You simply need to put the time and the number of placements. There is no recording of streets, houses, or titles of magazines placed.
In addition you’ve got the following features:
- Sending report via SMS or email with the ability to entirely configure the message and/or the receiver
- Using a stopwatch
- Keeping a track of Bible studies made easy
- Rounding (up or down) the hours at the end of month
- Counting RBC time (must activate in the settings)
- Counting miles (must activate in the settings)
- Setting monthly/yearly goals for pioneers
- Very light install file (341 KB)
Currently, the app is available in 10 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Polish, Italian, Ukrainian and Rumanian.
Many thanks toall the brothers that contribute with the translation.
If someone wants to help me translate the app in other languages, I'll appreciate this very much.
The app uses the following permissions:
The Read Contacts permission is only for setting and sending report purpose.
The Write to external storage permission is for backup.
• Registration of the ministery report.
• Viewing the total of the monthly report or annual report of the pioneer (from september to august of the follwing year).
• The possibility of sending the personal report by mail, sms, whatsapp etc...
• Registration of the various territories for the notes "from house to house" with the possibility of view through a filter the type of territory.
• Registration of people for notes "from house to house" with the possibility of view through a filter all the absent or the visits.
• Registration of monthly itineraries.
• Registration of bible studies.
• Automatic setting of the language Italian, English, French, Spanish, Brazilian potuguese, Albanian, Serbian, Dutch, Russian, Czech and Indonesian.
• Registration of appointments
• Viewing of the personal ministery card.
• The great operation that allows you to find a biblical writing by transcribing some words you remember from it and the possibility of add new biblical writing whenever you want.
• Possibility of set the data by backup in case of need (ex. wrong removal of the app, purchase new phone..).
• Detailed guide of the application.
☻support android 5.0(Lollipop)
Disable Service helps you to disable services running in the background such as "push service" ,"upload service" or "pull ad service" and so on.
(Note that:on 2.3,you have to enable the usb debugging mode)
(Thanks for your donation:吴彬海,John Georgiou,杜亚辉,Khrushch Pavel,秦森,沈明德,苏勇,刘啸天)
The application covers various functions to help field engineers to fault find Daikin VRV equipment such as,
VRV Additional Charge Calculation
Replacement PCB Dip Switch Settings
Pressure Transducer and Temperature Thermistor Checks
Also various Outdoor Unit field settings including,
Fan Coil and BSVQ Box Count Check
Refrigerant Recovery Setting
Outdoor Unit Emergency Modes
VRV III & IV Short Test Run
There is Also Daikin Altherma support for,
Additional Refrigerant Charges
C Series Altherma Field Settings
Dip Switch Settings and much more...
SAWA Services is a very useful app. that help you to manage most of SAWA services such as :
1. معرفة الرصيد Balance Inquiry.
2. شحن الرصيد بإستخدام رقم الهوية Recharge Card .
3. تحويل الرصيد Credit Transfer.
4. خدمات قطاف Qitaf Services.
5. الجوال كونترول Aljawal Control .
6. التجوال الدولي Roaming .
7. اتصل بي Call Me.
8. على حسابي Collect Call.
9. كويك نت QuickNet.
10. معرفة الأرقام والخدمات المسجلة Numbers under your name.
11. الإستعلام عن آخر العمليات التي تمت على رقم سوا Last activities on your SAWA no. .
12. موجود اكسترا Mawjood Extra .
13. صدى Sada.
14. الإستعلام عن المجموعات المشترك بها Manage SMS Groups.
مميزات البرنامج :
-البرنامج مجاني 100% ولا يتطلب اسم مستخدم أو كلمة سر ولا يحتوي على إعلانات .
-البرنامج يعمل على جميع الأجهزة المزودة بنظام الأندرويد.
- دعم طريقة الشحن الجديدة بإستخدام رقم الهوية.
- متوفر باللغة العربية والإنجليزية .
The application supports multiple languages English and Arabic
تنويه هام/ ليس للبرنامج أي علاقة بأي شركة إنما هو مجهود شخصي .
