The main difference is that you don't have time limit, Instead you have a limited number of movements.
Combos of 3 gems costs 1 movement.
Combos of 4 gems cost no movements.
Combos of 5 gems gives you +1 movements.
Combos of 6 or more gives you +2 movements.
Be careful and planify carefully
Basically an small project developed for a job interview in a week. This game was developed using c++ and SDL libraries.
Another week cost me to use the NDK and make the appropriate changes (menus) to make it work under android.
Rotate the pipes by touching them and connect them together to breaking rocks.
- Many levels with increasing difficulty for you to conquer
- Let's breaking your record or Facebook friends record.
- Great graphics and gravity effects
- Easy to play but hard to win
- You must win to continue next level.
Keeps your mind busy. It's so much fun.
Challenge the Brain limits, Are you ready? Run Run.
Wish you fun!!
The Miner Island is impressive with:
- Over 200 challenges waiting for you!
- 6 different terrains: prairie, snow island, forest, desert, cave in the secret island and ocean is the only connection among the islands. Impressive graphics!
- Experience with vivid nature: night, rain, snow and sand storm. How will you conquer?
- Four different types sparkling gold, especially golden egg and Chinese gold.
- New obstacles, including Dynamite Countdown, Crystal Glass, Spider Web, Snow Bat, Fire Bat, Snake, Scorpion, Porcupine… and Moving Stone or Metal Pole, which prevent the movement of the craw and attack the miner.
- Flexible booster system: Strength drink, Platinum cable, Dynamite to destroy obstacles, Super Laser to help you “attract” a number of items. What amazing!
- Display 25 best players over the world on the main menu and Online Leaderboard supports.
- Vivid sound and music.
- Supporting all sizes of screen.
Multi-based Game for iOs, Mac Os, Android, Window Phone, Window Phone 8.
Let’s play and grow rich!
Forcing you to remember up to 9 numbers in under 10 sec... Are you up for the challenge?
It's easy to learn - but hard to master!
When you got the hang of it - go show your friends with the ability to save and share your replayes online.
NOTE: Recording and sharing replays are only for devices with Android 4.1+.
## APPLIED IN THIS UPDATE ##
- Major overall graphical changes to the game.
- You can now see a replay of your game, share it and watch other players replays.
- Added a feature that allow the game to keep track of you overall amount of collected gold/diamonds.
- Added a ‘Pause’ button.
- Added some guiding graphics to help newcomers.
- Quicker players now keeps the ‘momentum’ when they die, due to a new speed up process in the game.
- You no longer fail by miss clicking on a wrong stone when numbers are showed.
- Buttons now reacts a lot more rapidly, which means you avoid a lot of "missclicks" and can complete a board a lot faster - if you got the skills :)
- Removed the ‘Tutorial’ screen.
## UPCOMING ##
Next patch will be focused around implementing an online highscore.