Train your brain.
The famous Rock-Paper-Scissors-Well on a gameboard (like Chess or Checkers).
The player who reaches his opponents baseline with any of his tokens first or alternatively takes all his opponent´s tokens wins the game.
Both players take it in turns to move one of their tokens one square at a time in any direction - just like the king at Chess.
Capturing a token is defined by the known rules:
- Rock takes scissors (grinds scissors),
- Scissors takes paper (cuts paper),
- Paper takes rock and well (wrapps rock and covers the well),
- Well takes rock and scissors (both falling into the well)
- against online opponent (7 leagues)
- against computer (7 different levels)
- 2 players - 1 screen (practice or human vs. human)
Just lay your smartphone on the table
Improve your stats and achievements
After at least 10 matches against a certain level you can see your victories in percent.