Check out the Pro Version with more functions than the free one.
- create a bunch of decks with your vocabularies in the appropriate language
- edit your decks and define auto-translation languages
- insert vocabularies to your decks
- import and export decks and lists
- we support TTS and SVOX TTS
- edit or delete single vocabularies from your list (Long click on a item in the vocabulary list)
- learn with Leitner system, up to five boxes
- choose a box and learn flashcard words. To see the corresponding word perform a simple click on the card and it turns around
- change the language order to learn vise versa (Click menu button in Vocabulary Box tab)
- use the GoTo button to jump to a specific vocable number within a box
- learn in random mode
Create vocabulary flashcard lists on your pc or export some lists from your dictionary websites and import them into your decks.
Use www.dict.cc access in import/export section to download vocabulary lists. Export lists from the website on your SD card download folder and import the list into your app.
The app supports "Move App to SD Card" only available for Android version 2.2 or higher.
The app is free and supported by Google Ads.
Buy the Pro Version which is ad free.
The app was tested on:
Nexus S Android 4.1
HTC Desire S Android 2.3.6
Motorola Defy Android 2.1
Import vocabulary and study or import questions and answers and study !
This is a universal tester, vocabulary trainer, vocabulary tester, vocabulary editor, own dictionary which help you to learn fremd languages in your free time , or it helps you to study any subject from your school.
You can build your own dictionary by entering/importing fremd words and later you can study them - at the beginning the dictionary is empty.
Optionaly you can import any questions , and answers for example :
Question : What is capital of Germany ? Andwer : Berlin
Additional fearures you can use:
Enter your own vocabulary / quiz into your own dictionary
Import your own vocabulary / quiz from csv into your own dictionary
Export your own vocabulary / quiz in csv to SD card
Search for words you have in the dictionary
Learn your vocabulary - test your vocabulary knowledge
Mark the words which are heavy for you
Group the words to chapters
listen whole chapter
statistics for current test
statistics for all chapters
statistics for one word
The words in learning mode can be displayed automaticaly or manualy
No Internet is required!
– the Vocabulary Trainer App that remembers the words you’ve looked up!
At last you can integrate the words you’ve looked up in the dictionary into your active vocabulary. Use your time on the move effectively - in a waiting room or at the bus stop, for example. With this app you can collect and practise the vocabulary you need wherever and whenever you wish!
Who is this app for?
It’s ideal for all learners of foreign languages who want to practise their vocabulary while on the move. With this app you can use the PONS Vocabulary Trainer on the road and at home. It’s simple: just transfer the vocabulary that you downloaded or practised while travelling, to your computer when you sign in at home.
What can this Vocabulary Trainer do?
• It collects the words you look up in the PONS.eu online dictionaries. So, you only learn the vocabulary that you need.
• You can add any vocabulary you like to the Vocabulary Trainer and thus tailor it to your individual requirements.
• With its methodological approach, the PONS Vocabulary Trainer adapts to your individual learning level so that you can successfully learn vocabulary.
• The Trainer teaches you new vocabulary step by step: five different types of exercise become gradually more challenging as you progress, so that you can master the fifth, most advanced exercise called LexiTest, where you translate a vocabulary item without any help.
• It can be used with all of the languages available at PONS.com: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish!
What can the app do?
• The following free vocabulary lists have already been prepared for you, so that you can get started right away: a German-English “Internet & Co.” vocabulary plus the most important words and expressions for travel, accommodation, eating and shopping in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Greek and Turkish.
• Look up words online in over 30 PONS dictionaries directly through the app. Then, simply tap on your looked-up item; it is then copied to your vocabulary trainer together with its translation. You don’t even need to use your mobile browser.
• You don’t have to be online to practise your vocabulary. The trainer retrieves your current entries and learning levels from your PONS user account, so you can use it for both mobile and stationary learning.
