- All in one: The testo Smart App guides you easily and quickly through measurements on refrigeration, air conditioning and heating systems, air flow, and many more applications.
- Fast: Graphically descriptive display of measured values, e.g. as a table, for quick interpretation of results.
- Efficient: Create digital measurement reports including. photos as PDF/ CSV files on site and send them via e-mail.
The testo Smart App is compatible with the following Bluetooth®-enabled measuring instruments from Testo:
- All Testo Smart Probes
- Digital manifolds testo 550s/557s/550i and testo 550/557
- Digital refrigerant scale testo 560i
- Flue gas analyzer testo 300
- Vacuum gauge testo 552
- Clamp meter testo 770-3
- Volume flow hood testo 420
- Compact HVAC measuring instruments
Applications with the testo Smart App
Refrigeration systems, air conditioning systems and heat pumps, heating systems, indoor air quality:
- Leak test: Recording and analysis of the pressure drop curve.
- Superheat and subcooling: Automatic determination of condensation and evaporation temperature and calculation of superheat / subcooling.
- Target superheat: Automatic calculation of target superheat
- Automatic refrigerant charging by weight, by superheat, by subcooling, and by target superheat
- Vacuum measurement: Graphical progress display of the measurement with indication of start and differential value
Indoor air quality and comfort level:
- Temperature and humidity: Automatic calculation of dew point and wet bulb temperature
- Volume flow: After the intuitive input of the duct cross-section, the app calculates the volume flow fully automatically.
- Diffuser measurements: simple parameterisation of the diffuser (dimensions and geometry), comparison of the volume flows of several diffusers when setting up a ventilation system, continuous and multi-point average calculation.
- Flue gas measurement: Second screen function in combination with testo 300
- Measurement of gas flow and static gas pressure: Also possible parallel to the flue gas measurement (delta P)
- Measurement of flow and return temperatures (delta T)