- Reviewed in Computer Music magazine and received a 9/10!
- Listed as one of Music Radar’s best Android music making apps!
Jasuto is the world’s first (and most powerful) modular synthesizer for the Android platform and optimized to run on Android phones and tablets.
Jasuto allows you to visually construct your own synths/effects, and use them to make sequences all on your device! With the addition of a fully-featured sampler you can now record/resample/edit, and even create entirely new samples by drawing right in the app.
Jasuto uses the relative position of nodes and their connections to control the sound. So the scene not only represents the synthesis structure, but also a custom multi-touch control surface. Motion can be recorded per node giving you rich, flexible automation.
Connections can be created automatically by simply dragging nodes around, or manually. Each wire can be double-tapped to allow even more control of each connection.
Jasuto comes installed with 75+ modules as well as 200+ pre-loaded scenes and samples. Each of the modules have been hand-optimized for your device's CPU, allowing you to create extremely complex scenes.
- Anti-aliased oscillators with hard-sync, FM, PWM, PM
- Analog style filters (ap, lp, hp, bp, ladder emulation)
- Signal control (compressor, limiter, gate, follower)
- Zoomable sampler editor with several loop modes (normal, 1 shot, ping, granular)
- ADSR envelope editor
- Multipage/octave sequencer
- Tape style analog delay
- Reverb, phaser, several waveshapers
- Resample/record the current playback
- Audio copy via the pasteboard
- Incoming OSC for notes and CC's
[FEATURES AND UPDATES INTRODUCED IN v1.6]
- Updated UI graphics
- Zillions of bugs squashed
- A shiny new manual
- Added background audio support
- Low latency audio (256 samples)
- Sample sharing through SoundCloud
- Dropbox syncing of samples/scenes
- New ADSR2, AP, Brick, EXP, Mix, Power, ZeroX, Tanh, Gain Node Modules
- High Fidelity (HI-FI) audio
- Additional Node Modules: Chorus, Detuned, Dirty, Morph and Space
- MIDI-In & Out support with tempo sync
- Nodes can now be grouped together
- Solo nodes and groups
- New Convolution Module
- New nodes: Abs, Clamp, Delay2, Pan, Group/GRecv/Gsend, MidiNote, MidiCC & Synced
- Sampler node is now in stereo & has higher quality interpolation
- Bands can now edit individual bins while frozen
- Fixed insert bug
- Additional bugs and behind the scene fixes
- Delay nodes are tempo syncable
- LFO is triggerable, syncable & now has 4 shapes
- New Scenes and Samples added
We've only been testing version 1.6 on modern Android devices (Arm7 based with or without NEON). If you have an issue with a device, please post in our forum.
Real Blues music just feels different. Andante knows this.
For the best experience hook your device up to headphones or your amp.
Blues Pal Mega gives you everything we had in previous volumes and MORE! When you get Mega, you get it all in one app with 8 all new bonus progressions in new keys.
Get your solos perfect with a real guitar playing as it were next to you. no effects or anything added or taken away. This is real.
All together you get 8 single-chord loops. 32 FULL Progressions!
Progressions include 12 Bar Blues, 12 Bar Blues quick-change, and 2 types of 8 Bar Blues!
Shuffles, boogies, strikes, finger picking and everything in between. Get ready to master those common solos we all need to know.
▶ Chord Chain for playing chord progression : http://youtu.be/k-k2bzNol8E
▶ Four types of tuning : Guitar, Guitalele, Ukulele Low G/High G (Toggle key on the bottom right of 3D view)
▷ Three types of the 3D-Hand Model for displaying 3D-Fingering Model
▷ 4-Part 4-Voices and 5/6-Voices Chords : Accomp./Harmonic Chords toggle key on the Keypad
▷ Auto-correction + Auto-guiding Keypad
▷ Transformation of Viewpoint : First/Third Person, Left/Right-handed
▷ Universal App for Android Phone and Pad
▷ Preview Movie : http://youtu.be/fiL1Pzjg8Cc
App Support E-Mail : email@example.com
* Product Description
Awadon Chord 3D providesthree types of the 3D-Hand Model for displaying the visual and intuitive 3D-Fingering Model for the Fretboard Chords.
The 3D-Viewer provides all kinds of the 2) Yesterday (Beatles) : http://youtu.be/k-k2bzNol8Eonstruction Theory, or the correct Chord Name, or the Lineup Chord Suffixes.
The Chord Suffix Keypad returns the proper Fretboard Chords and the Recommended Chord Name on the User Query - the Chord Suffix Combination selected at random.