Keywords :Saudi Arabia, KSA, STC , SAWA , STC Services , SAWA Services
شحن رصيد , شحن الرصيد برقم الهوية ، Charge Balance ، اشحن
The goal is to reduce power consumption by stopping the operation of the unnecessary services that can not be pre-installed services, etc., you want to uninstall.
In addition to the ability to run periodically stop processing tasks and similar common killer app, it has the ability to perform processing triggered by the occurrence of an event to stop.
- Supported Event
- System startup complete
- Receive e-mail (only for DoCoMo)
- Application install / update
In addition, the situation can be seen running stop processing services, we also have the activity log display function.
Service Killer will stop only the services you have selected.In other words, you need to stop services you select.
See, please have a detailed description of application here.
Although this application make it possible to install to (SD) external media, you can not start automatically when you start to install the terminal and the external media.If you want to start automatically when the system startup, you start to install, please install to the internal memory.
- Some services are protected by mechanisms such as Permission of Android.Therefore, there is a service that can not stop at Service Killer.
- Some services are designed to automatically restart after being stopped.Therefore, it may appear to be stopped in the Service Killer, the service is running in after a while.
- By stopping the service, there is a possibility other apps or system will not work properly.Use of the Service Killer is at your own risk.
Each permission to be used by this application are as follows.
- In order to stop the service that is protected by this permission.
- For display advertising
- For display advertising
- In order to start automatically when you start terminal
So you think about the bug requests for additional functions and pointed out who would like to correspond as much as possible, please contact your comment, via e-mail.
There are also no ads donation version. Please donate if you like this app.
★ toward that no service is stopped immediately.
If you have not stopped immediately because it is the most basic operation this app is attempting to stop the service on a regular basis.In addition, (It is said to have been more accurate and Bind) in the target service stop has been available from other apps, you will immediately revival services also been stopped.Since this is a mechanism of Android, this app can not deal unfortunately.Other, so we discussed in the following sections of this app works, I hope your read and enjoy if not read yet.
In addition, (please forgive me, but you may not immediately be able to respond to us) please contact us by e-mail if you have additional questions, such as a request.
This app will only work with Droid Manager Pro Windows Client, app can be purchased from: http://sites.fastspring.com/android1solution/product/droidmanager
Or visit official website for more information: http://www.droidmanager.co
Receive SMS notifications right on your desktop, reply to received sms, and sync your contacts for easy sms sending.
This app is part on an Enterprise solution for managing android smartphones and access your computer from your android smartphone.
About requested permissions:
This permission is required for synchronizing contacts with the windows client so that when the user attempts to send a message, contacts are found locally saved in a database under this location: C:\Programsdata\Droid Manager
You can browse the database using any SQLite database client such as SQLite Studio (free).
This permission is required to allow users to reply to received sms's right from the windows client, and to allow the app to read received sms and show a notification on the user's desktop.
This permission was included for testing purposes I will be removing it in the next update.
4. Wi-Fi connection information
This permission is required so the app can access local network and send the sms notification to your computer.
5. Device ID & call information
This permission is required so that the app can register it self with android. This is needed to make android automatically start a service included in this app to handle the received sms. Without it, the app will not know when an sms is received.
6. Full network access:
This permission is needed for wifi communication with your computer.
7. Allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception:
This permission is mostly there for testing purpose , I'll check my code again and remove it if it's not being used.
8. View network connections & Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
This permission is needed so the app can check if the phone is connected to a wifi network, this will prevent the service from running if wifi is turned on but NOT connected to a network.
Em sua tela inicial você vai encontrar uma lista das ordens de serviço registradas por ordem crescente de seu número sequencial, encontra também as informações mais essenciais como: Data da O.S, Nome do Cliente, Número da O.S, Situação da O.S, Valor, Cidade, estado, telefone do cliente e o tipo de serviço que será realizado.
