* BMI (your Body Mass Index)
* WHtR (Waist to HeighT Ratio)
* Metabolic rate
* Maximum daily carbohydrate, protein and fats intake according to the requirements of several diets: low-carb, ketogenic, Atkins, zone, and others.
* Target heart rate (THR) training zones
* Ideal weight, based on wrist size
* Burned calories
* Caffeine intake recommendation
* Vitamins and minerals daily intake recommendation
* Shows the history of BMI, WHtR and weight entries
Health calc helps you manage your weight. It calculates (BMI), your waist-to-height ratio and your metabolic rate. Health calc also tells you your ideal waist circumference and shows the daily caloric intake you need to maintain your weight (or lose weight). Your gender, age and activity level are taken into account in the calculation as well.
The app include:
* Support English and Hebrew UI.
* Wizard which calculates for you the amount of protein that you need to consume every day.
* Editable food menu (add, edit and remove items of your choice in the menu).
* Search the web for nutrition value's of food that are not in the menu.
* Calculator that indicates your current status for today.
- More than 85 exercises with video support.
- No internet connection required.
- Well designed Interface(Animations, transitions, HD icons)
- All 9 body parts are covered.
- All kind of workout and exercises covered in every body part.
- Well described exercises and workout plans.
- Add to favourite feature for exercises.
- BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator.
- Protein calculator.
- Different types of workout plans for different goals.
- Add your favourite exercises and delete them whenever done using them.
- Different guided workout plans and exercises that will allow you to practice fitness at gym with this app´s help.
- Easy navigation using Custom built drawer.
- Workout Programs and exercises will decrease unwanted body fat and increase muscle tone, giving you amazing results.
- With these all body workout plans and exercises you can train your body whenever you want and wherever you want.
- Easily do workouts from your Android!
- Help Tips when activity starts.
- All screen size support.
Major muscle groups included:
If there is anything you would like to change or add in the workout plans, exercises and app to improve it feel free to send feedback to us, we will reply as soon as possible.
*please do not give less rating, if you face any difficulty with the app instead send me an email to report the same.
Contact me via email for help and support.
MyFitness calculator Includes:-
• TDEE Calculator = (Total Calories intake calculator ) How many calories should you be consuming each day?
• Macros Nutrients Calculator - How many grams of Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fat should you be eating at each
• BMI Calculator
• BMR Calculator = Basal Metalbolic Rate
• One Rep Max Calculator
• Water Intake Calculator (Water your body) Water consumption calculator – calculates/suggests to you a goal to reach each day
• Max Heart Calculator
• Tablet-optimized UI
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Calculate all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs,
• Body Mass Index( BMI Calculator ): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. BMI Calculator provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight. Just enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range. -BMI Calculator can be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
TDEE is the amount calories your body burns in a 24 hour period, sleeping, working, exercising, playing and even digesting food!
The IIFYM TDEE Calculator is designed to give you your exact TDEE based on a few key factors (BMR + TOTAL ENERGY EXPENDITURE).
TDEE is the most important bit of information available to us when trying to gain muscle or burn fat and lose weight which is why the IIFYM TDEE Calculator is based on the most exact TDEE formulas available.
Fat Weight Loss Secret
• If we eat more calories than our body requires, we will gain weight watchers.
• If we eat less calories than our body needs, we will lose weight watchers.
• Unless we know exactly what our TDEE is, we have no way of knowing how many calories to consume to burn body fat or gain muscle
Find out how many calories you need and use MyFitnessPal or any Calorie Counter or Calorie tracker app to track your calories.
BMR = Basal Metalbolic Rate (similar to RMR = Resting Metabolic Rate)
Your BMR (BMR calcualtor) is represents the number of calories your body burns at rest. The BMR calcualtor will calculate the precise amount of calories your individual body requires to keep you alive.
The BMR Calculator is not a TDEE Calculator so you should not base any dietary decision on the number our BMR calculator spits out