AutoMath is a great way to check your work, study or even to teach yourself math.
Here are some of AutoMath's Photo Calculator Features:
- Quick and Accurate Results
- Step by step tutorials
- No internet required
- Can solve simple to advanced math questions
- 250+ Mathematical Functions
- Handwritten questions are coming soon and are not currently supported
AutoMath Photo Calculator Currently supports:
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Fractions, Division, Inequalities, Powers, Polynomials, Linear Equations,
Square Roots, Trigonometry, Algebra, Simplification, and Basic Algorithms
AutoMath Smart Text Calculator supports: (photo calculator not yet available for most of the below)
Any other math problems such as calculus, equation systems, complex math, graphing, table of values, and more
Calculus, Equation Systems and the ability to scan handwritten questions
Your very first photo will copy data files which will take longer then normal. After the initial photo it will be a lot quicker.
Example Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYladg1nCYM
Graphing Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpIA7JhDZ_Q
Quick Mode Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtGmWHB3FZQ
Decide the future of AutoMath by Beta Testing: https://plus.google.com/communities/112210106892044446358
The current version is in Beta which means we are going to continuously update it when we can to make it the best School Note Scanner App that will help students review and study their notes so they can pass their exams!
Please leave a review and give us feedback on how to make this Scanner App better. Enjoy!
Thank you. :)
1) Long press to erase physically a paper
2) Search is done simultaneously over
titles, authors and arXiv ids
3) Use "&" to make composed queries (see screenshots for
4) Use settings to enable search in arXiv
Among supported categories are:
Neurons and Cognition
Populations and Evolution
Tissues and Organs
Computation and Language
Computational Engineering; Finance; and Science
Computer Science and Game Theory
Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
Computers and Society
Cryptography and Security
Data Structures and Algorithms
Distributed; Parallel; and Cluster Computing
Logic in Computer Science
Networking and Internet Architecture
Neural and Evolutionary Computing
Adaptation and Self-Organizing Systems
Cellular Automata and Lattice Gases
Exactly Solvable and Integrable Systems
Pattern Formation and Solitons
Analysis of PDEs
Classical Analysis and ODEs
History and Overview
K-Theory and Homology
Optimization and Control
Rings and Algebras
Disordered Systems and Neural Networks
Mesoscopic Systems and Quantum Hall Effect
Soft Condensed Matter
Strongly Correlated Electrons
General Relativity and Quantum Cosmology
High Energy Experiment
High Energy Lattice
High Energy Phenomenology
High Energy Theory
Atmospheric and Oceanic Physics
Atomic and Molecular Clusters
Data Analysis; Statistics and Probability
History of Physics
Instrumentation and Detectors
Physics and Society
Mathway solves problems in Basic Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Trigonometry, Precalculus, Calculus, Statistics, Finite Math, Linear Algebra, and Chemistry.
This app makes revision convenient and easy to do anywhere, without having to lug around a textbook. This app is currently only optimized for phone screens, but tablet support will come soon.
Please leave a comment or email me with any suggestions for improvements
The app is loaded with practice questions in a wide variety of topics to make sure that you are ready for the challenge. Full solutions are included for every problem so that you will definitely improve your problem solving abilities.
Math Scholar also includes a timed mode where you can hone your speed skills and prepare for fast paced rounds such as Countdown.
Get started soon and challenge yourself to reach level Genius!
Spokane Historical is a collaborative project with interpretive stories developed by students and faculty in the Public History Program and Department of History at Eastern Washington University. You can find more information about Eastern Washington University’s Public History Program and its History Department on the web at: http://bit.ly/HngDuR .
• Interactive map with more than 75 geo-located stories and topics (at launch)
• Historic images
• Oral history audio
• Documentary videos
• Directions to each site using Google Maps
• Sharing with Facebook, Twitter, and email
• Search stories and browse tours or use the map to see nearby points of interest
• Historical content: Public History Program at Eastern Washington University.
• Project Director: Dr. Larry Cebula, Associate Professor of History, Eastern Washington University.
• Spokane Historical is powered by Curatescape (mobilehistorical.org), a mobile interpretive tool developed by the Center for Public History + Digital Humanities at Cleveland State University.
• The concept & technical development of Curatescape is led by Dr. Mark Tebeau and the CPHDH Team. Key funders for the initiative include Cleveland State University's Department of History, College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, Research Office, and Provost.
• Graphic design: Epstein Design Partners (epsteindesign.com)
• Software development: DXY Solutions (dxysolutions.com)
Copyright 2012 Curatescape: Dr. Mark Tebeau and Center for Public History + Digital Humanities. Spokane Historical content & stories: Dr. Larry Cebula and Eastern Washington University.
Now the University is just a touch away on your smart devices. Access your own University Management System through a single touch called PTUApp.
~Results : Students can check thier Result Tabulation
~Documents : Now students can Download thier DMC, Degree, PDC, Migration & Transcripts.some facilities may be available after some time.
~Annoucements : All updates are availble in Student login.
Very soon we are releasing PTUApp for Iphone. Please send your valueable feedback.
Use the built-in barcode scanner to find book information. Sometimes, when a book has multiple editions with different barcodes, you may not find your book by scanning. Try searching by typing or saying the book’s title. New books and barcodes are being added all the time to make Book Wizard Mobile even more up-to-date.
Book Wizard Mobile lets you instantly view:
Reading Level by:
- Grade Level Equivalent
- Lexile Measure
- Guided Reading Level
Teachers can also:
• Create and save book lists, or an entire classroom library list to your existing Scholastic.com account.
• Modify existing book lists associated with your account.
• Share your book lists on your Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest accounts.
• Email your book list to colleagues and friends.
This app does NOT collect:
• Personally identifiable information other than your Scholastic.com user name, which may be your email address.
• Unique device ID
This app does collect device category (mobile/tablet) and device type (iPhone, iPod Touch, etc)
This app collects general geo-location information associated with the internet service provider through which you get internet access on your device. Scholastic does not store this information.
Developer: Scholastic Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, NY 10012, 800-SCHOLASTIC, email@example.com
Customer support: www.scholastic.com/bookwizardmobile
• Tap into our massive library of over 2.5 million guided solutions
• Search our archive of solutions to millions of questions
• Easily search for textbooks by title, author, ISBN or by scanning a barcode. Say what??
• Rent or buy physical textbooks and eTextbooks like a boss
• While your book is on the way, get 7-day FREE instant access to the eTextbook so you can get started on that classwork right away
• Read eTextbooks on any device – desktop, tablet, smartphone or crystal ball
• 2 FREE guided solutions each week
• Free eTextbook preview of over 2,500 titles
For bug reports or general feedback, email us to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @Chegg #androidapp
- Generate citations by scanning book or journal barcodes using your phone’s camera.
- No Barcode? Search by Book/Article Title, ISBN, ISSN, DOI or URL.
- Citing a website? Simply paste in the URL or use RefME.com, which syncs with the app and is perfect for websites.
- 7,000+ supported citation styles including APA, MLA, Chicago and AMA as well as most school/college-specific styles.
- Add notes to your citations, both in the app and at RefME.com.
- Export via Email or Evernote using the app.
- Send your work straight to MS Word, EndNote and more from RefME.com.
Happy citing :)
My Library is a simple application that helps you to manage your library at books.google.com.
My Library main features:
• utilizes the phone's camera to scan a barcode
• adds/removes books from your books.google.com shelves
• enables you to download pdf of books in public domain
• creates a shelf that shows personalized recommendations to you
• support for tablet devices