Find every tutorial room, lecture theatre, coffee shop, carpark, bus stop, sports field, toilet, even your nearest vending machine. Plus campus "secret locations".
Tells you how far each location is from you and how long to walk. A COMPASS even points you in the right direction.
You can VOTE for your favourite campus coffee shop, lunch place - or anything on campus! With "COMMENTS" you can read and reply to student comments on every location too. And it's part of StudentVIP, so it's 100% free.
55 campuses from the following universities and tages are supported:
- University of Queensland
- Griffith University
NSW & ACT
- Sydney University
- Sydney Tafe
- Macquarie University
- University of Newcastle
- University of Wollongong
- University of Canberra
- Monash University
- Swinburne University
- Deakin University
- La Trobe University
- University of Melbourne
SA & WA
- University of Adelaide
- University of South Australia
- Flinders University
- University of Western Australia
- Edith Cowan University
- Curtin University
- Murdoch University
Don't ever get lost on campus again. Get Lost On Campus!
Over 200 uni students were involved in building the app. Sadly, all have now been diagnosed with Campuscartophilia. Yes - they all love campus maps!
> "Best Campus Map" as voted by AAPOC, The Australian Association of Pandas On Campus.
> APC Magazine "June 2012 Best Apps" (okay, this is a real award!)
- App may contain Pandas.
- No Pandas were harmed in the making of this App.
1). Find your District ID
Log in to your school’s Campus Portal via a Web browser. Click on the ‘Get Your District ID’ button. Enter this code in the District ID area of the app. If you receive a message that your District ID is not recognized, contact your school to get your new District ID.
2) Enter your username and password
This information is provided by your school/district.
3) Review your settings
Subscribe to ‘Notifications’ to receive alerts about grades, assignments and attendance changes.
View assignments, attendance, daily planner, grades, schedule and food service information (Infinite Campus Food Service required).
Receive immediate notifications when changes are made.
• Your school district must use Infinite Campus as its student information system.
• An active Infinite Campus Portal account is required (accessed through a Web browser).
Its Unique and All-in-One Application with following features:
1. Aptitude Test Questions (Company-wise)
2. Technical Interview Questions (Subjects like C, C++, JAVA, DBMS, SE)
3. Interview Tips (From Top to Bottom)
Aptitude is the first step towards the aim of grabbing any JOB on CAMPUS. Aptitude feature has 25 companies listed and selected with their practice aptitude test material. These aptitude test papers can be read on your device or can be shared & distributed via e-mail only. With an inbuilt database of nearly 700+ aptitude questions this application will make your roots to success stronger.
Technical Interviews are toughest of all. Get through them by reading the most FAQ on technical interviews subject-wise. Also, you can share & distribute these FAQs via e-mail only. C, C++, JAVA, DBMS & Software Engineering are the hurdles to cross the Technical Interview. Jump off them with great height of knowledge. Read to Succeed.
Personal Interviews are the most interesting and the last step of the ladder of getting an ON-CAMPUS JOB. Once reading the tips will be worth & surely beneficial.
The topping of the Dessert is here. Get an option to download Perfect Sample Resume for free & more Practice Aptitude Questions for more preparations from ‘About-Us’ Menu options. We are dedicated developers & will feel happy to help you and get your suggestions. Please do not hesitate to contact SmartArt Developers @ email@example.com
• Free App with No Ads
• All-in-One Campus Package
• 700+ Aptitude Questions & more for practice
• 250+ Technical Interview FAQs
• SHARE Papers via E-mail
• Sample RESUME free download
• Quick Interview Tips
• Easy & Fast App
• Swift & Aesthetic GUI
Download the app for FREE!!! & Go Get the JOB!!!
- View list of current classes.
- View program grades.
- View course grade book.
- View course units.
- Engage in course discussion boards (mobile optimized format).
Kaplan University's online students already enjoy the convenience and mobility that comes with studying online. The KU Campus app takes this a step further by making most the most portable features of the standard student portal, KU Campus, available in Kaplan University for Android phones. This is part of our continuous mission to remain innovative and accessible, as we focus on helping our students succeed.
People on a campus can quickly report suspicious or criminal activities to security officers. A campus dispatcher may broadcast alerts and notifications to smartphones, for example: South Building is closed due to no heat, the facility is closed due to severe weather, etc. Personal safety can be enhanced by enabling a virtual escort (EscortMe) while walking on or nearby a campus or facility. Using this app, people can send photos, text messages, and locations of suspicious activity or other safety concerns.
ELERTS Skywriter feature allows you to do a quick "shout-out" to friends, family or others. Send "I'm here and I am OK" or "I am here, and I need Help". Message can be sent by SMS, Email, Twitter or Facebook. Skywriter sends a map of your location along with the message.
