DS cloud is the counterpart to Cloud Station for your Android device. It allows you to choose the folders on your DiskStation which you want to sync to your mobile device and make available for offline viewing. DS cloud also gives you total control over the sync criteria: for each folder, you can set the maximum file size as well as the type of files you wish to sync.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.1 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
• Bring together free cloud accounts for you under one roof
• Manage all your existing and new cloud accounts effortlessly
• Protect your files with encryption* and automatically backup your files on multiple clouds with mirror-sync*
*Additional charge applies
• This service can be used on smartphones and tablets running Android 2.3 or above.
• In addition to service fees, download and use of this service will incur data charge. Local data will be charged at or deducted from the SmarTone customer's subscribed price plan, whichever is applicable. Standard roaming data charges will apply while using this service abroad. If the customer has applied for a Roaming Data Pack, data will be deducted from the plan. Customers of any other network, please check with your mobile operator about the respective data charges.
• Please ask our store assistants for details of Cloud Storage Manager.
• This service requires a subscription fee. Please visit smartone.com/cloudstoragemanager for details.
The only difference between File Expert and File Expert HD is that the former if designed for phone, and the latter is optimized for tablet.
Our design principles and answers to those requirements:
★ Help users to locate their target files quickly & easily
√ File Expert organize files into different pre-defined categories. Those categories are put in the first tab of the app. Users even could create their own tags to mark files for quick access. We also have a powerful file search engine built into the app. We believe that in most cases users should find their targets less than a minute!
★ Transfer files to others devices via all kinds of connections
√ You can send files using Bluetooth, WiFi (include WiFi-Direct), NFC; You can use File Expert to access FTP, SFTP and FTPS servers; You can also turn your device into Web or FTP servers to accept files; You can send files to your favorite clouds; You can send files by using our own service GCloud
★ A clean, easy-to-learn UI interface, even a newbie user could start to use it in just one minute without having read any docs
√ File Expert has a creative tab based interface. All competitive apps don't have this technique. A Tab based interface will allow users to switch work folders quickly and extremely easy to learn - just imagine how a web browser works and you will know the benefits in using tabs
● Access to your Gallery, Video, Music, E-Books, Documents, Apps, Plug-in, APK files, Zip Files, Favorites
● Access to your Phone SD card, External SD card and Phone Internal Storage on your start page
● Powerful File Manager- supports all basic file operations like Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, Create, Sort, Rename, Send, Details, Favorites, Hide, Create Shortcut. Batch operation and more
● Multi-Tab File Manager, the one and the only one support tabs
● GCloud - Free cloud service with powerful features
● Tagging- Mark your files with user-defined tags
● Recycle Bin
● Ultra fast & resumable file downloader
● Web PC Suite- Access your device from your PC browser
● Share My Contents, Network Clients, One Touch Clean
● Search SD card, perform operations on search results
● Web PC Suite- Featured HTTP Sharing in old versions. Turn your mobile phone into a HTTP Server and visit it wirelessly on PC or tablet in a Windows style interface. Double click on APK file to install it to your phone
● FTP Sharing - Turn your mobile phone into a FTP Server. Share & manage your files on other FTP Clients
● Wi-Fi Send- Directly send files via Wi-Fi between File Expert powered phones.
● Access your host computer from phone-Samba Client, FTP Client, SFTP Client, FTP Client, Bluetooth Client
● Root access to system folders and files like Root Explorer. Remount /system to read write. Requires rooted phone. Please note it’s a paid feature.
● Cloud Storage - Use one app to access various cloud services! Support Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One and more!
● Bluetooth - Full-featured Bluetooth capabilities include OBEX FTP, OPP
● App Manager - Uninstall/Backup apps. Backup your app & its data to GCloud
● Archive manager - Create and decompress ZIP archive, Decompress RAR and even encrypted RAR files. You can view your ZIP/RAR/GZIP/TAR/TGZ/BZ file just like accessing a folder and directly decompress unique files and folders
● Thumbnails - view thumbnails
● Powerful Text Editor
● Help your player to play media that store on SMB share
● Quick Connect allows you to you to browse and download content from your friend's phone.
Special Thanks to all Volunteers who helps us with the translation!
This app does not appear in the list of apps in the phone launcher. It is used by the Call Logs Backup & Restore app and gets opened from the "Cloud Backup Settings" screen of that app.
Note: There is a 48 hours refund policy for this app. If you buy this app and are not happy with it, please send me an Email with the transaction details and I'll issue a refund.
This App needs access to the following:
* Network communication: To connect to Google servers.
* Your accounts: Used for Google Drive account setup.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to upload when there is no network connectivity.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To read the Backup file on the SD card.
Take your photos, videos and documents with you wherever you go; and share them with utmost ease.
The files saved and organized in your Cloud are accessible on all your devices (computer, smartphone, tablet and Proximus TV) and also on the Cloud website!
The Cloud of Proximus is an easy and efficient way of sharing your files securely with your family and friends by e-mail by means of a link or through Facebook and Twitter.
