★ “By using VPN technology to encrypt all traffic….Hotspot Shield protects all digital communication including browsing, e-mail, text messaging, and communication by apps,” PC Magazine
★★★★★ "If you're concerned about threats like Firesheep or you know how easy it is to sniff out passwords and cookies, you may want to give the app a try," Lifehacker
Features: Enjoy great features you love on the desktop version!
* Protect yourself while using Wi-Fi hotspots (VPN encrypts all internet traffic); protect your identity, your IP address and stop unwanted tracking. Share and communicate privately.
* Gives you access to your favorite sites: Unblock any blocked content and services - get Facebook, Skype, BBC, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, Viber, VOIP, messaging and other services wherever you are: at work, school or while traveling
* Quickly share the app to your loved ones via email or SMS, so they can secure their connection too! It provides the best recommendations from your contact list. We DO NOT store any personal information.
Monthly and Annual subscriptions available for faster connection, better cost savings and enhanced security. All subscriptions provide unlimited VPN bandwidth and NO ADS
* A few devices are not compatible with Hotstpot Shield VPN. Please contact your device manufacturer to check if it supports VPN.
* Now we ask 2 additional App Permissions, Phone Calls & Your Social Information to enable sharing the app easily.
* For 2.x OS: Before starting Hotspot Shield VPN, if you have other installed VPN clients, please be sure that they are disconnected.
Follow us on…
Also check out our desktop version: http://www.hotspotshield.com
Support URL: http://hsselite.zendesk.com
Contact email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright: AnchorFree, Inc.
Thank you for all the support!
Tags: AnchorFree, Hotspot Shield, Free VPN, WiFi, Hide IP, IP address, Secure connection, Unblock sites, Access Internet, Content
Release Notes: v1.3 full screen web experience for devices with larger screens.
Key Features of My Account:
• New! Device Health (Beta) - improve your battery and device performance, get notified whenever we find an issue
• Bill Pay - easily setup and pay your bill directly from your phone
• Data Usage - view how much data you use so you can make sure you and your family are on the right plan
• Account Management - view account usage and manage multiple lines all on one screen
• Notifications - the one place to find alerts for your device, account, and any special offers from T-Mobile
What is Device Health Beta?- It's a set of tests that identify problems with your device and gives you the tools to fix them straight from the app, we will:
• Check Battery Performance-is your battery working properly? Is your battery dying after a few hours? Find out if it's your screen, an app, or something else that's killing your battery.
• Check Device Performance-is your device starting to run slowly? Do you click on something and it takes forever to do anything? Find out if you have a memory issue, the latest firmware or too many apps running at once.
• Help You Fix The Problem-Find a problem? Fix it straight from the app without having to go through hard to understand FAQs or any device settings.
• Notify You : If we find an issue that should be addressed immediately, we will send you a notification on your device to let you know what the problem is and how to fix it.
How Device Health works:
• Identifying a Problem: Device Health runs a set of 25 diagnostic tests and groups the results into two categories to make it easy for you - Battery Performance and Device Performance. The main screen of the Device Health page displays an overall device performance rating. RED indicates there are significant issues that need to be addressed. YELLOW indicates performance could be improved, but it's performing OK. GREEN indicates the device performance is excellent. The rating is based on the number of settings and issues that can be optimized therefore, if there are multiple issues that need to be addressed, the overall rating will be RED.
• Fixing The Problem: The same performance rating applies throughout all sections within Device Health such as screen brightness and memory usage. A red wrench icon will display next to the categories that require attention. Select the red wrench icon and follow the suggested steps to resolve the found issue.
Stay tuned for more updates to My Account from T-Mobile that will give you greater control over your T-Mobile account and device.
T-Mobile My Account is the easiest and fastest way to connect with T-Mobile on your phone. From one easy to use application, you can view and manage your T-Mobile account, quickly access Help and How-to’s for your phone, receive personalized offers, pay your bill, and learn more about T-Mobile services. You can also set alerts and reminders to help you optimize your phone’s battery and performance. This is a FREE service; there are no usage charges (including data) to use the application or view account usage information.
PLAN USAGE IN THE NOTIFICATION BAR
After installing the application, your plan’s usage information may be displayed in the notification bar. It will be updated once per day. The T-Mobile My Account icon will also be displayed in your phone’s status bar until this feature is disabled. This feature is not available for all T-Mobile account types.