PONS, the “green” language-learning brand has over 30 years of experience in developing language learning materials and dictionaries for all walks of life, be it for school or study, for business, travel or for language lovers. More than 500 dictionaries and language courses from Chinese to Turkish meet your reference and language-learning needs, from beginning to advanced levels. Our diverse range of materials serve individual language-learning styles: tried and trusted dictionaries and grammar aids, audio and software language courses, apps and free online services, such as ww.pons.com. This is a free online-dictionary which covers 13 different languages, as well as a German Learner’s Dictionary and a German Spelling Dictionary, including all of the German spelling rules, which are of such importance in the learning of German as a Foreign Language.
PONS GmbH is an enterprise of the Klett Group, the largest educational publisher in Germany with 60 companies in 42 locations and 18 countries.
For more information about PONS, visit www.pons.com.
Das Lernkartei-System und die automatische Erinnerung fördern das langfristige Behalten von Vokabeln.
Es werden 137 unterschiedliche Sprachen unterstützt.
Die Vokabeln müssen im Vokabeltrainer manuell eingetragen werden.
* Standard - Enter the answer with the keyboard.
* Flashcard - You read the question, and answer to yourself.
* Flashcard (3D) - Real flashcards in 3D.
* Anagram - The letters in the answer is in random order.
* Capture the word - Pick the answer among other alternatives.
Vokabel will remember things you are good at, and will focus on things you haven't learned yet.
You could also listen to the words you are studying, with the text-to-speech support.
You may create new word lists within the app - or anywhere you like. Vokabel is also available for Windows and you can very easily create lists on your computer and transfer them to your phone or tablet. You could even create lists in a simple text editor. Write a word in your language in the first line and the word you want to learn in the second line. Repeat this for the next words on line three and four etc. You can also add synonyms on the same line divided by an asterisk "*".
You could transfer lists with e-mail or USB (look after the folder "Vokabel" on your phone). You could also use Android Beam to transfer files between devices that supports this.
Vokabel is completely free and doesn't contain any ads.
Everybody knows this problem.
The solution for this problem is the vocabulary-app for mobile phones with an android system. You have your mobile phone with you nearly every time and you never forget it as often as your vocabulary-book. With the vocabulary -app you are able to use this fact to write the vocabulary in your virtual vocabulary-book every time. You are also able to use your unused time you spend waiting at train stations or waiting rooms to improve your language skills.
With the learning system you are able to check your own vocabulary knowledge. The system is going to test the wrong vocabulary more often than the right one.
With the playful build-up it is especially a motivation for children to learn their vocabulary and check their improvement.
LEARN: uVocab contains a comprehensive database of nearly 5000 quality, hand-picked words, considered 'high-frequency' in various competetive tests and essential for every advanced vocabulary learner. With a clean & customizable UI, you can explore the word database via multiple browsing methods that support both systematic learning or a casual look up. In-depth vocabulary information categories makes the dataset relevant to both beginners and advanced learners.
EVALUATE: Take realistic tests to evaluate your vocabulary strength. You can track your progress with detailed test statistics alongwith complete test history to review past performance. uVocab now supports multiple test types to take vocabulary test with different word groups.
REVISE: uVocab contains all the features to keep track and quickly review words of interest to you. Favorite tags allow you to conveniently locate interesting words. Failed tags are automatically added for mistakes made during tests to aid your revision process. Flash cards provide another way to create word groups to help you during test preparations.
~ Comprehensive, in-depth word database.
~ Multiple word browsing methods.
~ Multiple realistic test types.
~ Audio pronunciations for unfamiliar words.
~ Web resources integration for advanced learning.
~ Supports favorite/failed tags for word revision.
~ Flash cards for test preparations.
~ Detailed test history to monitor progress.
~ Share words with your friends.
~ Clean and fully customizable UI with multiple themes.
