BM Index calculates quickly and reliably the body mass index and provides a guideline to its interpretation. The body mass index is a measure for the assessment of a human body weight in relation to its body size.
The simple and intuitive operation enables an easy entry of your data. You will receive an immediate visual feedback of your BMI with the corresponding interpretation.
The optimal BMI is gender and age-Uminterpretation. The interpretation of this result is based on the standard of the German Nutrition Society (DGE).
- BM Index supports a variety of units for input of body size and weight.
- Already entered values are converted into standard international units.
© Copyright 2012 Infokom GmbH
Body Mass Index is designed with unique professional and custom features where user can change the appearance of the application. The user interface of this application facilitates universal device support from small screens to large display tablet devices.
More cool features and functionality will be available in future updates shortly. We are looking forward for your continuous support for this application.
Stop unhealthy overweight or the slimness mania!
Find out your ideal weight. Then you will know, if slim, work out or sports is a topic for you.
The BMI (body mass index) is the most common scale for it and is correctly admitted.
But there are some special cases, that doesn't match completely with the BMI. Therefor suits the WHtR (waist to height ratio).
The BMI is a very simple relation between your height and your weight. This method fits to most people with a normal stature.
People, who strongly differ from the norm (e.g. very muscular or very slim stature), better uses the WHtR. It represents a relation between your height and your waist. So the bone structure plays a role by rating your weight/figure.
This BMI calculator allows you to quickly calculate the ratio of body mass index - BMI. Result is calculated according to general reading table created by World Health Organization (WHO) - the same for male and female regardless the age. The BMI is meant to be used as a simple means of classifying physically inactive individuals with an average body composition. BMI categories (underweight, overweight or obese) from general reading table are inappropriate for athletes, children, the elderly, and the infirm because do not take into account many factors such as frame size and muscularity. The BMI categories also fail to account for varying proportions of fat, bone, cartilage, water weight, and more. Despite this, BMI categories are regularly regarded as a satisfactory tool for measuring whether sedentary individuals' weight is in normal range. Obligatory weight loss tool for obese people.
- calculation of BMI (Body Mass Index)
- presenting the ideal weight range for a given height - helpful if you want to lose weight or are on diet
- supporting two formats of units - metric (cm and kg) and imperial ( inches [1 in = 2,54 cm] and international pounds [1 lb = 0,45359237 kg] )
- app2sd support (on Android 2.2 and higher)
- available languages: English, German, Dutch, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Russian
To change the units from metric to imperial and vice versa, the 'menu' button must be clicked.
Any comments are welcome. Please notify me by e-mail about any bugs found or missing functions that you want to be included in future versions of the BMI calculator.
NOTE: if you can help me with translation into your native language do not hesitate to contact me.
BMI (Body Mass Index) is the weight divided by height squared. It gives a ratio between the length and weight, but does not consider personal factors such as muscularity.
Fat percentage is defined as the weight of the fat divided by the total weight.
- BMI Calculation can be completed in 2 seconds
- Weight can be entered in kilograms or pounds
- Height can be entered in centimeters or inches
- Height is remembered, so you don't need to enter it every time
- Results are displayed as BMI units and as body category (underweight, normal, overweight or obese)
- By pressing one button the result can be added to your personal diary
- Set your weight goal and have it displayed in your diary and graphs. In the diary you can see the weight loss remaining to reach your goal and in the graphs you can see your weight progress compared to the goal.
- The username and password feature protects your personal diary data and allows you to access your stored data if you change device
- Ideal weight calculator included
✓ Support for both metric (cm/kg) and imperial systems (lbs/inches).
✓ Suggests the optimal weight range for your height.
✓ Graphic colored results.
✓ For people of age 19-65 years.
The BMI is a measure of body fat based on weight and height. This calculator can be used for kids and adolescents from 2 to 20 years of age.
Please note that as children grow, their amount of body fat changes and so will their BMI. That's why a BMI calculation for a child or adolescent must take into account their age and gender. Always see your doctor if you are concerned about your child's growth.
This application is completely FREE and supported by ads.
MyFitness calculator Includes:-
• TDEE Calculator = (Total Calories intake calculator ) How many calories should you be consuming each day?
• Macros Nutrients Calculator - How many grams of Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fat should you be eating at each
• BMI Calculator
• BMR Calculator = Basal Metalbolic Rate
• One Rep Max Calculator
• Water Intake Calculator (Water your body) Water consumption calculator – calculates/suggests to you a goal to reach each day
• Max Heart Calculator
• Tablet-optimized UI
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Calculate all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs,
• Body Mass Index( BMI Calculator ): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. BMI Calculator provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight. Just enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range. -BMI Calculator can be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
TDEE is the amount calories your body burns in a 24 hour period, sleeping, working, exercising, playing and even digesting food!
The IIFYM TDEE Calculator is designed to give you your exact TDEE based on a few key factors (BMR + TOTAL ENERGY EXPENDITURE).
TDEE is the most important bit of information available to us when trying to gain muscle or burn fat and lose weight which is why the IIFYM TDEE Calculator is based on the most exact TDEE formulas available.
Fat Weight Loss Secret
• If we eat more calories than our body requires, we will gain weight watchers.
• If we eat less calories than our body needs, we will lose weight watchers.
• Unless we know exactly what our TDEE is, we have no way of knowing how many calories to consume to burn body fat or gain muscle
Find out how many calories you need and use MyFitnessPal or any Calorie Counter or Calorie tracker app to track your calories.
BMR = Basal Metalbolic Rate (similar to RMR = Resting Metabolic Rate)
Your BMR (BMR calcualtor) is represents the number of calories your body burns at rest. The BMR calcualtor will calculate the precise amount of calories your individual body requires to keep you alive.
The BMR Calculator is not a TDEE Calculator so you should not base any dietary decision on the number our BMR calculator spits out
The app is solely meant for personal use and is not fit for commercial use. Installation and use of the app happen at your own risk. Any claims of any kind, for example on application updates, maintenance, support and indemnity are excluded.
The information produced by the app is not legally binding. Condat AG is not liable for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of this information. Especially, the information issued by the app does not replace medical advice.
Calculate your body mass index.
- Graphical statistics of changes in BMI
- Graphical statistics on the change of weight
- Help to calculate the pulse
- Calorie Needs Calculator
- Fat Requirements Calculator
- Protein Requirements Calculator
- Carbohydrate Requirements Calculator
- different units of measurement (in, ft, cm; st, lb, kg)
- bilingual (German / English)
Suggestions will be gladly accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you find a bug, such as the calculation, write us an email. We resolve the problem within 24 hours.
(Health, BMI, body mass index, calories, calorie calculator, diet)