Simple widget with bars showing your voice, data and sms traffic for an instant check of your credit status on the home screen.
Counts Call Minutes, SMS & Mobile Traffic in MBytes.
Select the bars which are relevant for your plan.
Custom counter/bar for Mobile Plans with different services sharing the same plafond. Counter can be used for rating mobile costs.
Bar/Counter for international calls.
Bar/counter for same operator numbers and for toll free numbers.
Multiple widgets to compare your actual and future Plan!
Plans fully customizable. Predefined Plans available.
Submit your actual Plan. Online update of plans.
Plans for BT, 3, Drei, Vodafone, Fastweb, TIM, WIND, Verizon, O2, OneCall, Qtel, ONO, Congstar, Euskatel, virgin Mobile, Iusacell, Mobilcom Debitel, Telenor, O2 UK, Telenor, Orange SK, Smart Gold, OiSTER, Oi, Telcel, Tele2, Halebop, Three, NRJ.fr, BASE.de, Sunrise.ch.
Lightweigth and simple, no battery consumption increase.
5 Different Widget layouts, very flexible.
You simply need to put the time and the number of placements. There is no recording of streets, houses, or titles of magazines placed.
In addition you’ve got the following features:
- Sending report via SMS or email with the ability to entirely configure the message and/or the receiver
- Using a stopwatch
- Keeping a track of Bible studies made easy
- Rounding (up or down) the hours at the end of month
- Counting RBC time (must activate in the settings)
- Counting miles (must activate in the settings)
- Setting monthly/yearly goals for pioneers
- Very light install file (341 KB)
Currently, the app is available in 10 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Polish, Italian, Ukrainian and Rumanian.
Many thanks toall the brothers that contribute with the translation.
If someone wants to help me translate the app in other languages, I'll appreciate this very much.
The app uses the following permissions:
The Read Contacts permission is only for setting and sending report purpose.
The Write to external storage permission is for backup.
• Automatic corrections- usually the easiest and quickest way to fix a photo, be prepared for mixed results
• Common manual function, filters and corrections
• Red-eye removal- This occurs when the flash illuminates the back of the eye and not the dark pupil we expect.
• Adjusting brightness/contrast/color balance/saturation- You can use a photo-editing program’s brightness and contrast controls to change these levels, which will lift details out of the shadow and generally brighten up a photo.
• Sharpening and softening- helps you sharpen an image that might otherwise look a little too soft or out of focus.
• Cropping- allow you to cut out part of the picture and adjust the size.
• Changing a background-
• Adding a label- You can choose from different fonts, font sizes and are free to place it anywhere in your picture.
• Noise reduction- reduces unwanted blur, the grainy effect that appears on some photos usually taken in dim light.
• Removing a person or object
☻support android 5.0(Lollipop)
Disable Service helps you to disable services running in the background such as "push service" ,"upload service" or "pull ad service" and so on.
(Note that:on 2.3,you have to enable the usb debugging mode)
(Thanks for your donation:吴彬海,John Georgiou,杜亚辉,Khrushch Pavel,秦森,沈明德,苏勇,刘啸天)
This application saves the user from remembering and dialing the long secret code and able her to open the service menu on her Xperia just by touching a button.
The goal is to reduce power consumption by stopping the operation of the unnecessary services that can not be pre-installed services, etc., you want to uninstall.
In addition to the ability to run periodically stop processing tasks and similar common killer app, it has the ability to perform processing triggered by the occurrence of an event to stop.
- Supported Event
- System startup complete
- Receive e-mail (only for DoCoMo)
- Application install / update
In addition, the situation can be seen running stop processing services, we also have the activity log display function.
Service Killer will stop only the services you have selected.In other words, you need to stop services you select.
See, please have a detailed description of application here.
Although this application make it possible to install to (SD) external media, you can not start automatically when you start to install the terminal and the external media.If you want to start automatically when the system startup, you start to install, please install to the internal memory.
- Some services are protected by mechanisms such as Permission of Android.Therefore, there is a service that can not stop at Service Killer.
- Some services are designed to automatically restart after being stopped.Therefore, it may appear to be stopped in the Service Killer, the service is running in after a while.
- By stopping the service, there is a possibility other apps or system will not work properly.Use of the Service Killer is at your own risk.
Each permission to be used by this application are as follows.
- In order to stop the service that is protected by this permission.
- For display advertising
- For display advertising
- In order to start automatically when you start terminal
So you think about the bug requests for additional functions and pointed out who would like to correspond as much as possible, please contact your comment, via e-mail.
