With the help of this App and by using a Bluetooth module you can adjust the 3Digi Flybarless System.
Complete setups can be saved, loaded and shared with other persons.
For the operation a Bluetooth module is needed, which has to be connected to the 3Digi.
By swiping from the left corner or tapping on the symbol top left a list of the app areas can be shown. Furthermode you can find a control here to adjust the user mode ("Beginner", "Normal", "Expert").
If you swipe from the right corner of the app or tap on the "?" symbol on the toolbar, help texts will be shown.
To connect to the 3Digi a Bluetooth module has to be selected first. If you tap on "Choose BT device" a list of modules will be shown.
Then tap on "Connect". The connection to the 3Digi will be established and the current parameters will be downloaded. If the Bluetooth has not been paired before, a pairing dialog will appear first.
After that you can change the parameters in the configuration or the parameter sets. By swiping left or right, you can switch between the different pages in the area.
The parameters will be changed only temporarily in the 3Digi. To save them permanently, tap on "Save".
If you tap on "Disconnect" the connection to the 3Digi will be disconnected.
Caution: Parameters should only be changed, if the helicopter is on ground. Don´t do this in flight!
This version of the app is a free testversion.
Further information on www.3digi.de
- Read the content of your USB storage: to load and save setups
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: to load and save setups
- Access Bluetooth settings: to display list of available Bluetooth modules
- Full network access: to find out the current available firmware version
- Pair with Bluetooth devices: to pair while connecting to Bluetooth modules