Use this tool to create and then memorize your favourite author of a book, members or titles of your preferred bands or other interesting topics from business to leisure. Furthermore we have now realised the interface to quizlet where you can download different content for free from languages to natural science.
In this app you will also find 50 countries and their capitals for free.
In this app you will also find 50 countries and their capitals for free.
Furthermore you can purchase our six-pack for business English, irregular verbs and words for certain topics to deepen your specific knowledge.
*** Features of this App
* Text2Speech support
* Key in your own content directly via your phone.
* Text and image content support
* Import own content from Google Docs.
* Import content from Quizlet.com
* 10" tablet support
* Localizations: english, german, spanish, russian
Develop your individual content with the free of charge Office Suite Google Docs (docs.google.com) and import them all onto this app. All you need for Google Docs is a browser with Internet connection and a Google account.
***** Important ****
This app needs the following permissions to import spreadsheets from Google docs:
* Manage account list: To access the Google accounts on the phone
* Use of an account authentication information: For registration in the Google Docs server
* Network communications and the Internet: To access the Google Docs server
KW: vocabulary trainer, countries, capitals, business English, meetings, small talk, flash cards
Check out the Pro Version with more functions than the free one.
- create a bunch of decks with your vocabularies in the appropriate language
- edit your decks and define auto-translation languages
- insert vocabularies to your decks
- import and export decks and lists
- edit or delete single vocabularies from your list (Long click on a item in the vocabulary list)
- learn with Leitner system, up to five boxes
- choose a box and learn flashcard words. To see the corresponding word perform a simple click on the card and it turns around
- change the language order to learn vise versa (Click menu button in Vocabulary Box tab)
- use the GoTo button to jump to a specific vocable number within a box
- learn in random mode
Create vocabulary flashcard lists on your pc or export some lists from your dictionary websites and import them into your decks.
Use www.dict.cc access in import/export section to download vocabulary lists. Export lists from the website on your SD card download folder and import the list into your app.
The app supports "Move App to SD Card" only available for Android version 2.2 or higher.
The app is free and supported by Google Ads.
Buy the Pro Version which is ad free.
The app was tested on:
Nexus S Android 4.1
HTC Desire S Android 2.3.6
Motorola Defy Android 2.1
– the Vocabulary Trainer App that remembers the words you’ve looked up!
At last you can integrate the words you’ve looked up in the dictionary into your active vocabulary. Use your time on the move effectively - in a waiting room or at the bus stop, for example. With this app you can collect and practise the vocabulary you need wherever and whenever you wish!
Who is this app for?
It’s ideal for all learners of foreign languages who want to practise their vocabulary while on the move. With this app you can use the PONS Vocabulary Trainer on the road and at home. It’s simple: just transfer the vocabulary that you downloaded or practised while travelling, to your computer when you sign in at home.
What can this Vocabulary Trainer do?
• It collects the words you look up in the PONS.eu online dictionaries. So, you only learn the vocabulary that you need.
• You can add any vocabulary you like to the Vocabulary Trainer and thus tailor it to your individual requirements.
• With its methodological approach, the PONS Vocabulary Trainer adapts to your individual learning level so that you can successfully learn vocabulary.
• The Trainer teaches you new vocabulary step by step: five different types of exercise become gradually more challenging as you progress, so that you can master the fifth, most advanced exercise called LexiTest, where you translate a vocabulary item without any help.
• It can be used with all of the languages available at PONS.com: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish!
What can the app do?
• The following free vocabulary lists have already been prepared for you, so that you can get started right away: a German-English “Internet & Co.” vocabulary plus the most important words and expressions for travel, accommodation, eating and shopping in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Greek and Turkish.
• Look up words online in over 30 PONS dictionaries directly through the app. Then, simply tap on your looked-up item; it is then copied to your vocabulary trainer together with its translation. You don’t even need to use your mobile browser.
• You don’t have to be online to practise your vocabulary. The trainer retrieves your current entries and learning levels from your PONS user account, so you can use it for both mobile and stationary learning.
PONS, the “green” language-learning brand has over 30 years of experience in developing language learning materials and dictionaries for all walks of life, be it for school or study, for business, travel or for language lovers. More than 500 dictionaries and language courses from Chinese to Turkish meet your reference and language-learning needs, from beginning to advanced levels. Our diverse range of materials serve individual language-learning styles: tried and trusted dictionaries and grammar aids, audio and software language courses, apps and free online services, such as ww.pons.com. This is a free online-dictionary which covers 13 different languages, as well as a German Learner’s Dictionary and a German Spelling Dictionary, including all of the German spelling rules, which are of such importance in the learning of German as a Foreign Language.