The Chord Construction Algorithm is built in accordance with the 4-Part Writing Rules under the Traditional Harmonics Conception. You can get effect of learning transfer to the Chord Construction Theory.
The Fretboard Chord Algorithm is based on the each Chord Composition Principle and the each Nomenclature implied by the Classic Genre or the Jazz Genre. It serves both the Solmization Syllable Name and the Pitch/Tone Name with the Fretboard Instrument Sound.
Awadon Chord 3D stands on the basis of the Fretboard Harmonics Theory written by the K-Guitar Lab of Musicology.
* Special Features
- If you click the Counter button above the Search button, "《" and "》" button is enabled. You will be able to move quickly in the fret position units. You can be used to quickly move from high position chords to a low position chords to be satisfied at fr.0.
2. Related Chords
- Related Chords function scroll through the chords that is associated with the chord that was entered on the keypad. If you click on the Related Chords button first, and then output a list of Related chords, when you click again, and then output the Menu. Chord Chain at the same time at the time of execution, not the Menu, and then output the Queue.
3. Chord Chain
- If you run the Chord Chain, by using the Search button, you can specify that you want to put more than one chord to the Queue. If you use the Related Chords in this state, you can change the chords that are associated with each chord that is specified in the queue.
- Run the Chord Chain, if you select the Play Mode button on the Menu, you will be able to change the playing style in Chord Chain. Menu button is on the right side of the Counter button. In this case, you can specify a different playing in each of the pre-specified chord. To mute processing some of the chords, please select the Rest in Play Mode.
- By using the toggle key "±", you can specify the number of repetitions of the specified chord playing. Specified number of repetitions is only meaningful when two or more of the chord is specified.
- By using the toggle key "〈〉", you can select the specified chord position and inverted chords. If you click on the Counter button in this state, you will be able to move quickly.
- If you want to save the specific tempo value into some chord, select one chord and double click the bullet of the tempo scroll bar. If the color of the bullet changed to red, you can edit the specific tempo value of the chord.
4. Chord Synchronization
- The positions of the leading and trailing chord was set to close.
- In particular, when running the Chord Chain, after selecting one of the chords in the queue, converting the instrument by changing the position, the remaining chord positions in the queue are also automatically synchronized.
Experience microtonal tuning in a way that was never available before.
Explore the universe of musical scales and microtonal tunings on the built in synth or on any external synth that you can connect trough wlan and a computer. The MISUCO app has interfaces to common music software such as Max/MSP, Reaktor, puredata, supercollider. You can also control a conventional MIDI keyboard, if you have a computer with a MIDI interface. MISUCO is able to translate arbitrary frequencies into MIDI note number and pitch values.
The MISUCO software can also be used as a versatile touchscreen keyboard and controller and enables a maximum of the available screen for your performance.
What is microtonality?
In music normally we divide one octave in seven to twelve steps. You can see this on a piano, which has a repeating pattern of seven white and five black keys.
One form of microtonal tuning divides one octave in 1200 steps called cents. This system is used to explain fine tunings of instruments.
Another form is to pull the strings of an instrument. Then the note is detuned to some frequency between the scale. This form of playing is essential in classical Indian music but also widely found in many other music playing styles.
How can you experience microtonality with MISUCO?
With the MISUCO software you can play with and experience these ways of microtonality. You can translate microtonality to regular MIDI instruments, using the free software puredata on your wlan equiped computer: MISUCO has a microtonal scale tuner, which lets you tune each note on an octave in cent steps. Then it has a microtonal mode (mm) that blurs the frequency space between the scale and you can play the frequencies between, like pulling a string of an instrument. If you do not like to use any external equipment and software, MISUCO has a simple but powerful built in synthesizer.
Last but not least MISUCO is a browser to the newly founded http://scales.misuco.org online scales archive. With one click on the ?-key you get directed to the page related to the current scale on your MISUCO where you can discuss, share and read about that scale.
Be aware that this app is mainly designed for tablets and running it on a device with smaller screen than 10" requires good eyes and tiny fingers.
FAQ: I hear no sound:
- Make sure your phone is not muted and the volume is up
- Press long, some sound have require some attack time
- Make sure you have at least version 1.01 installed
I wish you much inspiration, creativity, self development, fun and inner peace with MISUCO.
If you like the project, please support further developments trough our website http://misuco.org
Thank you very much!
The creator of MISUCO
Also available on iOS
smartChords Arpeggio shows how the notes of a chord are spread on the fretboard. You can explore the fretboard up to the last fret or reduce it to just three frets. The notes of the chord can be played by a simple fingertip.
