Who is who in science? Assess your colleagues, academics and fellow researchers quickly with SciPact.
It is a convenient and easy way to asses colleagues and fellow researchers based on their citation impact (h/i10-index, number of citations).
SciPact visualizes the citation impact of a scientist or academic based on data provided by Google Scholar.
The citation impact of a scientist is calculated using the widely applied citation metrics like Hirsch index (h-index), i10-index and the number of citations based on the data provided by Google Scholar.
The three citation metrics are shown on a neat dashboard.
SciPact is a free application that lets you cycle through the colleagues and academics you are interested in.
You can add any researcher having a valid Google Scholar account.
How to use SciPact:
- Click on the + icon in toolbar to add a new researcher with existing Google Scholar account. You can also import new researchers by sharing the Scholar profile directly from your browser.
- Swipe left and right to switch between imported researchers. Their performance metrics are updated on-the-fly.
- Swipe down to remove the selected researcher.
- Click on the bottom gauge button to switch between different auhor-level citation metrics like h/i10 index and number of citations.
- All shown data is updated automatically.
You can share SciPact with your friends via Facebook, WhatsApp, email, dropbox, twitter, etc.
SciPact - You have to know the the people with great impact in research and science?
Our app is absolutely FREE. We need Internet access to query Scholar database.