With our wage calculator in the free version we give you the opportunity to get a more detailed view of the monetary value of your workforce.
Because your working time is not only evaluated by your income!
Our calculator not only includes real income, but also calculates your vacation days and overtime.
You can find our paid wage calculator with additional functions under the following link:
Our calculator processes various factors for the individual calculation of your pay, which you can enter:
- Your contractually agreed working hours per week in hours
- Your weekly unpaid overtime
- How many working days you have per week
- Your gross income
- Your earnings in net (will not be calculated automatically!)
- Your annual paid vacation days
You can enter your income annually, monthly or weekly.
As a result, our income calculator shows you your reported income situation. The special feature of our app is that you can freely decide the calculation interval:
Our calculator not only functions as a monthly income calculator, but also, for example, as an hourly wage calculator.
The following parameters are taken into account:
- Your gross earnings
- Taxes and expenses
- The real net income
- The addition of the monetary value of your vacation days
- Deduction of monetary value from unpaid overtime
Our wage calculator also contains a graphic component, which illustrates how the expenses and advantages of your workplace have a monetary impact and how much money your work is actually worth.
Wage Calculator Pro
Are you about to negotiate a salary and want to weigh up alternatives?
Would you like to compare two different job offers?
Do you want to switch to part-time or full-time again and check the effects?
Would you like to know whether a job including commuting is worthwhile for you?
With our pay calculator in the paid version, we give you the opportunity to get a more detailed view of the monetary value of your workforce. The best thing: It is totally ad-free!
An overview of the additional functions:
- Would you like to see your commuting time and costs taken into account? Here the Wage Calculator Pro allows you to weigh up three options: commuting by car, public transport and on foot or by bike.
- Would you like to compare two income and work situations? The Wage Calculator Pro saves your entries and allows a second entry so that you can compare two variants.
- Would you like to know how long you have to work for a certain amount? The Wage Calculator Pro shows you how many hours, days, weeks, months or years you would have to work for a certain amount to earn this net.