O SysSer Mobile é um excelente aplicativo que vai melhorar muito sua vida. Sua operação é bem simples e de fácil assimilação. Com ele você poderá incluir e alterar os orçamentos e serviços podem colocar produtos utilizados no serviço como também a mão de obra aplicada, forma de pagamento combinada com o cliente e uma observação referente aos serviços ou produtos da O.S. Com ele você conta também com um excelente relatório que poderá ser entregue diretamente ao cliente enviando um e-mail pelo seu próprio aparelho.
Dúvidas e sugestões: email@example.com
Visite também nosso blog e veja a nossa versão para desktop com nota fiscal eletrônica e um excelente controle financeiro e bancário.
Baixe o manual do Aplicativo em:
This app helps you disable apps, and you can easily use disabled apps too. If a app is disabled, it can not run in foreground or background, and it can not consume battery or occupy memory. If you want to use the disabled app, you can launch it easily in this app's activity. If you launch a disabled app, it will be enabled temporarily. And after you finish the launched app by pressing Back or Home, it will be disabled again after five minutes. The disabled apps can't run in background, and it will run in foreground only when you launch them. So if you want the phone runs smoothly and there are not so many background processes, this app will help you.
There are two activities in this app: disabled apps activity, management activity.
1, Disabled apps activity. Disabled apps will be shown in this activity. You can touch the app icon to launch the disabled app. And if you click the pen icon on the title，the management activity will be shown.
2, Management activity. The installed apps will be list in this activity. If select the check box, the app will be disabled.
1, This app should be authorized root permission. You'd better put it in the white list.
2, You'd better not kill the app by using task killer.
3, If you want to uninstall this app, you should enable all the disabled apps firstly.
☻support android 5.0(Lollipop)
My android tools :
1. enable/disable components(activity,service,receiver,provider)
★blue:running currently (just for service)
2. show all running tasks and processes(with pid and uid)
3. show the logcat
4. show the sharedpreferences and sqlite database of all apps
5. enable/disable apps
(P.S. the icon coms from Itachi's Mangekyō Sharingan)
★Activity: An activity represents a single screen with a user interface.
★Service: A service is a component that runs in the background to perform long-running operations or to perform work for remote processes.
★Content providers: A content provider manages a shared set of app data.Through the content provider, other apps can query or even modify the data (if the content provider allows it).
★Broadcast receivers: A broadcast receiver is a component that responds to system-wide broadcast announcements.
★Shared Preferences: Store private primitive data in key-value pairs.
This application is for you.
If you're rooted you'll be able to select which services or apps you wanna kill automagically. The app runs a simple service every X seconds (default is 60s) and checks if those services that you've selected are alive. If they are - BOOM - good night. A small detail though, if that service or app is running on the foreground this app won't kill it. It's a small safety measure because you don't want apps that you're using to close on you.
The app operations run in a dedicated Background Thread so that your normal Android experience is not affected. Or, if you prefer, you can only set this timer to run on Screen off.
You can also disable/enable permanently any service on your device. It's useful if you have services that tend to auto-restart and keep your device awake, or if you have games sending you never-ending notifications.
This app is powerful so have some sense of responsibility when using it.
Please contact me before down-rating.
I take no responsibility for any fault caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given. Use your brains, you have them for a reason :)
It will take couple of times to work depending on os version.
Its a workaround for the battery drain bug caused by Services / OS / System.
*Tested on limited devices only .
Services are the background tasks on devices that keeps all of the company's services in sync and updated. This covers basic environment, among other services which results in heavy battery drain of your device.
For all the thanx mailers - happy it worked for you !
ATTENTION: Introducing the new System+ Module! The next evolution of the Helper for Android 4.1+.
Secure Settings has tons of features for super users or those who just want more out of their devices.