** Absolutely free, supported with minimal ads.
** Your kind comments and ratings are highly appreciated to help improve this app.
Das Vokabelheft bietet folgende Funktionen:
• Karteikartensystem zum Lernen der Vokabeln
• Einfache und übersichtliche Oberfläche
• Favoriten System mit dem man Vokabeln markieren und explizit nochmals lernen kann
• Vokabelhefte können online angelegt werden
• Durch die Rechteverwaltung können mehrere Personen ein Heft bearbeiten oder lesen
Das Vokabelheft ist ein Lernprogramm, mit dem man gezielt Wörter ins Langzeitgedächtnis übertragen kann.
Über ein eingebautes Karteikartensystem werden die Vokabeln abgefragt und schwierige Wörter können bequem als Favoriten markiert und später nochmals speziell angeschaut werden.
Ein angelegtes Vokabelheft auf der Homepage eignet sich Ideal für Schulklassen, da man anderen Personen Lese- oder Schreibrechte geben kann und diese dann das Heft herunterladen/bearbeiten können.
Es ist absolut wichtig Vokabeln zu Lernen, um eine Sprache zu beherrschen! Oftmals fehlt einem die Motivation oder man hat niemanden, der einen in einer unterschiedlichen Reihenfolge abfragen kann. Genau hierfür eignet sich diese Android Vokabelheft App. Egal ob im Zug oder Bus, die Vokabeln stehen jederzeit bereit.
Das Vokabelheft ist bewusst einfach gehalten und für jede Altersgruppe zugänglich. Neue Ideen oder Verbesserungsvorschläge sind herzlich Willkommen und werden je nach Möglichkeit dementsprechend eingebaut! Bitte Fehler oder Wünsche über das Ticket System unter http://codeisstyle.de äußern (Registrierung notwendig).
In this app advertising is displayed.
***The app is available in english and german.****
In the exercises you must either select the correct translation from a number of suggestions, find the right initial letter or you have to bring all letters in the correct order.
In addition to the exercises, there is a card index system with six boxes. After you have translated the word correctly, the word moves into the next box until it has reached the last box. If the answer is wrong, the word goes back into the first box. The gaps between each box increase progressively. In the first box, the word is repeated daily, in the second every four days and so on. in the last box the words will be repeated every 180 days. About the outstanding vocabulary you are informed about notifications.
The words are read after each entry, so that the pronunciation is trained.
You can create new vocabulary lists not only directly in the app, they can also easily be created on PC with Excel or another spreadsheet program and import the final list.
Currently, 28 languages are supported:
- persian (no voice files)
For a better quality of the voice output (not all languages), you can load the language file with high quality on your device. Go to the Android Settings -> Language & input -> Text-to-speech output -> then click the icon under Preferred Module -> Install voice data. Here you can download the appropriate files.
If you wish more languages, you have found a mistake or have you questions about the VocabularyBox, please contact me:
- Access To external memory (vocabulary lists im- / export)
- Internet access (Voice data download)
This app is free and is supported by advertising. An ad-free version of the small VokabelBox is available.
Voice Vocabulary is the easiest way to learn words. The App replaces in a modern way the old school record card.
Voice Vocabulary combines the benefits of the normal learning and other word-apps: The App can ask you like a person and you can answer in a normal language. Simply create your own word lists and prepare yourself for your next exam. This way you can have fun and learning new languages becomes easy.
You can share your word lists easily with your friends or you can download lists from others via the internet.
This way you can also add new word lists: You simply read the words and your Smarphone add's them combined with the translation.
The App is the optimal companion for learning spontaneously, for example, on public transports or anywhere.
Share your achievements on Facebook and show your friends and parents who is going to get exceptional on their next exam.
- 100% free
- The first learn-App you can operate via voice or keyboard
- Automatic translation of a spoken word
- simple learning with record card principle
- Vast online offer of wordlist from other users
- simply share word lists
- you can create and edit lists online
- Learn statistics
- All languages, including German, Italian, Portugese, Spanish...
- Ready to use word lists
More Infos at: http://www.voicevocabulary.com
- Todo el vocabulario clasificado por temas y con imágenes.
- Locuciones en inglés Británico e inglés Americano.
- Todas las palabras leídas por nativos.
