Stream music to Chromecast Audio, Chromecast 1+2+Ultra and HiFi speaker with Chromecast built-in (Raumfeld / Teufel, Bang & Olufsen, Samsung, LG, Sony, Vizio, Brookstone, Polk).
*** This app only works with Chromecast Audio, Chromecast 1+2+Ultra and Hifi Speakers with Chromecast built-in ***
With Music & Radio Cast you can browse through the web and cast any online music, internet radio stream or audio file you want on your Chromecast Player. Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded music stream or radio stream with a single tap to Chromecast. The discovered music stream or file will be shown below the browser. A tap on the audio link will send it to your Chromecast Player immediately.
>>> IMPORTANT NOTES, PLEASE READ
* Supported websites: Basically any website! Try Youtube, Vevo, SoundCloud + Mixcloud for the start.
* Supported Speakers with Chromecast built-in: Raumfeld / Teufel, B&O BeoSound, Samsung Wireless Audio 360, Vizio SmartCast, LG MusicFlow, Brookstone Big Blue Studio, Polk
* Please test your favorite websites, music streams and internet radio streams in the free edition! If casting fails, upgrading will NOT make it work magically.
* When a music stream or radio stream plays on your cast device you can close the app on Android. Playing will NOT be interrupted.
* If the connection does not work, please try to restart your Android device, Chromecast and wifi router.
* If a specific music stream, music file or internet radio stream does not cast, please check send the website link or audio source link to firstname.lastname@example.org by using the report feature in the app. We will try to add support for your music stream or internet radio stream as soon as possible. Leaving negative Play Store reviews without any information about your issue will not give us a chance to help you.
* Security Note: For your safety Music & Radio cast only needs minimal Android permissions to work. Unlike others we do NOT access your identity data, accounts, device id, phone status, gps location or contacts. Please always check the required app permissions before you trust and install any Android app.
>>> QUICK START GUIDE
1) Wait some seconds until the red icon in the menu bar changes to a filled white icon. If your Chromecast is not found, please restart the app.
2) Google your favorite music or radio stream or enter the audio source url directly in the browser address bar by tapping on the pen icon in the menu bar.
3) Wait some seconds until the music stream link (mp3, ogg, etc.) is shown below the browser.
4) After the link is detected tap on "Tap here to cast" below the browser and casting will start. To stop casting, please tap on the cast icon in the menu bar.
5) Enjoy your music stream, internet radio stream, sound file or whatever audio source you have (mp3, ogg, wav, aac, flac, m4a) and share our app on Twitter or Facebook :)
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
If you have suggestions or discover any problems with Music & Radio Cast, please let us know at email@example.com. We will help you as soon as we can.
If you like the app, please support us by giving a 5-star rating on Google Play or purchasing one of the addons. Thank you for all your support!
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Google or any other trademark mentioned here.