- 14 instruments are supported (e.g. Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Banjo or Mandolin)
- More than 220 types of chords are available
- You can choose between 400 different tunings and a custom tuning
======== PLEASE NOTE ========
smart Chords Arpeggio is a plugin for the app 'smart Chords & Tools' (V2.13 or later). It can't run alone! You need to install 'smart Chords & Tools' from the Google Play store:
It provides a lot of other useful tools for musicians like the ultimate chord reference and scales. Furthermore there is a chromatic tuner, a metronome, an ear training quiz, and a lot of other cool stuff. smart Chords provides a lot of instruments like guitar, ukulele, mandolin or the bass and a lot of different tunings.
- Create great chords in 14 different keys
- Save and Load your creations
- Play chords with different tempos and looping
Designed for larger sized tablets, Chordially allows live musicians to replace multiple sheets of paper and song books with one discrete device. Song chord charts can be created and added to set lists which can then be displayed and paged through with a quick swipe of the finger.
Chordially can be used by guitar, bass and keyboard players and anyone else playing chord based live music.
Ideal for bands, worship leaders, worship musicians and wannabe rock stars!
- Clear display of chord charts broken into song sections with coloured headings.
- Create chord charts directly or by importing from OpenSong, OpenLyric or text format files.
- Transpose songs into any key.
- Add capo values to songs and switch between capo and standard chord views.
- Search for songs by title or by words contained in their lyrics.
- Customizable colours and font styles.
- Turn pages with bluetooth/usb foot pedal.
- No Adverts.
New features coming soon.
(버전 1. 0 : 찬송가 전곡과 CCM 600곡)
Worship conti는 CCM 악보 뷰어 앱으로 찬양에 가장 최적으로 사용할 수 있도록 구성되어 있습니다.
악보가 연주에 실제로 필요한 가사와 코드로 이루어져 있고, Key의 UP 또는 Down 이 #, b 버튼만 누르면
악보 전체 코드가 조절되어 플레이 됨으로, Key를 바꿔서 연주하는 것을 어려워하는 연주자에게 더욱
유용하게 사용되어질 수 있습니다.
My Conti 메뉴에서는 필요한 찬양을 차례대로 로드하여 옆으로 넘기는 동작으로 쉽게 그 다음 곡을 플레이 할 수 있고, 편집 기능을 이용하면 배열되어 있는 콘티 순서 바꾸기와 폴더 변경, 삭제 등을 쉽게 할 수 있습니다.
또, 악보 관리를 통해서 앱에서 제공되어지는 악보외에 사용자가 작곡한 곡등. 필요한 곡들을 쉽게 가사와 코드를 입력하여 사용할 수 있습니다.
그리고 건반, 기타 코드 보기 기능이 있어서 잘 모르는 코드의 음을 확인하고 배울 수 있습니다.
ChordGen is a simple, easy to use application to generate chord progressions.
Beginner musicians can use ChordGen to generate chord progressions with the root note of their choice.
You can find some of the popular chord progression sequences here in all the modern scales and modes.
Use ChordGen to get chord progressions for Piano, Acoustic guitar and Power Chords.
Chordgen also teaches you how to play each of the listed chords in the selected sequence for the particular musical instrument.
With ChordGen upgrade, You can Build your own Chord Progressions in an all easy step by step process. You can save your work and load it at a time later whenever needed. Build your own chord progression with the majors, minors, diminished, dominant, major 7th and minor 7th chords. More chords will be added soon.
You can use Chordgen as a basic level Song writing application to get ideas for your next song!
ChordGen plays the progressions in a loop and hence, can be used as a Backing-Track tool as well. How cool is that !
All you need to do is to pick up a guitar or any other musical instrument, jam on the backing track of your choice!
Get creative with these chord progressions. Get ChordGen for FREE.
Designed as a tool a home recording musician could use to create realistic sounding guitar strumming patterns for their music compositions, Strumpy Pro now offers a full midi multi-tracking capability. You can combine personalised guitar strumming patterns with other midi instrument tracks (bass, lead a drums) to create rich sounding song compositions.
If you are a keyboard player and can't play guitar you'll know how difficult it is to put down a guitar track with realistic strumming. Strumpy Pro was written just for you!
Use the tool to generate a cool guitar strumming clip and then upload it (in midi form) into your digital audio workstation (DAW) where you can exploit it further. All the complex timings that simulate the plucking of each musical note in a chord being strummed and the hardness of the strummed chord notes have all been worked out and generated by Strumpy Pro in the midi file. Simply assign the loaded track to a suitable sounding guitar patch in your DAW and away you go.
You can also develop other tracks to complement your strumming patterns and ensure they blend well whilst still composing on the go. Load all your tracks into a target DAW from the generated midi file.
