Use the measrdroid app
• to collect interesting usage statistics.
• to access raw data from your mobile device.
Your measured data will be used for a research project in computer science. All uploaded data samples are strictly kept private according to our privacy agreement. We do not collect social data like your contacts, messages or call histories.
The measrdroid app measures approximately 335 single data points per measurement. These data points can be grouped as follows:
• Hardware Info: detailed information about the device hardware, e.g. model, manufacturer, CPU, RAM etc.
• Environment Sensors: environment sensors provided by hardware (some might not be installed)
• Your Location: details about current location and positioning techniques
• Network Info: technical data about network connection, including active measurements
• Device Status: the current status of your device, e.g. battery status
• Telephony: various data about your current signal strength
These measurements can be deactivated (partially and as a whole) at any time.