A QR-Tour is a new kind of app – a hiking trip and city guide combined with an innovative multi-media experience. Treasure hunt your way round the map, discover the QR-Points and unlock the information.
After downloading the app, walk around the northern Bavarian towns of Bad Berneck and Goldkronach in Germany’s beautiful Fichtelgebirge region to find the QR-Points. When scanned, the QR-codes will unlock unique contact on your tablet App. You have to go there to see it!
Be entertained by 30 films, over 900 images, anecdotes, music and hundreds of short informative texts. We have read the books, trawled the web, interviewed the locals and scoured the town archives to bring you a new and unique visitor experience. International artists have contributed to make this an appealing, artfully designed self-guided tour. Even your kids can’t resist going on a walking trip with a tablet in their hands.
Bad Berneck and Goldkronach are full of stories. Their history is full of incredible events, rich in moving moments, and offers surprises at every corner. Whether you live here or are just visiting – you will discover local history and legends, botanical rarities and cultural highlights, all at your fingertips. You can go at your own pace while enjoying the towns’ wonderful natural setting.
Go on, take your tablet for a walk and discover all QR-Code points in the spa town Bad Berneck and the gold digger town Goldkronach!
- All the information is presented in an easy-to-navigate virtual book
- No Internet access is required on the tour; all data is downloaded during a wifi connection on first app launch
- Note: you have to visit Bad Berneck and /or Goldkronach to use this app
- German and English version
- Approx. 900 photos, both contemporary and historical
- More than 30 films, including animations, documentaries, and music
- Texts, stories, anecdotes, diary entries and audio clips
- Maps and other historical documents