Root is NOT required.
- Hide or show navigation bar with simple swipe
- Hide or show status bar
- Stock navigation bar
- Notification widget allows to easily change mode anywhere
- Shortcut widgets
- Per application settings
- Fullscreen anywhere
- Change trigger size/color/position/transparency or remove trigger completely
KitKat or higher Android version required that supports immersive mode.
This is beta version and I'm working on further improvements.
- Keyboard may not work while navigation bar is hidden. Please restore navigation bar before using keyboard.
- Android L has bug that per app settings may not work on Android L. It will be fixed when possible.
However, Fulscrn isn't a perfect solution. Due to System's limitation, when fullscreen mode on, Back and Keyboard are disabled. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Force all apps to Immersive Full-Screen Mode (Hide Status Bar & Navigation Bar)
- Notification Control Bar
- Material Design
Network Permissions only used by Ads. If you do mind, buy the pro version instead.
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE
• Better performance
• Widgets, Shortcuts
• Wider range for Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout
• Wider range for Table Sensor
• Suspend in Landscape mode
• Exclude Apps option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Please, use the Uninstall button in the app. Due to Android restriction the app cannot be uninstalled on a normal way.
- Widgets: Easy access to preset brightness levels.
- Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set brightness based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
- Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
- Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
- Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
- Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
*** If you accidentally make your screen go BLACK ***
1. Pull your battery or (Nexus7) hold power button for 10 seconds
2. Uninstall the app to reset your bad brightness setting
3. Reinstall the app and use it normally again
This app will always be free! If you want to show your appreciation, please donate to Wikipedia on my behalf (and let me know you did):
Thank you! Email me if you have any other problems or questions I haven't mentioned.
Smart Statusbar is the first and only Status bar enabler in full screen app. You can now reveal status bar in any Full screen app with gesture.
Imagine you are watching movie and you want to know what time it is, with Smart Statusbar you can do a finger swipe as you were trying to expand status bar on top of the screen to reveal it. No more back to home screen and leave what you are doing to get info you need in full screen app.
feedback welcome. Note - It doesn't work in Honeycomb and ICS tablet version because there is no such need..
The Floating Button and the Navigation Bar are displayed.
The home button and the notification bar can be displayed. The displayed button can be selected.
The Button or Widget can move in long push.
- The Navigation Bar is not supported in Hard-Navigation Bar(Galaxy etc.) and Android4.4 or later.
- Don't react to the tap of a widget.
- Widget supports operation only a "Clock&Battery"
In order to use it, please turn ON "Back Button" service from "setting -> Accessibility Option."
Android4.4 without the navigation bars.
Does not try to collect the terminal data this app.
[Network communication] permission not required, this app is safe.
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. email@example.com
1. You can take a screenshot by touching the shot icon (only support on rooted phones and OS 2.3) or pressing power button and volume down button at the same time, or pressing power button and home button at the same time(on most Samsung phones).
2. You can specify the folders which the screenshots will be saved as images.
3. You can preview the screenshot and decide saving it or discarding it.
4. Croping any part of the screenshot.
5. Drawing on the screenshot.
6. Making mosaics on the screenshot.
7. Inputing custom text on the screenshot.
8. Sharing the screenshot after it’s taken.
• Swipe from edges.
• Double tap on the status bar.
• Long press on the physical keys (for Android 4.3+).
• Mouse or stylus (S Pen) is also supported.
• Home, Back, Recent Apps, Screen Off, Screenshot, Immersive Mode, etc.
• Launch of an application or a shortcut.
*** For Android 5.0 users without Root ***
On Android 5.0, it is possible to enable Immersive Mode with keyboard support. A tutorial can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/ow83t7f
Normal Mode (ROOT IS NOT REQUIRED)
Immersive Full-Screen Mode
This mode is in Android 4.4 and above. System keyboard will not work in this mode, slide into screen from buttom or top will show the systembar.
● Option to hide notifaction bar or not.
● Option to hide the systembar from the notification area.
● You can create a widget on desktop to hide/show systembar
● Option to hide systembar at boot time.
Temporary hide, suitable for watching movie, not suitable for app that need interaction
This mode is in Android 4.0~4.3. Only hide the virtual button. the bar will show when you touch screen, and you cannot operate before the bar shown.
This will only hide the virtual button, not include the statusbar
● Manual hide: Create a top level button on screen, click it to hide system bar.
● Auto Hide: Auto hide system bar at the time you set.
● Option to hide systembar at boot time (Manual or Auto).
Super Mode (ROOT IS REQUIRED)
Forever hide, suitable for everything
● Option to hide the systembar from the notification area.
● You can create a widget on desktop to hide/show systembar
● After systembar hidden, click screen bottom to show a virtual navigation bar
● Option to hide systembar at boot time.
