Going Local Berlin is not a classic travel app for the major sights. Already know Brandenburg Gate? Then let this app help you explore Berlin off the usual tourist trails!
With over 700 personal tips, tours and recommendations for eating out, you can enjoy Berlin like a Berliner from the word go – just like a real local. Discover the awesome mix that is Berlin – from Reinickendorf’s Kräuterhof herb and vegetable garden to Spandau’s ‘Little Venice’ or Peacock Island in Steglitz-Zehlendorf.
5 reasons for downloading the app:
– APP-SOLUTELY FREE – Download our free app now and explore over 700 hand-picked tips on enjoying Berlin!
– OFFLINE FUNCTIONALITY – Once you have installed the app on your smart phone, you can fully access the images, maps, and tips – even offline.
– BERLIN TIPS + INFO on the city’s districts and neighbourhoods. We also let you into the secret of our top personal Berlin tips. Discover our tips for such areas as leisure and sport or art and culture. And of course, we also offer information on specific topics – from fun things to do for free to the nearest green spaces to relax. The app also lets you suggest your own Berlin tips!
– NAVIGATION – With GPS localization, view the top Berlin tips in your area or find the nearest Berlin Tourist Info Centre and let the “Point me there” compass function guide you there. And as you stroll and explore, you’ll always know exactly which district you are in!
– YOUR FAVOURITES – Create your own list of tips of the things you want to explore in Berlin!
▪ All content free
▪ Easy to compile individual tours
▪ Multimedia content
▪ All maps with offline functionality
▪ English and German
Your Berlin tip is not included? Suggestions, feedback or questions?
Just contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org