Hopefully you'll find this tool a great way to extend your creativity.
Strumpy Pro's key features are as follows.
- Full multi-track midi workstation
- Layer tracks and control volume, pan and delay
- Build strum patterns from over 600 chord variations
- Set individual chord notes
- Control the delay between strummed notes
- Control the volume of strummed notes
- Control which strummed notes sound
- Simulate 12-string feel in enhanced mode
- Add pitch bends for added realism
- Add arpeggio sequences to lift compositions
- Pre-packaged strum pattern templates
- Build, save and reuse your own strum pattern templates
- Configure phrase repeats
- Transpose the pitch of individual or all phrases
- Uses standard music notation to specify strum durations
- Save project midi files for use in a DAW (email or export)
- Exchange project files with fellow Strumpy musicians
- Playback projects and patterns locally on your Android device
- Access to the full range of midi instruments and drum sounds
- Layer two instruments from a single source of note events for creative effect
- Live play mode for real time pattern playback in a DAW
Please read the EULA on the Strumpy Pro website before downloading the software. You'll also find an introductory user guide there which will help you get the best out of the tool.
Supports Android 4.0.3 (API level 15) and above and has been packaged with separate user interfaces to support smaller screen devices (phones) as well as larger screen devices (tablets).
There are two modes:
1. Sequencer mode
Chord progressions you like can be automatically played.
* Choice of the numbers of bars from 2, 4, 8, 12 and 16
* 3 types of play patterns
* Save and load of chord progressions
* Repeat play
2. Button play mode
By touching a button, you can play a chord or an arpeggio of the length of one bar or beat.
* Various types of play patterns for chords and arpeggios
* Save and load of sets of chords
* Custom chords
* Record mode
All tracks can be played in every key and almost any tempo, so the possibilities are endless! The complete set of Pro Band apps include dozens of exciting tracks that incorporate a variety of classic to modern chord progressions and grooves including rock, New Orleans, jazz, funk, country and many blues styles.
Pro Band Backing Tracks are fantastic for all musicians wanting to practice their improvisation skills. So whether you play guitar, piano, harmonica, saxophone, trumpet, or any melodic instrument, these rhythm tracks will help step up your improvisation skills to the next level.
This free version of Pro Band Backing Tracks includes two tracks. Dozens more are available on Google Play!
** Limited to 3 custom chord progressions
** Cannot create custom chords
** Cannot save custom drum tracks
** No achievements
** Advertisements ('Chord Progression Studio Pro' ads only)
Purchase the PRO version of Chord Progression Studio for only 99 cents to unlock all features and support the development team. Get better access to the latest updates and developer content. Visit the app page here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carljohnfredProductions.ChordProgressionStudioPro
Chord Progression Studio allows you to create, save and play along with your own custom chord progressions!
Practice changing chords and staying in time while the chord progression plays. Discover interesting chord progressions by experimenting and listening. Practice improvising over your favorite chord progressions. Play your guitar more!
** Includes all common open chords, many major and minor barre chords and a few other miscellaneous chords (7th, sus, etc.). All with acoustic guitar audio and finger placement diagrams. *** Purchase the PRO version to create and save custom chords with audio recorded by you ***
** Place chords with quarter-beat precision (up to 4 chords per measure).
** The number of measures for the playback head to loop can be set from 1 to 8, making chord progressions from 1 to 32 chords possible.
** Save up to 3 custom chord progressions and quickly switch between different progressions. Comes loaded with numerous built-in chord progressions. *** Purchase the PRO version to save as many custom chord progressions as you want ***
** Playback head displays a visual timeline, measure and beat display, and scrolling chord display for visualizing chord changes.
** Beats per minute (BPM) can be set from 30-180.
** Optional metronome can be toggled on or off. Includes 2 sets of sounds.
** Optional drum track can be toggled on or off.
** Drum Sequence Editor allows you to edit the drum track. Load drum tracks quickly and easily. Comes with numerous built-in drum tracks. *** Purchase the PRO version to save custom drum tracks ***
** Separate volume controls for Guitar, Metronome, and Drums.
** All your settings are saved automatically, including the current chord progression and drum sequence.
** Quick start tips guide you through the interface and introduce you to the features of Chord Progression Studio.
This is a tool to help you create chord progressions and jam with them in an easy to use interface.
You can enter your own chords and detect which scales would fit those chords.
It even shows you the fingering for piano of each chord you play.
This is for aspiring singers, songwriters and bedroom producers.
You can also use it to find the right key for Autotune or similar effects for example.
FREE VERSION: AdMob supported
Smartphone version - can be used on Tablets but only in portrait mode.