PONS GmbH is an enterprise of the Klett Group, the largest educational publisher in Germany with 60 companies in 42 locations and 18 countries.
For more information about PONS, visit www.pons.com.
coolvocab asks you randomly to translate each word of a list of words. You build your lists of words yourself, which is already a profitable practice. Or your teacher builds them and you use them.
Examples are provided.
This version requires Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or more. All screens are supported.
--- Foreign letters
They are mainly those that you will find on your Android virtual keyboard by long pressing keys.
Besides, the Android keyboard may be configured for several languages, and toggle quickly between them by wiping the blank key (unlike hard keyboards).
--- List of words
To begin, using a text editor (Polaris...), build your list of words (.txt) according to this format :
foreign word = native word
foreign word = native word
Separator may be semi-colon (;) equal (=) or tab.
You may also build a list of words on another computer, then transfer it.
Save with UTF-8 encoding if one language is not supported by ISO-8859-1.
Instead of words, you can work with sentences (for example idiomatic expressions) or whatever question/answer pairs.
--- Launching coolvocab
1) In tab Test press List and look over directories to select the list of words that you have saved.
2) Press Mode and select the testing mode (see below).
3) Press Foreign to native or Native to foreign : coolvocab begins the test.
coolvocab asks you to translate a foreign word or a native word.
Enter your answer and press return.
If your answer is right, coolvocab counts one point, and asks the next question.
If your answer is wrong, coolvocab displays the right answer ; press again return to go to the next question.
Every word that is not known is added to the words not known list.
There are 5 testing modes :
- study : to help you, coolvocab displays your partial answer in green or in red each time you enter a letter.
- 2+3 times
- 100% known
- no typing (nice to keep learning while traveling to school)
--- List of words not known
coolvocab also creates a file that you may later select to make a test only on your unknown words (nice to make quicker progress).
-- Multi-lists test (nice for a general review)
coolvocab can question on a pool of lists of words.
Those lists can be lists of words not known.
--- Synonym : more than one translation, with (almost) same meaning.
--- Context : more than one translation, with other meaning
--- Articles : If a word is preceded by an article, coolvocab can display the article to help you.
--- Conjugations : there is another format available for a list of words, which is used in the 'french_verbs with weird past participle' example.
--- Gender, plural, ... : you may add any text to point out some peculiarity.
More details in the program's instructions...
Now, wordnik.com web dictionary integration provides you audio pronunciations and ways to further research important words at the tip of your finger!
~ Multiple word browsing methods for systematic learning.
~ Realistic test module.
~ Web resources integration for advanced learning.
~ Detailed test history to monitor progress.
~ Supports favorite/failed tags to help test preps.
~ Audio pronunciations for unfamiliar words.
~ Sleek and customizable UI with multiple themes.
NO nagging ads. Small ad bar only in main menu screen now to enhance your usage experience.
*** Your kind comments and ratings are highly appreciated to support our free development.
This is a vocabulary trainer, vocabulary tester, vocabulary editor, own dictionary which help you to learn fremd languages in your free time.
You can build your own dictionary by entering/importing fremd words and later you can study them - at the beginning the dictionary is empty.
Additional fearures you can use:
Enter your own vocabulary into your own dictionary
Import your own vocabulary from csv into your own dictionary
Export your own vocabulary in csv to SD card
Search for words you have in the dictionary
Learn your vocabulary - test your vocabulary knowledge
Mark the words which are heavy for you
Group the words to chapters
listen whole chapter
statistics for current test
statistics for all chapters
statistics for one word
The words in learning mode can be displayed automaticaly or manualy
No Internet is required!
The learning page displays words (without translation at first).
The application provides multiple actions to choose from:
"Remember" - if the word is familiar, then move to the next.
"Translation" - translate a word, if not familiar.
This is how the learning happens.
* Mode of learning new words.
* Get a list of words to remember from any URL.
* Translation of the word list.
* Change the direction of translation during training.
* Display pictures of the meaning of words.
1) Sorting words into categories of sources: books, articles, movies, songs.
2) Ability to add words to a list.
3) Add German language.
The lite version is limited to three modules and five vocabulary per module to give you an idea what kind of features the pro version has.
As soon as you buy one Little Helper module the app will be fully operational.
Key in new content easily while being on a bus or train.