The system bar include status bar on the top, and the bottom bar: navbar or named system UI which contain bottom buttons——return button, home button and recent apk botton. This app can hide them all, show a real full screen.
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
✔ Support virtual navigation key with:
+ BACK KEY(Not Root).
+ HOME KEY.
+ RECENT TASK KEY.
+ SHOW NOTIFICATION.
Easy move on screen
✔ Auto hide when you don't use
✔ Start on boot app.
✔ Enable "Show Virtual Navigation Bar".
✔ Long press icon arrow move to hide Navigation Bar after tap notification to show again.
✔ Double tap arrow move icon to open app.
✔ To use app, please enable Accessibility for application.
✔ When application killed. Please wait for a few second to application initialize Service again and you can use it.
Navigation Bar is application free. Setup and enjoy!.
If you like Navigation Bar app don't forget rate 5 star ★★★★★ or review. They are appreciate for me. Thank you so much
You can control portrait, landscape, reverse portrait, reverse landscape the four directions.
You can also specify auto direction.
App even horizontally or the other direction does not support, you can switch to force.
- 4 orientation screen control (horizontal, vertical, reverse horizontal, reverse vertical)
- Specify the auto rotation screen
- All App (app, game) support the direction of 4 orientation.
- Gingerbread (2.3) more then version optimized
- Froyo (2.2) less then version is not supported reverse vertical and reverse horizontal direction.
- Specific application to force portrait / landscape view setting may not display correctly. (Camera app, etc..)
Automatically hide the systembar depending on currently active app. Use your tablet in fullscreen-mode without losing systembars main functions: navigation options and notifications .
~ please note: This app requires root!
~ read below for issues and limitations !
This app is an easy, automated, light-weight replacement/companion for the default systembar on tablets.
It can disable the bottom systembar on most tablets running Android 3 or Android 4.
Now you can use the full screen for your own apps without wasting space for the bottom bar.
» Play games,
» Watch videos,
» Surf the web,
» Read your mails...
››› everything fullscreen and without losing the main functions of the systembar:
Go back, Go to Homescreen, switch between recently used apps, access notification...
The provided replacement buttons can be configured in function, visibility, position and size. Following actions can be assigned to any button:
• Go back: Navigate back within apps.
• Go to homescreen: Shortcut to directly go to homescreen.
• Show recent apps: Quickly switch between recently used apps.
• Show notifications: Display a panel with notifications.
• Restore systembar: An action to quickly restore systembar.
• Open apps menu: Easy access even to menu of older apps.
• Pie-Menu: Opens a configurable pie-menu.
This plus-Version provides an automatic mode:
Just define the apps you want to use in fullscreen mode and full!screen+ takes care of the rest. It will automatically disable the bottom bar for those apps.
- Start your browser -> *poof* bottom bar is gone.
- Switch back to Home -> the bar reappears.
- Play Video -> always in fullscreen.
You don't have to care!
!! Please get the free version first to make sure your system is supported !!
issues and limitations:
- in case you experience problems after reboot like notifications not working or not able to autostart:
Please upgrade/change your SuperUser-Manager and use it to upgrade/install latest su-binary!
- There are limitations with phone devices. You might lose ability to accept incoming calls or receive SMS in fullscreen mode. Please make sure to test this before using full!screen.
- On devices with split systembar (notifications on top and navigation on bottom) it is not possible to just hide navigationbar. This unfortunately is a system-limitation and no workaround possible.
It was developed because similar tools like SetCPU don't support this CPU which is widely used in most currently available dual-SIM-phones.
MTK CPU-Control-test can be used to overclock CPU to get more power or to lower the clock to save energy.
On rooted phones the supply-voltage of the CPU can be changed to lower energyconsumption or to stabilize the CPU at higher frequencies.
MTK CPU-Control-test provides just a simple interface for easy change of CPU-frequency and -voltage. Use this app to check if your system supports changing of these parameters and to be sure that your overclocked System remains stable.
The full version of this app has more features like CPU-Monitor, dynamic frequency changing and different profiles for optimized usage.
NOTE: This app currently only supports MT6573. This CPU is able to run at 806MHz at maximum. Please get the testing-version of this app to make sure that your system is supportet and that your CPU remains stable at maximum frequency.
MTK CPU-Control was developed because similar tools like SetCPU don't support this CPU which is widely used in most currently available dual-SIM-phones.
MTK CPU-Control can be used to overclock CPU to get more power or to lower the clock to save energy.
Dynamic voltage-Control allowes to save even more energy and enables CPU to run stable at higher frequencies.
NOTE: use this feature with care! Keep the voltage as low as possible without destabilizing your system.
MTK CPU-Control provides a CPU-Monitor to show current state of the CPU in Taskbar, dynamic frequency changing for optimized balance between maximum power and best battery-usage. Profiles can be configured for different CPU-behaviour under special conditions (Screen off, Low Battery).