The physical act of moving sticky notes from one column to the next throughout your day will put you in touch with your progress and make managing your daily workflow a tactile pleasure.
Derive an unparalleled sense of satisfaction from seeing the sticky notes lined up in the DONE column at the end of your day or week. The Kanbanfor1 board helps you to manage a continuous flow of things to do.
*** Red, White and Blue note now available. http://bit.ly/KanbanNote2
*** Please tell us in comment what color would you like to have...***
Kanban Board (看板) the concept related to just-in-time (JIT) production.
According to Taiichi Ohno.
Utilize the idea to help create personal kanban board with sticky note to increase productivity.
The principles still the same:
1. Tasks visibility.
2. Work in progress (WIP) control.
Kanban Board provide 3 simple value steam.
1. To-Do. (Task waiting to be done, or backlog.)
2. Doing. (Work in progress "WIP".)
3. Done. (Work completed.)
Kanban Board differs from other to-do list which not just focus on listing the task on 1 dimension.
Kanban Board focuses on doing the right thing and right time with 2 dimensions.
Providing a map of our work for clearer picture.
Easy and fun to use with drag and drop note with familiar cork-board look and feel.
Simple and minimalist GTD.
Kanban Facebook Fan Page.
- Tap on plus button on the top left.
- Tap on note and select Edit.
- Drag note to the bin on the top right.
Delete all Done note.
- Hold the bin on the top right.
- Drag note to move.
- Tap on header to edit.
* We are very sorry for some machine that forced close at start. We couldn't reproduce on any of our machine.
* More features are coming.
* Please feel free to share and comments.
Keywords : Kanban, Board, Note, Post It, Sticky Note, GTD, getting things done, To-do, Todo List, notes, Todo, Shopping List, Task, Memo, sticky, editor, journal, easy, best,
Key features are:
* Multiple boards (two in free version, purchase license for unlimited boards).
* The ability of color-coding for cards.
* Tunable limits on the number of cards in progress.
* The ability to block cards with text cause.
* Metrics for cards movement.
* Compact user interface, suitable for smartphones displays.
* Moving, editing and sorting cards from the context menu
* Moving the cards in the next column paging gesture from left to right
Application works on all devices running Android version of 2.2 (FROYO) and older. However, at present the user interface optimization is made for smartphones running Android 4.0 (ICS) and above. Interface for tablets and other versions of Android is in development.
You can find more information on project site ( http://kanban.lab18.net ), reporting bugs, suggest new features or vote for other suggestions. Feedback is very important for the further development of the product in the correct direction.
Don't forget to rate this application!
Although the app is designed for kids and teenagers, we have lot of students, young adults and seniors using it for their day to day task management and as a personal kanban tool! Try it, will be amazed by its simplicity!
- Supports sync to the server www.kanplan.net, you can view your boards and tasks on the web
- Works offline with full features
- Allow multiple KanPlan family accounts to follow your boards (accounts are created by visiting www.kanplan.net)
- Allow teachers to follow KanPlan students
- Supports multiple users
- Supports multiple boards
- Each board have a work in progress limit
- Reward kids with points when they complete a task
- Rewarding with points is optional, can be turned off (ex : for teenagers and adult users).
- Languages : English, French, Spanish and Portuguese
- Supports the Pomodoro method
What is Pomodoro?
The Pomodoro Method is a time management technique. It consists of breaking down periods of work into 25-minute intervals separated by short breaks. The technique allows you to concentrate on the tasks you want to do by setting a time for the work and a time for the break until the in-progress tasks are done.
In KanPlan, the Pomodoro method is implemented to suit young users (kids) and any other special needs, this is why, you set the work time interval you want (by clicking on the tomato icon) and the period of time you need for the break (by clicking on the hot chocolate icon). You configure the time you want depending on user preferences.
Once the timer is reached, KanPlan will notify you, by vibrating the device and a notification!
Visit our web site for more info www.kanplan.net
One of the rules of personal Kanban is to limit your work-in-progress. You can only do a limited number of tasks at the same time to be effective. You can set your work-in-progress limit in the app. For example, if your WIP limit is 5, the app will only allow you to put up to 5 tasks in your work-in-progress (DOING) bucket.
* Tabbed Interface
* Tab Rename
* Color Notes
* Priority Icons
* Due Date
* Easy to Use
Kanban ToDo has a 3 Tab Interface
* To-Do - Backlog
* Doing - Work in Progress or WIP
* Done - Completed Tasks
Join us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/abhisofttech
With all your boards, lanes, and cards right in your pocket, LeanPocket lets you manage your work on the go.
IMPORTANT: You must already have a LeanKit account to use this app. Create your kanban board today at LeanKit.com using a desktop or laptop computer.