Use this tool to memorize your favourite author of a book, members or titles of your preferred bands or other interesting topics from business to leisure.
In this lite version app you will also find a learn module with countries (incl. flags) and their capitals for free.
Furthermore you try how the pro version works by developing your own content.
*** Features of this App
* Text to speech
* Individual vocabulary trainer for your own content (limited for this lite version)
* Support for text and images
* Import own content from Google Docs into this app (limited for this lite version)
kw: vocabulary trainer, countries, capitals, business English, meetings, small talk, flash card
No online connection required :)
Currently the following languages are supported:
Over 1000 words for each language pair suitable for primary school make it easy to get the basics of the language learned quickly. You can pair languages to learn as you like from the list above. Just click the flags :)
+ it's free
+ works offline
While having fun, you will master 1838 challenging words using our flashcards , reactor and quiz games.
Make words your friends . The app is specifically helpful for students giving competitive exams who are looking to substantially enhance their vocabulary into top tier. This app lets you build a lifelong critical skill without paying money.
Salient Features :
1) Flash Cards for 1838 words .
2) Ability to add or remove word from favorites/revision list .
3) A fun quiz mode where you will be given a word and four options to choose the meaning from . Score as high as you can consuming at most 5 lives .
4) Got that friend you gotta prove you have stronger vocab than . Try the reactor game mode . Score more than your friend in this fun filled two player geeky game . The first of its kind in any vocabulary application out there.
KeyWords : Vocabulary , WordList
Disclaimer : "GMAT" and other GMAC® trademarks are registered trademarks of the Graduate Management Admission Council®. The Graduate Management Admission Council® does not endorse, nor is affiliated in any way with my application.
Everybody knows this problem.
The solution for this problem is the vocabulary-app for mobile phones with an android system. You have your mobile phone with you nearly every time and you never forget it as often as your vocabulary-book. With the vocabulary -app you are able to use this fact to write the vocabulary in your virtual vocabulary-book every time. You are also able to use your unused time you spend waiting at train stations or waiting rooms to improve your language skills.
With the learning system you are able to check your own vocabulary knowledge. The system is going to test the wrong vocabulary more often than the right one.
With the playful build-up it is especially a motivation for children to learn their vocabulary and check their improvement.
- Todo el vocabulario clasificado por temas y con imágenes.
- Locuciones en inglés Británico e inglés Americano.
- Todas las palabras leídas por nativos.
- Completamente gratis.
- Proceso de aprendizaje sencillo y guiado.
- 4 tipos de ejercicios diferentes, que se muestran en los intervalos correctos para potenciar tu aprendizaje.
- Completos informes de progreso.
- Sin necesidad de conexión a internet.
In dieser Basisversion werden einfache, häufig genutzte Sätze spielerisch präsentiert und abgefragt, und das Hörverstehen trainiert.
Der TEST ist ein spielerisches Sprachlernprogramm zur Vermittlung einfacher englischer, französischer oder spanischer Floskeln und Redewendungen. Durch Randomisierung der 36 unterschiedlichen Phrasen sowie der sinngebenden und lebhaften Grafiken soll von dem Zweck des Spiels, der Vermittlung der Fremdsprache abgelenkt werden.
Das QUIZ - ebenfalls randomisiert - spielt mit den Visualisierungen. Das Prinzip des peripheren Lernens, d.h. des beiläufigen Lernens kommt durch Art und Weise der Präsentation der Phrasen zur Anwendung.
Das Programm selbst besticht durch seine Einfachheit, das zu Grunde liegende Prinzip basiert hingegen auf modernsten Erkenntnissen der Fremdsprachendidaktik.
FFB Fremdsprachenförderung und –beratung stellt Informationen rund um das Thema Fremdsprachenförderung zur Verfügung. Darüber hinaus entwickelt FFB Sprachlernspiele und -programme sowie Medien zur Fremdsprachenakquisition.
- 36 zufällig wiederholte Floskeln und Redewendungen in Englisch, Spanisch und Französisch
- Quiz mit 36 englischen, französischen und spanischen Floskeln und Redewendungen mit entsprechenden Grafiken
Vorschläge, Fragen oder Kommentare an firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
A lot of new features makes it even better!
- All new stylish design
- Memorize mode to learn more efficient
- Export Format ".voc" exports your stats as well.
Create decks of vocabulary and learn them on your way to work, school or anywhere else.
Learn flashcard after flashcard with a deck based system.
Have a look at the full version of vocablo 2 to take advantage of advanced features like import and text-to-speech (tts).