Find every tutorial room, lecture theatre, coffee shop, carpark, bus stop, sports field, toilet, even your nearest vending machine. Plus campus "secret locations".
Tells you how far each location is from you and how long to walk. A COMPASS even points you in the right direction.
You can VOTE for your favourite campus coffee shop, lunch place - or anything on campus! With "COMMENTS" you can read and reply to student comments on every location too. And it's part of StudentVIP, so it's 100% free.
55 campuses from the following universities and tages are supported:
- University of Queensland
- Griffith University
NSW & ACT
- Sydney University
- Sydney Tafe
- Macquarie University
- University of Newcastle
- University of Wollongong
- University of Canberra
- Monash University
- Swinburne University
- Deakin University
- La Trobe University
- University of Melbourne
SA & WA
- University of Adelaide
- University of South Australia
- Flinders University
- University of Western Australia
- Edith Cowan University
- Curtin University
- Murdoch University
Don't ever get lost on campus again. Get Lost On Campus!
Over 200 uni students were involved in building the app. Sadly, all have now been diagnosed with Campuscartophilia. Yes - they all love campus maps!
> "Best Campus Map" as voted by AAPOC, The Australian Association of Pandas On Campus.
> APC Magazine "June 2012 Best Apps" (okay, this is a real award!)
- App may contain Pandas.
- No Pandas were harmed in the making of this App.
Our Moodle Mobile app is a HTML5-based client that connects to an installed Moodle server. It does not try to replicate everything that Moodle does - we are focussed on providing features that are most useful on a standalone app, such as offline access to content, messaging and notifications.
Please try the new features (and bugs!) and give us feedback on how you would like the app to develop in future. The app may be a little rough around the edges, but we’ll be pushing periodic updates so you can enjoy the improvements.
The app will be useless unless these conditions are satisfied:
1) Your Moodle site must have Moodle 2.4 MINIMUM.
2) Your administrator must have activated Mobile web services.
3) You have a valid user account for that site.
If you don't have access to a Moodle site for testing you can try our demo site:
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio - For record audios to upload to moodle
- Read contacts - For adding contacts to your device
- Read call log - For adding contacts to your device
- Write call log - For adding contacts to your device
- Change audio settings - Push notifications
- Control vibration - Push notifications
- Prevent phone from sleeping - Push notifications
- Find accounts on the device - Add contacts
- Read the contents of your SD card - Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see it offline
BUGS AND REQUESTS
View current progress:
* Featured on What's Hot and Top Education Apps. Used by students at over 1000 campuses across the world, we strive to help you make the best of your student life.
Always know what's next in your student life
+ Class - Manage your classes, create to-do & reminders, and stay on top of assignments.
+ Campus feed – Join the campus discussion. Share cool tips, photos or questions with the rest of your campus.
+ Students - Connect and chat with students from campuses around you.
More features to help you in your student life
+ Campus Guide ** - Access your campus directory, clubs and student deals.
+ Challenges and Tours ** - Exclusive OOHLALA events to connect with your campus using augmented reality technology.
+ Campus Map - Never get lost on campus.
** Available at OOHLALA Premium Campuses
OOHLALA is home to thousands of campus clubs, if you want to bring your campus club to OOHLALA, visit our website http://www.gotoohlala.com
Si vous êtes étudiants à l'UCL Louvain-la-Neuve, LLN Campus est l'application idéale que vous auriez toujours voulu avoir. Il vous donne rapidement accès à toutes les informations nécessaires pour naviguer dans la ville étudiante, que ce soit pour les études ou les loisirs.
Si vous aussi vous en avez marre de vous connecter sur ADE Expert et d'avoir un horaire non confortable, alors utilisez LLN Campus. En effet il propose d'aller directement chercher la liste de cours sur UCLouvain et ensuite d'aller chercher tous les cours de l'étudiant sur ADE Expert. L'utilisateur étudiant pourra dès lors avoir son joli horaire personnel de cours.
Si vous avez toujours eu peur de rater un cours, LLN Campus peut vous rappeler quand vous voulez, de vous rendre à votre cours via un système de notification.
