This app worked wonderfully on my Galaxy S7, but on my S8 it results in a blurred mess. The only options to change the results are the different stages of debugging and depixelization. There isn't a way to change the size of the hi-res image.
Recently, the Depixelizer app on my phone started to simultaneously crash whenever I opened it. I uninstalled and re-installed it, and it only worked worked correctly for one day. Please fix this, and I would rate it five stars.
I liked it but it keeps saying 'Cannot undo due to internal error in history.' which really stops me from undoing things like filling in the background the same color as the art.
Finally. I love this app so much. I love to draw pixelates art but can never get the curves wright in regular so this helps a ton. A+++ app here AND IT'S FREE
AMAZING! I can't say how much I love this app, it sparked me to get into using pixel art and vector art! Thank!
It's really cool, but every so often I get an error that says something along the lines of, "cannot undo due to internal error(s)..." I can fix it by clearing the app data, but then I lose my work.
* Fixed crash when loading images that are too large for editing
* Fixed Typos
* Fixed Crash in Donation workflow
* further fixes for the color picker layout on very small screens (buttons should always be visible now)
* fixed various crashes
* fixed missing control elements, when loading big images
* fixed bug on orientation change, leading to app crash
* fixed color-picker layout for small screens, so buttons are better
Pixel Art, Mandala & coloring book Creative crafting game for girls & girls free