Please create your free Cloud account on http://www.proximus.be/cloud
- Save and access your documents, photos, videos, etc. from any device
- Share your files by e-mail, Facebook, Twitter or via a link.
- Organize your files with ease, no matter what type of files they are
- Save all your contacts and messages
- Mark your files as favorites to display them quickly, even offline.
- Create your own folders (collections)
- Use the very practical search and filter options to access your content more quickly.
- Access your files stored in other clouds (Picasa, Facebook and Dropbox through the Cloud of Proximus application.
- If you have a Proximus TV subscription, access your Cloud on your TV screen.
Use Cloud of Proximus to back up and share your personal content, or to take your work documents with you wherever you go.
In case of a problem with your computer, smartphone or tablet, your files will be protected on Cloud of Proximus.
All Internet customers of Proximus with a MyProximus account benefit from a free Cloud service.
For more info, surf on Proximus web site.
1. Browse files on SD card (support hidden files display).
2. Cut, copy, paste or create new folders to organize your files.
3. Sort files by name, size, date and type.
4. Fast files sharing via Bluetooth.
5. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
Other amazing apps developed by SandStudio: AirDroid, App Manager, Task Manager, Device Info.
This is a Android Dropbox client.
It is not a viewer. support to manage files on Dropbox.
< Supported >
* Safety Login - It is done through the Dropbox web site so we never know your email or password.
* Upload / Download - Background or Interactive
* Create folder
* Send a Link
* Thumbnails View(Grid view)
* Share to - by other APPs (like Gallery)
< Usage >
1. first time, you need to login from Menu.
2. after you login, you can access Dropbox.
3. If you don't want to use Dropbox anymore. You should logout it.
Please read, How to use the buttons.
If you need a new feature, please mail me.
I will try to implement your needs ^^
---- Translation Project ------
Give your hand to localize 'Browser for Cloud'
Translate 'Browser for Cloud'in your language. It would be helpful to people all over the world.
If you want to join to the 'Browser for Cloud' Translation Project, please mail me(firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the permission to access the files
keywords : dropbox, cloud
*** SkyDrive is now OneDrive
*** Upload any file types, no restrictions.
*** Upload full size photos, no scale down.
*** Now support multiple OneDrive accounts.
- Downloads and uploads multiple files and nested folders in one batch.
- Copy, move, rename files and folders.
- Create new folders and albums.
- Open OneDrive documents (tap a file to open in its file viewer, if installed)
- Audio and Video streaming.
- Photo viewer.
- View photos and videos thumbnails, so you know which files you want.
- Access the folders and files shared by your friends.
- View OneDrive documents and folders in the browser (tap & hold an item and select View in browser).
- Share OneDrive documents and folders with others via email, facebook, twitter, ... (tap & hold an item and select Share from the menu)
- Open the local files from the application, no need for another file manager.
- Upload files from other applications (like Gallery and File Manager) via “Share” menu.
- Logout support
*** Authentication is done through the Microsoft's Live web site so we never know your email or password.
*** Please send us your support issues to our email or choose “Contact us” from the app menu.
It's development is ongoing, with periodical expansions keeping the Cloud.Box tools up to date in the rapidly changing world of vaping and it's DIY possibilities.
[Cloud.Box v1.46] release:
This update fixes the unresponsive buttons issue on Android v5.x and adds custom wires instructions.
[Cloud.Box v1.45] release:
This update adds new features to the Coil Toy, fixes a bug with saving Juice Cook ingredients and an interface bug with selecting input fields.
[Cloud.Box v1.44] release:
Makes the numpad optional in the menu to support devices that refuse to show the decimal separator on it.
[Cloud.Box v1.43] release:
Fixes numpad decimal point not showing on some devices
[Cloud.Box v1.42] release:
Fixes a bug with with custom wires not being saved and contains some interface improvements.
[Cloud.Box v1.41] release:
This version adds the Juice Cook, a e-liquid recipe manager & calculator. The Coil Toy is updated with several new options and features and several issues are fixed like the zoom feature and odd input keypad behaviour.
CloudBox supports all types of handheld device screens and it's zoom feature compensates for small screen sizes.
- No knowledge of math or physics required
- Complete selection and adjustment of wire materials, parameters etc.
- Use of kanthal and nichrome variations, nickel (ni200), silver, titanium
- Live rendered preview image of your coil setup
- Per-item descriptions
- Detailed results
- Various additional result graphs and tables
- Supports up to octa-coil configurations, as well spiral 'stovetops'
- Supports twin parallel setups
- Leads type specification, non-resistance wire setup
- Saving & loading coil setups
- User specified non-standard (twisted etc) wire
- Export setup links for easy community sharing
- Unit converter
- Ohm's Law tool
- And more!
Juice Cook features:
- Build your own e-liquid & ingredient library
- Separate management of recipes and ingredients
- Calculates the required ingredient percentages for the desired nicotine level
- An optional third base allows manual adjustment of final PG/VG ratio
- Up to seven additives
- Export setup links for easy community sharing
- Quick summary
- And more!