There are also no ads donation version. Please donate if you like this app.
★ toward that no service is stopped immediately.
If you have not stopped immediately because it is the most basic operation this app is attempting to stop the service on a regular basis.In addition, (It is said to have been more accurate and Bind) in the target service stop has been available from other apps, you will immediately revival services also been stopped.Since this is a mechanism of Android, this app can not deal unfortunately.Other, so we discussed in the following sections of this app works, I hope your read and enjoy if not read yet.
In addition, (please forgive me, but you may not immediately be able to respond to us) please contact us by e-mail if you have additional questions, such as a request.
- Connectivity status – manages your network connection
- Call forward – call forward settings for different situations
- Device Info – checks your device model, IMEI and IP address
- Fix my problem – scans device settings and guides you through fixing the problem
(This service is applicable only to designated csl mobile service subscribers)
• Vehicle registration renewal – enter the billing number on your NSW Certificate of Registration to securely renew your vehicle’s registration.
• Free registration check – enter the plate number of any NSW registered vehicle to view registration status.
• Registration renewal reminder – set a reminder for when your next NSW vehicle registration renewal is due.
• Locations – Find your nearest Service Centre, Roads and Maritime Registry, eSafety Check (vehicle safety inspection) locations and more.
***THIS APP NEEDS A ROOTED PHONE***
This app includes root tools that you can use with a simple click. Its currently under development, this means that it will get new things added.
***CWM (Clockworkmod) only***
Install ZIP file via recovery
CPU usage widget
Fix device permissions
GSF id and System id info
Force Fast Charge
Reboot in Recovery Mode
Reboot in Bootloader Mode
Power off your device
Wipe cache and dalivk-cache
Wipe battery stats
Free up RAM
Save a LogCat
Turn On/Off CPU2, CPU3, CPU4
2. Select Governor
3. Governor Settings
****Battery info notification****
****CPU temperature notification.****
Known devices to work with CPU temperature notification.
-Galaxy S III
-Motorola Atrix HD
I will add more and more features.
If you got any crash or error please contact me. I will find and fix it as soon as I can.
"If you’ve ever attempted to root a device prone to difficulties or requiring a trial-and-error type exploit (the Motorola Droid X or T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Slide, for example) then you know how easily it can go wrong. Sometimes the operation fails and you end up with the superuser app installed but without actual root file system access. A quick search for ”lost root” on our forums yields an astonishing 274,000 results. Almost all the visible results link to posts where forum members believe they have lost root access, usually due to updating a ROM or accepting an over-the-air update.
XDA Member android_owl has created an app to help out in these all-too-common situations. SU Checker searches for and identifies Superuser binaries on your device in a flash. It can help check for root if you suspect you may have lost permissions. This great little diagnostic tool and time saver can be found in the release thread or on the Android Market here. Give it a try the next time and let the developer know what you think!
" - xda-developers.com 13/02/2012
Main features are
- using phone sensors (gyro and gravity) to measure most distances
- share/export drawings to Image, PDF, or DXF (only Pro feature)
- comes shipped with furnitures to add
- ability to change or create new furnitures
- existing color schemas (layer sets)
- ability to change or create new color schemas (layer sets)
We are most grateful if you would like to share furnitures you have made with us to add in shipped version.
In Action Plan any task can be divided into sub-tasks, those sub-tasks can be further split up into other sub-tasks, and so on. This allows you to break down any activity into clear and concise steps, yielding a nice and very structured to-do list.
Progress is easily tracked in the graph view, where a burndown graph shows your progress, and gives a time estimate for the completion of the project.
The service menu allows you to view device configuration, software configuration and to perform tests of the various features available on your device.
1) It says the service menu app was not found on my phone:
- Try rebooting your phone.
- If you are on a custom ROM, it might be an issue with that.
-Add new service area processings
-Offline mode (for congregation), Sync with your PC application
-Additional features planed
PC application (you get the download link when you buy the app)
-Modify area processings
-Add a map of your area
-Report about area processings
-Save the data as XML-file (good for backup)
-Statistics of your played sessions
-Bible verses linked in the app which can support you solve the questions
-5 different difficulties
-Different question types
-Actual in english/german
-A lot of questions..and there will be added more in the future
With this app this could make this more easy...
- Select different profiles
- Generate a day by day program for 1,2,6,12,18 months/ 3 or 5 years
- Actual 5 year bible read program
- 11 Additional bible read programs across the bible
- Add notices to you bible readings
- Send the notices to your friends
- Select full chapters
- Track your readings
- Read the bible online