*** Development is now entirely dependent on open-source contributions. My infinite gratitude to the people who downloaded and supported this app, as well as everyone who offered words of praise or encouragement. It was for you all that I kept this app going for so long. ***
Shelves is an Android application that manages your collection of apparel, board games, books, comics, gadgets, movies, music, software, tools, toys, and video games.
With Shelves, you can add items in a number of ways, such as:
* By scanning barcodes
* From the Internet
* Entering details manually
You can also import and export data from a variety of sources, including Google Books, Google Drive, BoardGameGeeks.com, or Shelfari. There's also full support for software such as Dropbox, Delicious Library, and MediaMan.
Shelves lets you organize your collection by:
* Providing sorting rules on title, price, author, or format (CD, DVD, Vinyl, e.t.c.), and more
* Searching across all available item attributes
* Tagging and filtering your collection
* Allowing for the selection of multiple items
You can loan items to friends in your contact list, or rate items for your personal use. You can also opt to place items in a separate wishlist category.
Additionally, items can be in any language!
THIS APPLICATION IS SUPPORTED BY ADS. YOU CAN BUY THE SHELVES UNLOCKER ON THE MARKET TO REMOVE THEM. Additionally, some features are unavailable, unless the unlocker is purchased.
Thank you to everyone who supports a one-man development team, acting as developer, tester, documentation writer, as well as customer and public relations. I wouldn't do this if it weren't for all of you.
* * *
The following is a list of permissions that Shelves requests, and the reasons for their use. If you're not satisfied with the explanations I have here, by all means, contact me and I'll try to explain them further.
The following permissions deal with sending and receiving your collection to Google Spreadsheets. Google is VERY serious about account security, and as such, Shelves has no idea what your login credentials are. Shelves does NOT ask for your password. In this case, Shelves is only asking the Android/Google system whether or not you've successfully logged in:
* MANAGE THE ACCOUNTS LIST
* USE THE AUTHENTICATION CREDENTIALS OF AN ACCOUNT
* GOOGLE SPREADSHEETS
* GOOGLE DOCS (Google Docs in this case is not Google's online word processor, but rather the entire Google Docs suite)
* DISCOVER KNOWN ACCOUNTS
* VIEW CONFIGURED ACCOUNTS
* READ GOOGLE SERVICE CONFIGURATION
This connects Shelves to the Internet, and lets it download all the item information (covers, descriptions, e.t.c.):
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS
* VIEW WI-FI STATE
These manage how Shelves loans to your contacts, and adds reminders to your Google Calendar:
* READ CONTACT DATA
* READ CALENDAR EVENTS
* ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS
This permits Shelves to access the cover images and import/export files to the SD card:
* MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS
* MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
This keeps Shelves awake while imports occur. If the device's screen goes dim or falls asleep, the import could fail:
* PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING
This is necessary for Shelves to store your account preferences when doing an automatic backup (only for Android 2.2 and above):
* MODIFY GLOBAL SYSTEM SETTINGS
* * *
Original code held (C) 2008 Romain Guy; this project is based off of his. Modifications were made in the source and noted in appropriate places.
Take notes and even attach your free hand drawing, everything in style and completely without papers!
Create multiple notebooks for every subject and avoid messing up your notes.
Notebooks is the only application you will ever need for all your note making needs.
Designed with flexibility and ease of use in mind, taking notes is now at it simplest with our application. With multiple colors and custom title for each notebook cover, you will enjoy creating a notebook for every subject you want.
Notebooks is a must have application for students, business men and for anyone using their phones and tablets for taking notes.
*The permission GET_ACCOUNTS is to communicate with the Google Drive to backup the data. We do not store your account details in the app.
1. Create multiple notebooks.
2. Customizable cover, title, number of pages and page style for every notebook.
3. Password protected.
4. Set a title for every page.
5. Instant search within each notebook.
6. Attach image files.
7. Bookmark a page.
8. Create your own free hand drawing.
9. Easily find your entries.
10. Custom fonts for each notebooks.
11. Set theme for each notebook.
12. Convert the entire Notebook to PDF with attachments. (Currently supports English only)
13. Apply text styles such as Bold, Italics and Colored-Highlights
14. Backup/Restore. (option available in the menu of the Notebooks screen)
15. Backup to Google Drive (Works on devices with OS higher than version 2.2)
How to use?
1. Use '+' mark in the home screen to create new books.
2. Long tap on any book to edit/delete the book.
3. Use 'Password' option in the Menu to set/reset the password.
4. On the Page tap on Page Header to set the Title for the page.
5. Tap on book shelf header to change the theme.
6. Make use of different editing options provided at the bottom of the page.
How to apply font styles, such as bold, italics or color?
1. Double tap on a word in the page, to get the style controls.
2. Adjust the selection range and apply styles.
3. Tap anywhere on the page to hide the style controls.
This is an UNLOCKER app for Shelves (com.miadzin.shelves). After you install this app, the ads are removed from Shelves. YOU MIGHT NEED TO REBOOT YOUR PHONE FIRST.
Installing this app will unlock certain features in the Shelves app. It will not erase your previous collection. It will not magically add brand new, never-before-seen new features.
Unlocked features include:
* Removal of ads
* The ability to add any item manually
* The ability to multiselect items for tagging, rating, deleting, e.t.c.
* The ability to add items to a wishlist
Thank you to everyone who supports a one-man development team, acting as developer, tester, documentation writer, customer relations, and public relations. I wouldn't do this if it weren't for all of you.