I need a smaller marker for smaller items. The link to markers on the google play website is broken.
Very very useful
Gd Love it
Surprised at how well and easy it works But I am having trouble with large wardrobes, which I think is the perfect use case. I wish for an option to operate in portrait mode (as opposed to the default, landscape). I know I can place the marker vertically, but plain paper simply won't stand, and backing it with something like cardboard would make it less portable.
Needs to specifically support Samsung Galaxy S4 The app has potential, but the developers need to correct the extreme distortion on the galaxy S4 camera. (Or give calibration instructions) The pattern had to be very close to the camera to be recognized. No auto focus. Doesn't take advantage of camera's high resolution. I'm looking forward to an update. Thanks!
Great tool with lots of potential This is a great start to capture rectangular objects but can be modified to cover so much more like: capture room dimensions (with or without image/texture) for use with CAD or architecture software (I will easily pay for an export feature of the 3D objects) and so will estate agents, architects, structural engineers, interior designers and the average hobbyist like me. The magnifying glass is a must have to pick points accurately.
- Weekend Labs UG licenses Happy Measure from Deutsche Telekom AG
- New feature: measure and visualize objects on the go using images from your image gallery
- New file structure for 3D models
- Ability to share images and snapshots with friends and family or on Facebook.
- Russian language support
- New architecture allows short interruptions such as phone calls, etc to not cause loss of work
- Some bug fixes
Kitchen design and planning resources for the full line of Bosch appliances