With the app of the dog wilderness school, the practical guide for dog training in daily handling and training with our dog is always there. Practical, distraction-free and understandable. It is created and maintained by us for you and is 100% authentic.
All of our experience in partnering with and training dogs since 1985 as a growing wealth of knowledge in one app and for a one-time fee that corresponds to the average fee for a single hour of training in a dog school.
Install -> jacket on -> grab dog -> let's go...
What does the app offer?
- buy once and use fully
- regular updates and upgrades included in the purchase price
- no additional costs or in-app purchases
- Offline operation and can therefore be used anywhere and anytime
- currently more than 35 chapters in text form with detailed explanations
- all chapters thematically with general, introductory notes and basic information, detailed training instructions, courses of action, explanations and background knowledge, cause-effect principles and avoidable mistakes
- Supplementary illustrative graphics, series of photos and short videos for procedures and training instructions
What does the app not need?
- no further inapp purchases necessary
- no special authorizations and accesses
- no registration/login necessary
- no collection of user-related, personal data
- no distraction from unnecessary interactions within the app
Methods of practical, everyday training that have grown and been tried and tested in intensive coexistence with dogs and many hundreds of trained dogs and dog handlers are described in detail.
- BASIC KNOWLEDGE -
(with rubrics: basics, motivation, stroking units, game units, feeding units, correction, ignoring, interrupting, conditioning, harmony)
- BASIC TRAINING -
(with rubrics: young dog embossing, leash work, interruption training, foot, sit, down, stand, socialization techniques)
- FREE WORK -
(with categories: longline training, distance interruptions, free work, free heeling)
- OFF-ROAD TRAINING -
(with categories: team walk, scouting techniques, hunting avoidance training, nose work)
- CITY CONDITIONING -
(with categories: walking on a leash, encounter situations, stress tolerance training and street routines)
- CONFLICT INTERVENTION -
(with rubrics: dog conflicts, human conflicts, environmental conflicts, owner conflicts)
- EMERGENCY -
(with categories: equipment of the "first aid kit" and first aid for dogs)
Theoretical basic knowledge for each category and a wide variety of practical exercises and actions are taught, which can be a constant source of ideas for the interested dog owner in daily dealings with the dog, even for difficult situations.
The app should distract as little as possible from training and building positive routines. Therefore, we refrain from any kind of data-collecting user activities within the application.
The app is used for the post-processing and improvement of experienced situations and, of course, primarily for continuous training and the constant improvement of exercises and courses of action.
Inquiries and comments are always welcome and will be incorporated into further work on the app.
The team at the Dog Wilderness School wishes you lots of success and joy in training and teamwork with the dog.