Kanban is kind of like a ToDo list, except way better. Virtual kanban allows individuals and teams to visualize their work on a virtual whiteboard, where work is broken up into task cards and moved along vertical and horizontal lanes representing work status (states like "Ready", "In Progress", "Complete"). Standard ToDo lists just keep growing and provide little gratification. Instead, kanban lets you see exactly what and how you are doing.
* View, Edit, Move, and Delete task cards
* Change between single and multiple column views
* Set task due dates, priority, type, size, and tags
* Assign users
* Block or unblock cards
* Collaborate with your team by viewing and adding card comments (premium)
* Multiple accounts
* Card history
* Board history
* WIP Overrides
Out of the box, LeanPocket is a free app that shows ads after 5 days. If you choose to go pro (in app purchase), you will get all current and future premium content.
Help me out! I'm an independent developer trying to make this app great. Please send me comments, feature requests, and bug reports so we can make it great together. Visit the app website or send feedback right from the app's settings. Visit the help page for a listing of known issues.
Made in Maine.
We think FluxCards are even better than flash cards - here’s why…
* Special Scientific Timing, via Leitner Spaced Repetition for Maximum Memory Retention (which means Minimum Effort for You!)
* Easily Edit or Add New Cards on the Go - just press the Blue Button
* New – Boost Your Memory with Images, Photos or Draw with Your S Pen!
* Extra-Easy Color-Coded Interface
* Imports Sets or Lists from Quizlet.com – Smoothly does it!
* Always with You, even Offline!
* FluxCards are Perfect for Quick Sessions or Serious Study
Conventional flashcard are great for learning new things – but they can get boring real fast if you don’t use science….
FluxCards uses science!
Here’s the science…
Our special Flux Engine (tm) automatically presents and repeats cards based on how well you know them - that means:
* You Learn Fast!
* Less Boredom
* Less Boredom means More Study
* More Study means You Learn Even Faster!
Yes, it’s like a turbocharger for your brain – and it gets even better, because…
This professional, high-performance app is completely FREE!
Yes, free! And you can enjoy free forever. How’s that for crazy value?
All we ask is that to enjoy the FULL power of our Flux Engine (tm), grab a Premium License (only $4.97!)
FluxCard’s Easy Interface:
Tap anywhere to flip the card and see the other side, then:
1. Remembered correctly - tap Green button
2. Forgot - tap Red button
3. (Or Tap Blue button to edit the card – or add an image!)
It really is that easy!
Create as many sets or lists as you like, FluxCards will always remember your learning progress with that set.
Other apps may have more bells and whistles but we’re confident you’ll love FluxCards, because it’s easy to use and edit, you’ll ENJOY learning with it and because the "Flux" engine technology means you’ll learn faster and easier than EVER before!
Try it right now and see for yourself!
Thanks to Pro version, reach to statistics and charts associated to yours boards. You can easily analyze your productivity at any time
The two notifications modules on this application permit to be inform on urgent tasks and to have a brief progress of your boards.
More from developer
Novel Writer Add-On for CardBoard Index Cards
CardBoard is a powerful app for creating index cards. You can arrange your cards on multiple layouts. It is even possible to use every card in more than one layout.
This add-on contains card types and layouts for
- Four-Act Structure
- Character Archetypes
- Character Details
- Hero's Journey
- Scene ideas and breakups
What users say about CardBoard Index Cards
* Awesome, it is the best It’s very helpful and useful for school notes you should really try this app it is great…
* Cardboard is very convenient Cardboard makes it easy to jot down story notes, ideas, and lists on the run. Love it!
* Wonderful app A must have for all screenwriters.
* Great app! This is the best planning app I’ve found! As a NaNo writer, this is helping me immensely.
* Rhoada’s Review I love it!!! Helped me out a bunch for a presentation!
* Great App for Roleplaying I’ve moved from hand index cards to this application to store and keep track of the different plots lines that are running in my roleplaying games. [...] Great customer service.
* Teaching Aid. A very novel idea for those of us that just like to lay things out on the floor and then study the flow of how our plan will unfold.
* Exactly what I wanted This app is a must for every screenwriter and novelist... it looks complex but easy to learn and manipulate... what more can I say but kudos to the developers. [CardBoard Novels Add-On]
Lean Self Coach is a fun app. Please use it for entertainment purposes only. If you need psychological, medical, or other advice, please contact a professional.
ABOUT LEAN SELF
Lean Self is the consequent application of Lean Management principles to all aspects of life.
"DEEP+ = Define Value. Eliminate Waste. Empower Yourself. Pull Value. Improve Continuously."
These are the five core principles of Lean Self:
1. Define value. You are the one who defines what makes your life valuable.
2. Eliminate waste. Identify how to create life value and eliminate waste of life.
3. Empower yourself. You are the only one who can improve your own life.
4. Pull value. Continuously pull what is valuable for you.
5. Improve continuously. Improve towards perfection, every day.
These principles are derived from the original Lean Management principles.
Stay skeptical. Apply scientific thinking. Have fun.