Vous ne savez pas où sont les auditoires où sont les bibliothèques. Plus de soucis avec l'application qui vous guidera via Google GPS Maps à n'importe quel auditoire ou bibliothèque. De plus, une carte de Louvain-la-Neuve est aussi intégrée si le mode GPS n'est pas activé.
Vous trouvez difficile de trouver une bibliothèque ouverte sur le campus pour travailler. LLN Campus résout ce problème en vous listant instantanément tous les bibliothèques ouvertes.
Bref, grâce à LLN Campus, votre vie d'étudiant sur le campus Louvain-la-Neuve deviendra plus facile.
Voici un tour de toutes les fonctionnalités utiles qu'offrent l'application.
- la liste de cours de l'étudiant directement cherchée depuis UCLouvain
- un joli horaire personnel de cours en synchronisation avec ADE Expert
- un système de notifications pour prévenir l'imminence d'un cours modulable par l'utilisateur
- guidage GPS direct jusqu'à l'auditoire depuis l'horaire.
- informations pratiques sur les auditoires
- images des auditoires
- guidage GPS jusqu'aux auditoires
- vue instantanée des bibliothèques ouvertes ou fermées.
- informations pratiques sur les bibliothèques
- images des bibliothèques
- horaires d'ouverture des bibliothèques
- guidage GPS jusqu'aux bibliothèques
- les films à l'affiche au cinéma
- liens vers les horaires du Cinéscope
- l'horaire quotidien des sports à pratiquer sur LLN
- accès aux dernières nouvelles du Carpe Studentem
- le menu des restaurants universitaires (Sablon, Galilée, Pain à l'autre)
- une carte de Louvain-la-Neuve
- accès aux sites web officiels de l'université (iCampus, Moodle, bureau UCL)
Application réalisée par Quentin De Coninck, Benjamin Baugnies, Pham Anh Tuan Le et Damien Mercier dans le cadre du cours FSAB1509 - Projet informatique (Yves Deville, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium), 2012-2013.
Publiée sous licence GPL3.
Grundlagen (Funktionsweise, Frequenzen, physikalische Grundlagen, Standards), Hardware-Komponenten (Systemkomponenten, Einflussfaktoren, Leistungsgrößen), RFID-IT-System (Logisches & physisches RFID-IT-System, Datenhaltungskonzepte), Anwendungsbereiche und Systemgestaltung (Stellschrauben zur sicheren Identifikation, Machbarkeitsuntersuchungen), Gestaltung von RFID-Projekten (Charakteristika von RFID-Projekten, Projektphasen, Erfolgsfaktoren)
LEAN Prinzipien (Wert, Wertstrom, Fluss, Pull, Perfektion), LEAN Methoden (Wertstromdesign, Kanban, 5S, Kaizen, SMED, Poka Yoke, Andon, 5W), Prozessgestaltung (Deming-Cycle, Six-Sigma, KVP, FIFO, One-Piece-Flow, Autonomation, JIDOKA), Anwendungsbeispiele (praxisnahe Umsetzungsbeispiele und Fallstudien)
The special feature: The CampusApp was developed by students for students.
As a free application for smartphones the CampusApp was developed by a project-group under the direction of the University of Augsburg. With useful features like a search for rooms or persons, a news-feature or the menu of the cafeteria the CampusApp supports both: students and staff of the University of Augsburg. Furthermore these features give a kind of better structure towards the everyday life on campus. Simultaneously the CampusApp sanitises the public image of the University of Augsburg. Those students, who join the University of Augsburg for the first time will benefit of the CampusApp in many ways. From their first day on campus the app will be a great support in their pocket.
In addition to the convenient features the CampusApp clearly presents useful information in a bundled way. Location-independent all of this information are gathered together in your pocket and opening times, contact details as well as events are available at any time.
Current Features at a glance
Search for rooms and buildings | For a better orientation on campus the CampusApp offers a building floor plan and a space search for all lecture halls and seminar rooms. With this feature a helpful navigation on campus is guaranteed.
Timetable | The individual timetable will enable students at a glance to be able to retrieve their weekly schedule at any time and any where. It is up to the user to choose between a week- and a day-view. Moreover it is possible to feed the timetable from both: the database and by entering the schedule by hand.
