It's difficult enough to remember what you had for lunch yesterday. How are you supposed to remember who you've met in the past few days? This is exactly what is now more important than ever, in order to be able to inform family, friends, colleagues and acquaintances should this become necessary.
Remembering contacts takes this task off your hands, in just a few seconds. With the help of your contacts or Google Maps, encounters, people and places can be recorded quickly.
- Capture people and places in a few seconds
- Representation as an intuitive timeline
- Data will be deleted after a period that you can set yourself
- Requires access to your contacts
- Complete data protection, the data does not leave the app
- As long as I can afford it (the use of Google Maps can be paid for by Google) completely free of charge and without advertising
Note: icons from flaticon.com are used.