- Completamente gratis.
- Proceso de aprendizaje sencillo y guiado.
- 4 tipos de ejercicios diferentes, que se muestran en los intervalos correctos para potenciar tu aprendizaje.
- Completos informes de progreso.
- Sin necesidad de conexión a internet.
In dieser Basisversion werden einfache, häufig genutzte Sätze spielerisch präsentiert und abgefragt, und das Hörverstehen trainiert.
Der TEST ist ein spielerisches Sprachlernprogramm zur Vermittlung einfacher englischer, französischer oder spanischer Floskeln und Redewendungen. Durch Randomisierung der 36 unterschiedlichen Phrasen sowie der sinngebenden und lebhaften Grafiken soll von dem Zweck des Spiels, der Vermittlung der Fremdsprache abgelenkt werden.
Das QUIZ - ebenfalls randomisiert - spielt mit den Visualisierungen. Das Prinzip des peripheren Lernens, d.h. des beiläufigen Lernens kommt durch Art und Weise der Präsentation der Phrasen zur Anwendung.
Das Programm selbst besticht durch seine Einfachheit, das zu Grunde liegende Prinzip basiert hingegen auf modernsten Erkenntnissen der Fremdsprachendidaktik.
FFB Fremdsprachenförderung und –beratung stellt Informationen rund um das Thema Fremdsprachenförderung zur Verfügung. Darüber hinaus entwickelt FFB Sprachlernspiele und -programme sowie Medien zur Fremdsprachenakquisition.
- 36 zufällig wiederholte Floskeln und Redewendungen in Englisch, Spanisch und Französisch
- Quiz mit 36 englischen, französischen und spanischen Floskeln und Redewendungen mit entsprechenden Grafiken
Vorschläge, Fragen oder Kommentare an email@example.com
With "Vocab Trainer Pro" you can store all of your vocabulary excersizes clean and well structured on your Android device. Its not just a mobile vocabulary book or another standard vocab trainer app on the Google PlayStore.
"Vocab Trainer Pro" gives you more...!
The main features of the app:
* clean and modern user interface
* store and manage your own vocabulary as units
* share all of your units with other "Vocab Trainer Pro" users simply by mail
* create larger units quickly on your computer in Excel and import them easily into the app
* learn and memorize your vocabulary effectively by using our integrated 5 card box system (Leitner learning-system | http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leitner_system)
* test your learning progress in our "Vocab test"
* False entered vocab will be highlighted as "error vocab" in the card box
* and many more
With "Vocab Trainer Pro" you have all tools for efficient vocabulary learning in one single app!!
If you have any suggestions for improvement please let us know. The same for questions in any kind. Do not hesitate to write us by mail - - > firstname.lastname@example.org
Having trouble memorizing things for long term? Have you ever heard about Leitner method? How about a Multimedia one? Leitner method is one
of the best methods to learn things you usually forget easily which works based on repetition that transfers content from your short-term
memory to your long-term memory. Brain Power Leitner Box is an app with many features that will help you memorize and learn easily taking
advantage of your visual memory. This is how you can make difficult stuff easy and attractive to remember!
We recommend it to all students and those who want to attend any entrance exam, i.e. GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS and as well regular school
materials like Math, Biology, Literature, etc. Make every second of your time count!
Unique features of this app include:
* Leverage your visual memory by adding images to the card (Drawing, Gallery or camera)
* Word pronunciation if you have TTC service on your phone.
* Changing Leitner method to one-week method and two-weeks method. Good for the time just before exams.
* 11 language support : Chinese - Dutch - English - French - German - italian - Japanese - Persian - Russian - Spanish - Thai
* Cards can be grouped to review separately.
* Importing flash cards via CSV, TXT or BRP files.
* Backup and Recovery
* Viewing and Editing Card.
* Inserting some mathematical symbols that your keyboard may not have in the answer and question.
* Free review.
* Resetting cards.
* View memorized archives Cards.
* Night mode in review mode.