Menu of the cafeteria | The CampusApp provides the option to retrieve the current menu of the cafeteria of the University of Augsburg directly on the smartphone. Here, a valuation function allows the student to evaluate the individual dishes.
Search for employee | With this feature the students get on overview of all relevant persons at the university. Here the student will receive general information about contact persons, contact details, email addresses and office space.
News feature | Immediately after starting the app, the user receives all the important news around the campus of the University of Augsburg. These are directly presented clearly on the home screen.
Phone calls | For the review feature of the canteen menu we check the unique device ID. This prevents multiple reviews for a meal by the same person. Instead the older review is replaced. We don't transfer any information about calls, phone activity, contact details or anything like this.
Network communication | The app needs full access to the network to send data over the internet and to keep the information up to date. The CampusApp also checks, whether there is a working connection to the internet and point it out to the user otherwise.
Keywords for the search:
CampusApp, University of Augsburg, College, Student, Uni Augsburg, Universität Augsburg, Campus App,Hochschule
Mediante la nueva aplicación móvil CampusUNIR, estarás informado en todo momento sobre la programación y planificación de los estudios que estés cursando en la Universidad Internacional de la Rioja.
Cualquier información de última hora te llegará a tu móvil mediante las notificaciones automáticas.
Podrás generar avisos personalizados para tus actividades, clases y exámenes.
Campus Helsingborgs appen är framtagen av informationsavdelningen på Campus Helsingborg och vänder sig till befintliga studenter som läser på Campus men även till nya studenter som i början behöver hjälp att hitta på Campus, veta när receptionen är öppen och när de centrala studievägledarna är på plats.
German Class contains a complete offline written German course, together with interactive verb, vocabulary, grammar and listening exercises. All words and phrases are available to listen to as well.
Great support when you learn German. Easy to practice your verb conjugations, vocabulary, grammar and phrases with.
This total course covers the following content:
* All tenses, with all irregular verb forms highlighted
* 4000+ words, sorted into different categories such as food, transport and vacation
* 40 grammar articles, covering all German Grammar
* 200 useful phrases
And the following features:
* Highly customizable exercises on all of the above, with a fun awards system which makes practicing fun, with separate awards for the vocabulary, verbs, grammar, listening and speaking exercises.
* Keeping track of your progress by saving statistics and summaries of all done exercises, together with errors made.
The first strength of this app is the extended content. No other German app offers this much for the same price.
The other strength lies in its fun, addictive and useful exercises.
The app also contains a fun speaking exercise, which should not be taken very seriously as it is now Also, although basic voices are included, it is also possible to enable additional higher quality voices from within the app, but these have to be bought first from the third party company Svox.
If you are serious about learning German, this app is for you.
We believe in a long term strategy for this app and customer feedback is very important to us. If there is something you do not like, please contact us at our developer email instead of giving us a 1 star rating. If you give us a 1 star rating, we do not even get your details so we cannot contact you back to solve the problem. If you contact us with a remark or problem and we fail to help you within a few days/weeks, depending on the severity of the problem, we understand that you give us a bad rating.
Also, if your audio sounds way off, please read http://www.ceardannan.com/products/android-language-classes-text-to-speech.
SOME COMPLIMENTS WE FOUND IN OUR MAILBOX
Your language apps rock!! The interface is well designed, simple yet very very effective and it is as you described, very addictive.
Your language apps are the best on the market. You offer far more for less.
Unbelievable! I'm blown away by this app. It's almost as good as my pc version that I paid $$$ for except voice recognition could be better. Definitely worth the money.
Perfect format. I like how quickly you jump on comments. Keep up the good work.
* Writing exercises: the word, verb and grammar exercises will get a “writing” instead of multiple choice option, which will present the user with a textbox to type in instead of the multiple choice questions, for a bit more of a challenge.
* Image exercises, such as on clock times.
* Making it possible to add your own words and phrases to the app through http://www.languageshq.com.
Source code of VTU Life android app is published under GPLv3 in github ( https://github.com/vishalvijay/vtu-life-android )
People - Look up faculty, staff and students at Lehigh by searching on name, email address, or phone number.