Here are some of the things Verizon Cloud can do for you:
• Securely back up your tablet’s content (contacts, photos, videos and more) to your own cloud account
• Access your content when you need it, even on the go, from any compatible device, such as your tablet, smartphone, or computer
• Share select media content using your favorite native apps
• Back up content from your PC or Mac’s hard drive to your Verizon Cloud account using the downloadable desktop client. You can then access that content on your mobile devices
If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transfer to Verizon Cloud.
Recommended tip: go to Settings>Backup Assistant Plus and turn off syncing for everything including Contacts.
This app can be downloaded and used on any tablet running Android software. However, this app has been tested and certified for most Verizon Wireless tablets. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list
* Check the state of your Google App Engine or Compute Engine resources
* Create your own custom dashboard to get a glanceable overview of your solution
* Take quick actions directly from your device such as stopping a virtual machine
* View and manage Incidents tracked in Google Cloud monitoring
We plan on shipping new features regularly. Please give us your feedback in the app by swiping from the left, tapping "Help & feedback", and then tapping "Feedback".
Cloudfogger encrypts all files before they are uploaded to the cloud. As en- and decryption is always handled on the client devices, using secure AES technology, you can be sure that nobody is able to access your data in the cloud, no matter which provider or servers you use to store your valuable information.
Cloudfogger is optimized for cloud storage and integrates seamlessly into your workflow on Dropbox, SkyDrive and many other storage providers.
NOTE: This app can currently only be used to decrypt files, e.g. in order to view file contents while you are on the road. For encryption you will need the desktop edition that is available free of charge on our web site. You will also need the desktop edition to create your user account.
Remark that you have to login online once to get offline login.
For additional information please visit http://www.cloudfogger.com
Download ‘App of the Day’, and every day discover one paid app absolutely free! Now available in your country : 'App Des Tages' / 'App Del Dia' / 'App del Giorno' / 'App du Jour' / 'App Do Dia' / 'Приложение дня' !
Material Manager is a new File Manager developed by the Inspire Android dev team.
This file manager has been made of with the new and innovative material design by Google.
Access with ease to your documents, music, photos and videos, and your personal files. With Material Manager you can move, copy and delete your files and thanks to the navigation menu you can move extremely quickly through your folders. Root access can be enabled through settings!
- Awesome material design
- Abilities to extract rar, zip, 7z archives
- Abilities to create zip archives
- Copy, cut and delete your files and documents
- Custom shortcuts
- Preview of apk files with app name and version
- Easy to use and user friendly interface
In the PRO version of Material Manager, available in the settings, you can also choose the colors of the interface and enable the advanced cards ui!
Material Manager is compatible with the new Android 5 (Lollipop) and and brings with it a new conception of the file manager.
Let us know with reviews or through our web references how we can improve our new File Manager.
Google plus official page: https://plus.google.com/b/111706265116361399112/dashboard/overview
Website with news and support: http://www.inspire-android.com
★ REQUIRES PAID APP: DosBox Turbo (2.0.0+): http://goo.gl/PNNMe ★
★ Manage Multiple DosBox Turbo Games/Profiles
★ Access to full DosBox Turbo Configuration for each profile
★ Launch Games with a single click
★ Edit autoexec.bat to allow automatic startup
★ Import custom icons (Dos Cover Art) - Android 2.1+
★ Use System Text editor (if installed) to edit config file.
Questions? Need Help? Please e-mail me for support.
As parents you know that your baby has no pause mode. That is the reason why Baby Time Tracker & Statistics has no pause button and always tracks your babyjobs, even in background. The app runs on smartphones and tablets with Android 4.0 or higher.
You can congfigure the time tracking individually by defining custom babyjob templates. You can even create jobs for parental activities like shopping or visiting a doctor. There are no limits for time tracking in this app.
Overview of the most important features:
* Create individual babyjob templates and start babyjobs with a tap, e. g. feeding or diapers. Set different colors to distinguish between babyjob templates.
* Many predefined babyjob templages (can be disabled if needed).
* Babyjob time tracking exact to the minute.
* Time tracking and statistics for multiple babys in one app.
* Chronological history of babyjobs.
* Daily statistic with ability to edit the time of single tasks.
* Statistic für frequency and distribution of babyjobs.
* Export of all babys and babyjobs via mail as a csv file that can be used ion excel or other spreadsheet apps.
* Optimized for smartphones and tablets.
*** Please note that this baby app is literally still in it's infancy. We are working on extending the features and adding more sophisticated statistics in the near future. If you like our app, we would be very happy if you could rate the app positive on Google Play. ***
Roadmap for future versions of the app:
Design / Style
* Colored app thememing
* Baby photos as background images
* Delete babies, babyjob-templates and babyjobs
* Save data as a backup / restore data from a backup
* Frequency Curve: A curve that shows how often a specific babyjob was done on a specific day or in a period of multiple days.
* Event tracking: Track short events like burpsa nd farts or special events like first laughin, first spoken word or first tooth
* Measure weight, bodysize, headsize and other numbers
* Diagrams and curves for measured data