* The “Report a Problem” button allows users to send text and photos directly to security personnel or to the facilities manager using the ELERTS EPIC console. Note: To ensure discretion, the camera flash is automatically disabled when photos are taken through the app. When reporting an issue, users can select report categories to assist security personnel.
You'll be able to record your lectures, take lecture note (or any other notes), link to our Facebook page, watch videos, get loyalty point when you buy food and drinks at the CYC, and much more!
You can also enjoy the ICMS rewards program which will be constantly updating.
Useful features of the ICMS Campus app:
- ICMS Campus Schedule
- News and notices
- Message board
- Take Notes from Lectures
- Record audio from lectures
- ICMS Youtube Channel
- ICMS programs available
- Facebook Page links
Integrate HSR services directly into your Android device: News, Cafeteria, Campus Map, Account Balance, Timetable, Lecture notes.
The app was developed by Thomas Charrière and was supervised by Prof. Dr. Luc Bläser. The aim of the app is integrate existing desktop services to mobile devices.
- Course information: Swipe through your courses and in the "Class Home" you will find information such as: syllabus, course materials, unit information and links, activities, and discussion boards.*
- Discussion Boards: Join the conversation on the discussion boards as you participate in interactive discussions with your professors and classmates as part of your learning experience.*
- Alerts: View your notifications, alerts, and appointments in the message center. Swipe through to view the next message, or sort through your messages using the tabs.
- Contact information: Information for Technical Support, Financial Aid, and Academic Advising are just a click away.
- Connect with your classmates: Find links to Kaplan University's social networks. Join us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to connect with your classmates and other students and alumni.
- Update your student profile: Select "My Account" and then "My Information" to view and update your telephone number(s), primary address and shipping address.
- Financial Aid information: Under "My Account" you can view your charges, payments and balance by course and term. You can also view a summary of your financial aid or scholarship information including the amounts scheduled and received. Stay on top of your account with this important information at your fingertips.
- Document management: Under "My Account," you can view your submitted documents, when they were requested and when they are due.
* These features may not be available for every course. This app is intended to be a companion, not a replacement, for your standard web browser. We are working on supporting these additional features and courses in future releases.
Campus Helsingborgs appen är framtagen av informationsavdelningen på Campus Helsingborg och vänder sig till befintliga studenter som läser på Campus men även till nya studenter som i början behöver hjälp att hitta på Campus, veta när receptionen är öppen och när de centrala studievägledarna är på plats.
Just finished class and wondering what to do? Tap the Social Schedule™ and find out which of your friends are free and which events are happening on campus right now.
Ditch the planners and calendar apps, build your daily schedule on OOHLALA and keep your closest friends in the know about when you're in-class, busy or free to hangout! Set reminders and get directions to your classes and leave messages for your classmates.
OOHLALA has maps built-in from more than 1000 campuses worldwide, never get lost on campus again!
Join the campus discussion on the campus wall and share cool finds, tips, photos or questions with the rest of your campus.
Make new friends by connecting and chatting with students nearby.
Ever heard of the OOHLALA Campus Game? It's the first and only virtual treasure hunt on campus, compete against other students for prizes.
Feeling extra-curricular? OOHLALA is home to thousands of campus clubs, if you want to add your campus club to OOHLALA, visit our website http://www.gotoohlala.com
Feel free to contact us
* Website: www.gotoohlala.com
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mediante la nueva aplicación móvil CampusUNIR, estarás informado en todo momento sobre la programación y planificación de los estudios que estés cursando en la Universidad Internacional de la Rioja.
Cualquier información de última hora te llegará a tu móvil mediante las notificaciones automáticas.
Podrás generar avisos personalizados para tus actividades, clases y exámenes.
More from developer
It uses your current location and up-to-date schedule information to provide you with a simple and clean user interface.
- Search for vacant rooms in a specified area
- Notification if a room becomes vacant or occupied
- Search for room maps and geographic coordinates
- Search for room schedules
- Search for events
- Show event dates
- Show event details
- Use current location
- Based on up-to-date information
- Site plans can be shown on different maps
- Maps related content is now retrieved from a dedicated proxy server
- Bug fixes
- Improvements in automatic scrolling of rooms and events
- Fix some bugs concerning swipe gestures on Android >=3.0
- Hooking of some TUM-URLs (e.g. TUMonline roomfinder)
- Notification if the duration exceeds the given time span in vacant room search
- Intents to initiate searches from other apps
- Fix transparent icons
- Better handling of favorites
- Improved usage of the search button
- Minor bug fixes
- Unified room searches
- Sort German umlauts correctly
- Show day of week for room events
- Show event types