The physical act of moving sticky notes from one column to the next throughout your day will put you in touch with your progress and make managing your daily workflow a tactile pleasure.
Derive an unparalleled sense of satisfaction from seeing the sticky notes lined up in the DONE column at the end of your day or week. The Kanbanfor1 board helps you to manage a continuous flow of things to do.
*** Red, White and Blue note now available. http://bit.ly/KanbanNote2
*** Please tell us in comment what color would you like to have...***
Kanban Board (看板) the concept related to just-in-time (JIT) production.
According to Taiichi Ohno.
Utilize the idea to help create personal kanban board with sticky note to increase productivity.
The principles still the same:
1. Tasks visibility.
2. Work in progress (WIP) control.
Kanban Board provide 3 simple value steam.
1. To-Do. (Task waiting to be done, or backlog.)
2. Doing. (Work in progress "WIP".)
3. Done. (Work completed.)
Kanban Board differs from other to-do list which not just focus on listing the task on 1 dimension.
Kanban Board focuses on doing the right thing and right time with 2 dimensions.
Providing a map of our work for clearer picture.
Easy and fun to use with drag and drop note with familiar cork-board look and feel.
Simple and minimalist GTD.
Kanban Facebook Fan Page.
- Tap on plus button on the top left.
- Tap on note and select Edit.
- Drag note to the bin on the top right.
Delete all Done note.
- Hold the bin on the top right.
- Drag note to move.
- Tap on header to edit.
* We are very sorry for some machine that forced close at start. We couldn't reproduce on any of our machine.
* More features are coming.
* Please feel free to share and comments.
Keywords : Kanban, Board, Note, Post It, Sticky Note, GTD, getting things done, To-do, Todo List, notes, Todo, Shopping List, Task, Memo, sticky, editor, journal, easy, best,
* Tabbed Interface
* Tab Rename
* Color Notes
* Priority Icons
* Due Date
* Easy to Use
Kanban ToDo has a 3 Tab Interface
* To-Do - Backlog
* Doing - Work in Progress or WIP
* Done - Completed Tasks
Join us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/abhisofttech
Key features are:
* Multiple boards (two in free version, purchase license for unlimited boards).
* The ability of color-coding for cards.
* Tunable limits on the number of cards in progress.
* The ability to block cards with text cause.
* Metrics for cards movement.
* Compact user interface, suitable for smartphones displays.
* Moving, editing and sorting cards from the context menu
* Moving the cards in the next column paging gesture from left to right
Application works on all devices running Android version of 2.2 (FROYO) and older. However, at present the user interface optimization is made for smartphones running Android 4.0 (ICS) and above. Interface for tablets and other versions of Android is in development.
You can find more information on project site ( http://kanban.lab18.net ), reporting bugs, suggest new features or vote for other suggestions. Feedback is very important for the further development of the product in the correct direction.
Don't forget to rate this application!
One of the rules of personal Kanban is to limit your work-in-progress. You can only do a limited number of tasks at the same time to be effective. You can set your work-in-progress limit in the app. For example, if your WIP limit is 5, the app will only allow you to put up to 5 tasks in your work-in-progress (DOING) bucket.
Although the app is designed for kids and teenagers, we have lot of students, young adults and seniors using it for their day to day task management and as a personal kanban tool! Try it, will be amazed by its simplicity!
- Supports sync to the server www.kanplan.net, you can view your boards and tasks on the web
- Works offline with full features
- Allow multiple KanPlan family accounts to follow your boards (accounts are created by visiting www.kanplan.net)
- Allow teachers to follow KanPlan students
- Supports multiple users
- Supports multiple boards
- Each board have a work in progress limit
- Reward kids with points when they complete a task
- Rewarding with points is optional, can be turned off (ex : for teenagers and adult users).
- Languages : English, French, Spanish and Portuguese
- Supports the Pomodoro method
What is Pomodoro?
The Pomodoro Method is a time management technique. It consists of breaking down periods of work into 25-minute intervals separated by short breaks. The technique allows you to concentrate on the tasks you want to do by setting a time for the work and a time for the break until the in-progress tasks are done.
In KanPlan, the Pomodoro method is implemented to suit young users (kids) and any other special needs, this is why, you set the work time interval you want (by clicking on the tomato icon) and the period of time you need for the break (by clicking on the hot chocolate icon). You configure the time you want depending on user preferences.
Once the timer is reached, KanPlan will notify you, by vibrating the device and a notification!
Visit our web site for more info www.kanplan.net
With all your boards, lanes, and cards right in your pocket, LeanPocket lets you manage your work on the go.
IMPORTANT: You must already have a LeanKit account to use this app. Create your kanban board today at LeanKit.com using a desktop or laptop computer.
Kanban is kind of like a ToDo list, except way better. Virtual kanban allows individuals and teams to visualize their work on a virtual whiteboard, where work is broken up into task cards and moved along vertical and horizontal lanes representing work status (states like "Ready", "In Progress", "Complete"). Standard ToDo lists just keep growing and provide little gratification. Instead, kanban lets you see exactly what and how you are doing.
