The application is designed for mobile devices and does not drain your battery while waiting for a wireless connection. It is not doing any polling or timer based network checks. A wireless state event triggers the application and makes it run in the background. The application goes back to sleep as soon as you are logged in and only wakes up for wireless network events or optional traffic usage tracking.
- Enable or disable notificatons
- Enable or disable traffic usage tracking
- INTERNET: Required to send login requests.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Required to check the wireless network connection state and name.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Required to get unique devide identifier for traffic tracking.