A photo widget that supports semi-transparency and optional frame of any color
- Minimalistic style
- Frameless semi-transparent photo display on home screen (supports Android 2.2 or higher)
- Retaining of the photo's aspect ratio (never improperly stretches or cuts off any part of it)
- Customizable photo frame of any color you like
- Slideshow of all photos in a directory (customizable photo update interval: every 10 seconds, every minute, every hour, every day, etc.)
- Built-in photo cropping and rotating
- Free zooming mode for viewing photos with intuitive gestures (e.g. pinch to zoom for Android 2.0 or higher)
- Four different widget sizes: 2x2, 2x4, 4x2, 4x4
How to use:
This is a widget for your homescreen (desktop). To use it, please follow these simple steps.
For newer versions of Android (e.g. 4.0), you may drag and drop a Nice Simple Photo item from the Widgets tab of your app list to the home screen. You may refer to this demonstration video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXAWx7gsJ-o
For older versions (e.g. 2.3.3) you can long press (i.e. tap and hold) on any empty space on your home screen, then select Widgets and choose a Nice Simple Photo item.
Different items correspond to different widget sizes.
Tapping the widget will open the configuration screen. You can configure the widget and browse the photos which are in the same directory of the currently selected photo there. You can add more than one "Nice Simple Photo Widget" to your home screen and each of them can have its own unique appearance settings.
*NOTE* If the photo does not update properly, please exclude this widget from any task killer app that you might be using. You can also try to remove this widget from your homescreen and add it back again, and see if it solves the problem.
Note that the pro version is a standalone application, so remove the lite version when upgrading.
Pro-version additional features:
* Add as many widgets on the home screen as you like - choose from three different gifs
* No ad in configuration screen
- Copy or download an animated GIF to your phone or tablet
- Add the widget to your home screen (long press home screen or find widget in the widget drawer), or lock screen (go to the leftmost page and click to add widget)
- Open the settings by clicking on the widget and select your GIF
- Enjoy the animated GIF widget!
- If adding widget to the lock screen, close the screen once for the animation to start
Please note that this app is still under development, so if you have any issues or suggestions about this GIF widget, let us know. You can contact us directly at email@example.com.
Leaving low ratings won't help us make the app better!
* Add an animated GIF widget on your home screen or lock screen
* Select any GIF file saved on your device
* Control the quality of the animated gif for best performance on your device
* Optimized for performance and battery life
currently up to 3 different animated gif widgets are supported, with no limit on how many can be created. to add widgets, simply press the + button in the title bar, find the file you wish to use, then select which widget number the Gif should be. the gifs which you create will appear on the home screen of the app.
Please note that the more widgets in active use, the more this will impact device performance.
Current planned updates:
Programmable click on widget to start other apps
Suggestions and feedback are welcome
Please note that this is a "Lite" version and so displays a tiny watermark in the corner, plus ads in the settings screen. If you like the app please support us and either buy the "Pro" version on the Market or donate $1.99 in-app to remove the watermark (but not the ads)!
* Consumes very little power and CPU, thanks to a custom built, highly optimized native GIF-decoder library -- much improved from AnimGIF Live Wallpaper 1
* All Android 2.1 (and later) devices are supported that can use live wallpapers
* All GIF files - including very large ones - are supported, no exceptions!
* You can select multiple GIF files to be played after each other, or to be shuffled randomly
* You can choose from a couple of image scaling modes to fit the images onto the screen
* Enhanced GIF file picker with thumbnail images to quickly find your favourite GIF-s
If you are experiencing any issues, please write us an e-mail -- instead of a comment to which we cannot respond.
A NOTE ABOUT PERMISSIONS:
* "Full internet access" -- is needed to check if you have donated
* "Read phone state and identity" -- is needed to identify who has donated: we generate a unique random number based on your phone, but none of the phone's specifics are collected
* "Modify/delete SD card contents" -- is required to access GIF files on your SD-card
Watch and download 50.000+ online animated gifs!
- an integrated file browser to play .gif files on your phone
- a playlist of over 50.000 online animated gifs to watch.
- Download, favorite and share the files you like.
- Extends any file manager from the play store to play .gif files on your phone
- paste a text url to a pastebin site
(see a list of supported sites below)
- open Pastebin Import
- select the pastebin site
- enter the id by typing or speech
(e.g. HakiCQqV for pastebin.com/HakiCQqV)
- copy the stored text to the clipboard or open the stored url in a browser
supported sites :
keywords: copy paste clipboard pastebin speech
When an application is installed, AppBuster shows a status notification to uninstall the app instantly. The notification hides itself after 15 minutes or by selecting "Clean" in the notifications.
An uninstaller app is also included :
- one-click uninstall
- search bar
- displays name and size of an application
- overview of used/ available internal storage
- sort by name/size