To disable this feature, open the T-Mobile My Account app and select Menu > Options or deselect the check box located on the first screen of ‘What’s new in T-Mobile My Account’. The ‘What’s new’ screens display the first time you install the app.
This application was designed specifically for T-Mobile customers. How can we make T-Mobile My Account better? We’d love to hear from you! If you have any suggestions or feedback, please post your comments here http://support.t-mobile.com/message/28675
I designed this to be as simple as possible. No exhausting menus or settings to configure. One click to turn on and one click to turn off.
Install, and add the shortcut to your home screen.
No more digging through settings and menus to turn the hotspot on or off.
Tap the Hotspot icon to enable\disable your phone as a WI-Fi hotsot.
(HotSpot and Twenty9 are not responsible for any data usage or data overage fees you incur while using HotSpot)
Disclaimer: "IDEAL Access 4 T-Mobile®" is an application designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
"IDEAL Access 4 T-Mobile®" was conceived of, developed, and is supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc.
"IDEAL Access 4 T-Mobile®" is not, in any manner, affiliated with T-Mobile®.
IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc., alone, are solely responsible for "IDEAL Access 4 T-Mobile®."
IDEAL Group "Access 4" applications are provided at "no-cost-to-users."
"IDEAL Access 4 T-Mobile®" is customized for T-Mobile® subscribers in the United States, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, United Kingdom, Netherlands, and Poland.
T-Mobile® is a registered trademark of Deutsche Telekom AG.
Please read the following completely before proceeding. Thank you!
Welcome! This application, an IDEAL “Accessible Application Installer,” is designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
Once you start this application you will see a list of popular IDEAL Group apps. Beneath the description of each app you will either see “Installed” or “Not Installed.” If a listed app is already installed on your device, the word “Installed” will appear. If the app is not currently installed on your device, “Not Installed” will appear. To install any of the “Not Installed” applications, please tap the icon for that app. You will then:
1. See a message indicating that the app you have selected is not installed on your device. You will then be prompted to select “OK” to install the app, or “Cancel” to abort the process.
2. Click “OK.” You will be taken to the Google Play store.
3. Install the app.
4. After the installation has completed, an “Open” and “Cancel” button will appear.
5. PRESS THE BACK BUTTON. This will return you to the list of applications. Please note that the application you just installed will display the words "Installed.”
6. Go back to step 1 and repeat for each, additional, application you'd like to install.
1. If you press the “Open” button (referenced in step 3) after installing an app, it will open. To get back to the list of apps, please press the back button several times.
2. Depending upon the version of Android your device is running, some of the apps may not be compatible with your device. As a result, you may see an error message from Google Play Store. These errors can be safely ignored. If you receive an error message, press the back button to get back to the list of apps.
HotSpot Manager works connected to Mikrotik User Manager and prints to a thermal ESC/POS compatible Epson printer with network support (wifi or ethernet) to issue paper tickets.
Infinitel HotSpot Manager supports as many Mikrotik User Manager profiles as you need. You can set your Mikrotik User Manager to set tickets duration in minutes, hours, days or weeks and print them with a single touch.
The app allows you to setup many options:
- Setup as many profiles/credits as needed.
- Define the username prefix and length.
- Define the password length.
- Define list of predefined reusable usernames
- Customize main screen logo.
- Protect settings with password.
- Define a customized ticket/voucher:
- Format your text font: bold, underlined, double tall, double wide.
- Align it to left, center or right.
- Print your custom logo.
- Print a QRCode to access hotspot captive portal and autofill username.
- Use the QRCode to redirect your users to a page of your choice after login.
- Set autocut paper if printer supports it.
You can find a detailed user's manual on developers page.
HotSpot Manager is compatible with Mikrotik RouterOS 4.17, 5.12 or higher.
Within the app: subscribe to CallerTunes, preview and buy CallerTunes, manage your personal profile and collection. Record and set your Personal Status Message.* Preview CallerTunes clips over WiFi!
**Available with certain CallerTunes® plans.
■ avast! Mobile Security keeps your device safe from viruses, malware, and spyware.
■ It helps you locate your lost phone through our web-based phone locate feature.
■ Remote device lock and/or memory wipe in its advanced Anti-Theft component keep your data safe.