* Display Reviews, true answer and wrong answer numbers for each card
* Possible to review cards randomly, skip cards while review and answer cards later.
* Review back of cards.
* Review from first box to last or vise versa.
* Export flash cards in TXT or CSV files and also with pictures in BRP format file.
* Change Font size and font type.
* Type answer and improve your writing
* Review alert per day or when you have some cards for review
And many more!
Quickly learn the most frequent Spanish words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of Spanish. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► Courses: Spanish Travel phrases, Most frequent words, Spanish Slang, Business Spanish, Pickup lines... (all 100% free)
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
See our detailed comparison of the most popular language learning educational apps such as duolingo, busuu or babbel at http://www.languagecourse.net/mobile/comparison
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a Spanish course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Course Content:
► Most Frequent Words
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
- Transportation & Direction
- Hotel / Accommodation
- Free time, Sports & more
- Eating out
Learn any of the following 32 languages with our other apps: Croatian, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan, Vietnamese, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Hindi, Thai, Bengali, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, French, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Czech, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, English, Russian, Japanese, Dutch
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ Overview of Memorizing Psalm 91
✔ Psalm 91:1-2
✔ Psalm 91:1-3
✔ Psalm 91:1-4
✔ Video Quiz 1: Verses 1-4
✔ Psalm 91:1-5
✔ Psalm 91:1-6
✔ Psalm 91:1-7
✔ Psalm 91:1-8
✔ Video Quiz 2: Verses 1-8
✔ Half-way mark musical treat
✔ Psalm 91:1-9
✔ Psalm 91:1-10
✔ Psalm 91:1-11
✔ Psalm 91:1-12
✔ Video Quiz 3: Verses 1-12
✔ Psalm 91:1-13
✔ Psalm 91:1-14
✔ Psalm 91:1-15
✔ Video Quiz 4: Verses 1-16
✔ Final Thoughts
✔ Prompted Practice: 1-4
✔ Prompted Practice: 1-8
✔ Prompted Practice: 1-12
✔ Prompted Practice: 1-16
• Lifetime access to 26 lectures
• 2+ hours of high quality content
• A community of 800+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Psalm 91 is a classic and I have always wanted to memorize it but was unsuccessful until taking this course. Carol's format makes it very easy to learn and memorize. I practiced the lectures 25 minutes a day while on my elliptical and really enjoyed the learning process. Was an excellent course and I highly recommend."
-(Kate Cav) ★★★★★
" This is a great course for everyone. If you have not viewed any of these lessons, then please take a closer look at each of them. The experience is well above what anyone could ever imagine."
-(MsCs Cam) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Carol Barrett | teacher
I love to teach. Finding new and innovative ways to teach all sorts of topics, especially languages, is one of my passions. I lived in Japan for 3 1/2 years and over the years I have also created several Kanji memorization tools. My teaching experience includes working as a literacy tutor, assistant in a French immersion classroom and English teacher.
Install the "Memorize Psalm 91" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
A lot of new features makes it even better!
- All new stylish design
- Text-To-Speech for many languages
- Deactivate once known vocabulary for x days before learning them again
- Memorize mode to learn Vocabulary more efficient
- Export you Vocabularies
- Import .csv, and .txt Vocabulary lists
Create decks of vocabulary and learn them on your way to work, school or anywhere else.
Learn flash card after flash card with a deck based system.
This full version of Vocablo adds features like auto-translation* and text-to-speech. You are also able to create more than one deck of vocable, import and export decks.
*Vocablo 2 uses the free auto-translation of Microsoft and therefore cannot guarantee the correctness or even the service of auto-translation at all.
A lot of new features makes it even better!
- All new stylish design
- Memorize mode to learn more efficient
- Export Format ".voc" exports your stats as well.
Create decks of vocabulary and learn them on your way to work, school or anywhere else.
Learn flashcard after flashcard with a deck based system.
Have a look at the full version of vocablo 2 to take advantage of advanced features like import and text-to-speech (tts).