• Failed Login Attempts
• Google Now Shortcut [4.1+, Pro]
• Outgoing Call
• Secret Code
• Airplane Mode [System+ required 4.2+]
• Airplane Mode Radios [System+ required 4.2+]
• BT Connection [4.0+]
• BT Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Execute Shortcuts
• Adjust Font Size [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Keyboard [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Keyguard [2.3 and below]
• Launch any Activity (Root required for some activities)
• Change default system language [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Mobile Data [2.3+]
• Run any GNU Linux command
º Capture output info
º Use root to execute privileged commands [Root required]
º Output return values to user-defined Tasker variables [Tasker required]
• Show Touches [4.0+]
• SIP Options [2.3+]
º Toggle Receive Calls
º Change Call Option
• Keep device awake while charging [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wake Device
• Change Wifi sleep policy [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wifi Hotspot [4.0+]
Dev Admin Actions:
• Enable/Disable Camera [4.0+]
• Lock device
• Toggle Lock Screen Widgets [4.2+]
• Set/Reset device Password or Pin
If you are rooted the following is available:
• Toggle Accessibility Services
• Set Background Process Limit [4.0+, Pro]
• Toggle Background Data [Pro]
• Toggle Data Roaming
• Set Active Day Dream
• Toggle Day Dream State
• Toggle GPS
• Force GPU Rendering [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Overlays [4.1+, Pro]
• Change Input Methods without the prompt
• Set Default Launcher [4.4+, Pro]
• Toggle Location Services
• Set Location Mode [4.4+]
• Set Lock Screen Timeout [4.0+, Pro]
• Update Lock Screen Owner Info [3.0+]
• Toggle NFC [NFC Adapter]
• Toggle Notification Listeners [4.3+]
• Toggle Package Notifications [4.1+]
• Manage Package Data [Pro]
• Enable/Disable user or system apps
• Toggle Power Button Lock [4.1+, Pro]
• Toggle Pattern Lock
• Answer,End and Silence calls [Pro]
• Reboot Options (uses built-in functions) [Pro]
• Toggle Unknown Sources
• Toggle USB Debugging (ADB)
• Toggle USB Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Connect/Disconnect VPN Profiles [4.0+]
• Toggle Wifi Optimization [4.2+]
• Toggle Wifi Scanning [4.3+]
• Toggle Wireless ADB
~Custom ROM functionality~
• Toggle ADB Over Network [CM9+ only]
• Toggle Expanded Desktop [CM10/PA only]
• Toggle Fast Charge [Custom Kernel with Fast Charge Required]
• Toggle Kill App Back Button
• Toggle LTE [CM9+/AOKP]
• Toggle HTC Power Saver [HTC ROM]
• Toggle Samsung Modes [Samsung ROM]
Any issues or questions? Check out the XDA thread: http://goo.gl/zP5ltJ
Explanation of Permissions:
• Device Administrator Access - Required to lock the device or set/reset the password
• Superuser Access - Required to execute privileged commands
• Storage Access - Required to write to the SD Card
• Full Network Access - Required to download/check for updates for the Helper application
• System Tools - Required for the Keyguard and Wake Lock functionality
• Write Secure Settings - Required for performing System+ functions
• Change Configuration - Required to change Locale
• Change Network State - Required to toggle Mobile Data
• Change Wifi State - Required to toggle Wifi Adapter for Wireless ADB
• Wifi Access - Required for the Wireless ADB function
• NFC - Required to toggle the NFC Adapter
• Bluetooth/BT Admin - Required to Connect to BT Devices
• Boot Complete - Required to install Helper on boot if missing
• Process Outgoing Calls - Required to use outgoing calls as conditions
-Add new service area processings
-Offline mode (for congregation), Sync with your PC application
-Additional features planed
PC application (you get the download link when you buy the app)
-Modify area processings
-Add a map of your area
-Report about area processings
-Save the data as XML-file (good for backup)
-Statistics of your played sessions
-Bible verses linked in the app which can support you solve the questions
-5 different difficulties
-Different question types
-Actual in english/german
-A lot of questions..and there will be added more in the future
With this app this could make this more easy...
- Select different profiles
- Generate a day by day program for 1,2,6,12,18 months/ 3 or 5 years
- Actual 5 year bible read program
- 11 Additional bible read programs across the bible
- Add notices to you bible readings
- Send the notices to your friends
- Select full chapters
- Track your readings
- Read the bible online