* View, Edit, Move, and Delete task cards
* Change between single and multiple column views
* Set task due dates, priority, type, size, and tags
* Assign users
* Block or unblock cards
* Collaborate with your team by viewing and adding card comments (premium)
* Multiple accounts
* Card history
* Board history
* WIP Overrides
Out of the box, LeanPocket is a free app that shows ads after 5 days. If you choose to go pro (in app purchase), you will get all current and future premium content.
Help me out! I'm an independent developer trying to make this app great. Please send me comments, feature requests, and bug reports so we can make it great together. Visit the app website or send feedback right from the app's settings. Visit the help page for a listing of known issues.
Made in Maine.
The reality is this...you are not going to write an award winning film on your phone, however, you will collect your thoughts on Screenwriter in the most honest moments of your life, take those ideas to Celtx or Final Draft and create a complete film. This is the goal of any writer. Let Screenwriter be the first step!
We believe that anyone can make movies using this method without the intimidation of a restrictive format.
Export via email
Perfect for anyone who is in film school or just an aspiring writer with grand ambitions.
Screenwriter Description from Wikipedia for those that don't know what a screenwriter is:
Screenwriters or scenarists or scriptwriters are people who write/create the short or feature-length screenplays from which films and television programs are based.
Many screenwriters start their careers writing on speculation (spec), meaning they write without being hired or paid for it. When such a script is Many of them also work as "script doctors", attempting to better a script to suit the desires of a director or studio. For instance, studio management may have a complaint that the motivations of the characters are unclear or that the dialogue is weak.
Script-doctoring can be quite lucrative, especially for the better known writers. David Mamet and John Sayles, for instance, fund the movies they direct themselves, usually from their own screenplays, by writing and doctoring scripts for others. In fact, some writers make very profitable careers out of the script doctoring food chain, being the ninth or tenth writer to work on a piece; in many cases, working on projects that never see exposure to an audience of any size. Script doctoring companies, also known as script consultancies, are also often used by directors, production companies and individual screenwriters. These usually do not offer full re-writes, but are used when a production company or an individual requires feedback on whether or not a script is marketable, how it can be improved, and whether or not it holds any potential for development.
Some screenwriters have also found work by selling a treatment (approximately 10-30 pages) or synopsis (usually 1-2 pages), of their screenplay even if it isn't completed yet. This is, however, rare among all screenwriters but success is far more likely for writers with more established careers and contacts in the film and television industry. For some screenwriters, pairing with an industry-based representative, such as a producer, director, talent or literary agent or studio executive, will yield successful movement of their material. These partnerships will often pitch their project to investors or others in a position to further a potential project. Once the script is sold the writer only has the rights that were agreed with the purchaser.  A screenwriter becomes credible once their work is recognized, giving the writer the opportunity to earn a higher income. One of the most important elements in bringing an idea to fruition for a studio to produce is attaching the right screenwriter to the project.
No Export to Celtx or Final Draft!
We think FluxCards are even better than flash cards - here’s why…
* Special Scientific Timing, via Leitner Spaced Repetition for Maximum Memory Retention (which means Minimum Effort for You!)
* Easily Edit or Add New Cards on the Go - just press the Blue Button
* New – Boost Your Memory with Images, Photos or Draw with Your S Pen!
* Extra-Easy Color-Coded Interface
* Imports Sets or Lists from Quizlet.com – Smoothly does it!
* Always with You, even Offline!
* FluxCards are Perfect for Quick Sessions or Serious Study
Conventional flashcard are great for learning new things – but they can get boring real fast if you don’t use science….
FluxCards uses science!
Here’s the science…
Our special Flux Engine (tm) automatically presents and repeats cards based on how well you know them - that means:
* You Learn Fast!
* Less Boredom
* Less Boredom means More Study
* More Study means You Learn Even Faster!
Yes, it’s like a turbocharger for your brain – and it gets even better, because…
This professional, high-performance app is completely FREE!
Yes, free! And you can enjoy free forever. How’s that for crazy value?
All we ask is that to enjoy the FULL power of our Flux Engine (tm), grab a Premium License (only $4.97!)
FluxCard’s Easy Interface:
Tap anywhere to flip the card and see the other side, then:
1. Remembered correctly - tap Green button
2. Forgot - tap Red button
3. (Or Tap Blue button to edit the card – or add an image!)
It really is that easy!
Create as many sets or lists as you like, FluxCards will always remember your learning progress with that set.
Other apps may have more bells and whistles but we’re confident you’ll love FluxCards, because it’s easy to use and edit, you’ll ENJOY learning with it and because the "Flux" engine technology means you’ll learn faster and easier than EVER before!
Try it right now and see for yourself!
More from developer
Lean Self Coach is a fun app. Please use it for entertainment purposes only. If you need psychological, medical, or other advice, please contact a professional.
ABOUT LEAN SELF
Lean Self is the consequent application of Lean Management principles to all aspects of life.
"DEEP+ = Define Value. Eliminate Waste. Empower Yourself. Pull Value. Improve Continuously."
These are the five core principles of Lean Self:
1. Define value. You are the one who defines what makes your life valuable.
2. Eliminate waste. Identify how to create life value and eliminate waste of life.
3. Empower yourself. You are the only one who can improve your own life.
4. Pull value. Continuously pull what is valuable for you.
5. Improve continuously. Improve towards perfection, every day.
These principles are derived from the original Lean Management principles.
Stay skeptical. Apply scientific thinking. Have fun.