Places - Browse a location-aware map of academic and research facilities, athletics and performance art venues, and student and residential services spread across Lehigh’s three contiguous campuses.
News - Access top headlines and breaking news from the university, keep tabs on scholar-athletes and varsity sports, or view content from the student-run newspaper.
Events - Consult the academic calendar, or browse hundreds of cultural, extracurricular, admissions and alumni events that are happening on campus and beyond.
Athletics - Get sports scores as they are updated or reserve equipment at the fitness center.
Social - Watch university and sports video from YouTube or browse feeds of posts to Facebook and Twitter.
Buses - Lehigh bus tracking, where you now have the ability to see where the buses are on the map as well as estimated arrival and departure times for each bus and bus stop.
Student - Access personalized information and secure student services such as "MyAdvisor" and "MyGryphon" or check your "GoldPlus" balance.
Boards - Look for bargains offered on the Lehigh community "Sale Board", or find roommates and housing options on the "Off Campus Housing" board.
Emergency - Tap-to-call emergency phone numbers or view system-wide alert bulletins, weather-related delays and university cancellation notices.
Dining - View details about the available options for on-campus dining, including location, weekly menus, and nutritional information.
More... - Browse to additional services on "Lehigh.edu Mobile" or access Lehigh University's Web site directly from the app.
• Conversation Tool - Swipe-through slides in this tool to share the Gospel in a conversational style
• Scripture Reference - Use of the Bible verses validate the Gospel presentation found in the More Life transfer guide
• Language Feature - Tap the language button to use the More Life guide in English or Spanish
• Share Feature - Share More Life via Twitter, Facebook, and E-mail
• Calendar Feature - Find a More Life rally near you with the calendar feature
To view other resources of More Life (training materials, printed More Life guides, More Life clip art, More Life sermons, and PowerPoint presentations.), go to tnbaptist.org/morelife. Future resources include a student version of the More Life guide, a YouTube channel to present a video of the More Life guide in the top 9 languages spoken in Tennessee.
More Life was developed by the Executive Board ministries of the Tennessee Baptist Convention.
1). Find your District ID
Log in to your school’s Campus Portal via a Web browser. Click on the ‘Get Your District ID’ button. Enter this code in the District ID area of the app. If you receive a message that your District ID is not recognized, contact your school to get your new District ID.
2) Enter your username and password
This information is provided by your school/district.
3) Review your settings
Subscribe to ‘Notifications’ to receive alerts about grades, assignments and attendance changes.
View assignments, attendance, daily planner, grades, schedule and food service information (Infinite Campus Food Service required).
Receive immediate notifications when changes are made.
• Your school district must use Infinite Campus as its student information system.
• An active Infinite Campus Portal account is required (accessed through a Web browser).
The app is equipped with Cut off calculator-a user friendly tool that provides students an estimate of their eligibility for admission to various courses in accordance with their marks and last year's Cut off. The tool provides cut off details across various courses and colleges in DU.
The app also brings you all the coolest Campus activities and hangouts to your phone in the most crisp and convenient way. So explore the journey to your cherished college life with HT Campus Calling app!!!!
More from developer
It uses your current location and up-to-date schedule information to provide you with a simple and clean user interface.
- Search for vacant rooms in a specified area
- Notification if a room becomes vacant or occupied
- Search for room maps and geographic coordinates
- Search for room schedules
- Search for events
- Show event dates
- Show event details
- Use current location
- Based on up-to-date information
- Site plans can be shown on different maps
- Maps related content is now retrieved from a dedicated proxy server
- Bug fixes
- Improvements in automatic scrolling of rooms and events
- Fix some bugs concerning swipe gestures on Android >=3.0
- Hooking of some TUM-URLs (e.g. TUMonline roomfinder)
- Notification if the duration exceeds the given time span in vacant room search
- Intents to initiate searches from other apps
- Fix transparent icons
- Better handling of favorites
- Improved usage of the search button
- Minor bug fixes
- Unified room searches
- Sort German umlauts correctly
- Show day of week for room events
- Show event types