■ Handy tools like network meter, app manager, and even firewall (on rooted phones) give you complete control of your mobile phone.
Install it today – totally FREE.
Trusted by millions of people and recommended by top Android authorities:
★ AndroidAuthority: “The best just got better… nothing comes close.”
★ Android and Me: “The best anti-theft solution on the market.”
★ AndroidPolice: “Basically anything you would want should your device get lost or stolen.”
★ Droid-Life: “It doesn’t get much more extensive than this.”
MOBILE SECURITY | ANTIVIRUS FOR ANDROID
■ Antivirus Engine: Scan installed apps, memory card content, and new apps automatically upon first use. Schedule automatic scans for when you sleep. Includes SMS/file scanning, for complete mobile security.
■ Privacy Report & Apps Manager: Get insights about installed apps and understand your apps’ access rights and intentions.
■ SMS/Call Filtering: Retain your privacy with. Block numbers you don’t want to be able contact you.
■ Web Shield: Blocks malware-infected links (for safe web browsing) and even USSD numbers (which have the ability to wipe your device memory). Also fixes mistyped URLs.
■ Network Meter: Measures incoming/outgoing data transfers.
■ Firewall (rooted devices only): Block hackers from getting in.
■ App Locking: Lock any 2 apps with PIN/gesture (unlimited in Premium).
■ Backup: Allows backup of contacts, SMS/call logs, and photos (Premium version provides backup of music, video, and apps).
FIND MY PHONE | ANTI-THEFT FOR ANDROID
The best free cell phone tracker on the market. If you’re thinking “How can I find my Android?” you can use its cell phone locator features to find it, control it remotely, and much more.
■ Control your Android remotely via a web-based interface or SMS (to later control your phone remotely, go to: http://my.avast.com).
■ Locate your phone on a map.
■ Lock device, activate siren, or wipe memory to keep your private data safe.
■ Get notification of a SIM card change.
NEW! PREMIUM FEATURES | PAID-FOR OPTIONS
★ App Locking: Locks an unlimited number of apps.
★ Ad Detector: Detects ads and provides full details of their tracking systems.
★ Password Check: Automatically locks after 3 wrong attempts to unlock.
★ Geo-Fencing: Phone performs specified actions (e.g. lock, siren, send location) when outside of some set perimeter (e.g. you go to a cafe and enable it with a 500m perimeter, so if somebody steals your phone and takes it beyond this perimeter, it activates your specified actions).
★ Remote SMS: Remotely send SMS from the phone.
★ Remote Data Recovery: Remotely retrieve data from the phone.
★ Remote Identification: Take picture of the thief when he/she tries to unlock device (use front or back camera, with face recognition). Record audio, with voice recognition.
★ Backup Features: Allows backup of video, audio, and apps (including settings and data for rooted phones, e.g. game progress).
Premium pricing (auto-renewal): $1.99 monthly, or $14.99 yearly.
This app might be incompatible with the following applications: Lookout, AVG, Antivirus Free, ESET, Dr.Web, Norton
Available in more than 20 languages
NOTE: For people upgrading, some *permissions* are being listed as new which are not in the app, this is a Android bug, check the permissions in your phone settings to confirm these permissions are absent. See https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63898
NB We never access or read your messages or contacts list. We only need that permission to count your calls and texts to help you keep track of usage.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection.
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ Keep track of your monthly data, text and voice usage so you don’t go over your limit.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or BBM not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Facebook, Instagram or Twitter too slow to be enjoyable? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
We map- Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
In Droid Pro, go to "Settings" -> "Application" -> "Quick launch" and set the side key or other shortcut to "HotSpotSwitch".
You can then enable or disable the Wifi HotSpot function by pressing the side button or other shortcut.
More from developer
Zusätzlich können Sie auch ein Widget auf ihren Home Screen erstellen um so Ihren Verbrauch und Kosten überwachen zu können.
Bitte überprüfen Sie ob Sie schon zur kostengünstigen Roaming Option Travel & Surf angemeldet sind, über Ihre Service Line, im T-Mobile Austria Shop oder in Mein T-Mobile unter mein.t-mobile.at
Dieses Service ist nur im Ausland verfügbar, Sie müssen Datenroaming in Ihrem Mobiltelefon aktiviert haben.
Es entstehen Ihnen keine Kosten wenn wenn Sie keinen Pass oder EU Data ausgefählt haben.