This extension displays the current weather and 5 day forecast.
- Displays current weather and weather forecast for 5 days,
- Automatic positioning,
- Selection of units,
- Two sources of weather data,
- Two icon sets,
- Four SmartWatch 2 widget,
- Support SmartWatch (MN2), SmartWatch 2 (SW2), SmartBand™ Talk SWR30 and Smart Wireless Headset pro (MW1).
If your phone is turned off access to determining the location, then go to the plugin settings and select your city (and country, if necessary). Change any other settings as desired.
How to use:
Left/Right swipe - next/previous day.
Long press on screen - update forecast.
(!)Smart Connect bug: If you do not see this app in the list of apps inside SmartWatch 2, go to Settings->Apps and 'Clear data' of 'Smart Connect' and 'SmartWatch 2' apps.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
The sunset and the sunrise in YoWindow happens at exactly the same time as in real life.
But the great thing is you can scroll the time forward. Just swipe the screen and you will see how the weather is going to change throughout the day.
All the weather at your fingertips. You see the current weather, the forecast for today and for several days ahead.
State of the art landscapes change depending on the season. The artwork is designed down to the smallest detail. Choose a landscape that fits best for your area.
YoWindow is a window in your pocket =)
The weather forecast is provided by yr.no and NWS - the leading meteorological organizations.
Watch weather with pleasure!
Clean and stylish design
We strongly recommend to download the new Weather Rise instead of this one,
New one is much more better. Weather Rise Clock Edition
•13 different notifications(NEW)
• Use my location
• Any where in the world.
• You can add many different cities.
• Slide right-left to change cities.
• Current day and 4 day forecast.
• Next 12 hour clock weather mode with 3 hour interval (click on large images)
You can add many many cities to your desktop.
Weather Rise supports many desktop widgets;
• 1x1 just icon
• 1x1 current degree with icon
• 1x2 Today and tomorrow
• 4x1 Current weather and 2 day forecast
• 2x2 Stylish big icon and temperature.
• 4x2 Stylish big clock and date
*Don't forget to install app widgets to your desktop.
*Mini guide to install;
-Long press on desktop view on an empty space
-Select one of the WeatherRise widgets.
-We try to do our best to make you feel Android Holo design experience.
-Most of the design is black and blue.
Tablets are also supported.
* 15 day weather forecast for any place in the world
* 24 hour daily forecast with 1 hour increment
* Advanced Weather conditions, such as:
+ Cloud Cover
■ Contact Us
E-mail: weather book at yahoo dot com
1. Wunderground (Weather Underground)
2. NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)
- use the phone's GPS to determine the city
- control the speech rate/pitch
- shake the phone to turn off the speech
- turn off the alarm on the weekends or US holidays
- select from saved favorite cities
Email me your feedback and comments. Feel free to rate the app.
The idea behind this app is to show the weather information required by the user and displaying them beautifully.
Is it going to rain today? Should you grab your umbrella? With Remember The Umbrella, you don't have to guess:
Set a time when you normally leave the house.
The app checks the weather forecast, and if it's going to rain, you get a notification letting you know you should take an umbrella today.
The notification looks awesome, by the way. Just saying: It's not one of your boring notifications that slides out of the top. We're talking full-screen here, with a gorgeous backdrop and a weather forecast. Oh, and it can make your device vibrate and ring, too, so there's no chance you'll be leaving that umbrella behind.
Yes, it really is that simple. Other app highlights include a super-clean Holo interface that feels right at home on a modern Android device and a strikingly handsome umbrella icon (the ultimate in homescreen chic!).
Try it out now -- never get caught in the rain again.
- Weather forecast for the morning / afternoon / evening
- Rainfall radar
- Value of forecast reliability
- Probability of sunshine and precipitations
- Perceived temperature
- Average, mimimum and maximum temparature
- Wind force, wind direction, gust force
- Limit of snowfall
- Limit zero degrees
Exposure for 10 days in landscape mode.
Content delivered by MeteoNews
Solar: An exquisitely designed weather app.
No vector polygons, no dew point calibration and it won't remind you to wear a jacket. Just radiant colorscapes and precision forecasting. A modern meteorological tech-cessory for the aesthetically-inspired.
• AD FREE - No clutter
• EXCLUSIVE 24 Hour scrolling forecast feature.
• GPS Weather data based on BestForecast™ by Wunderground.com™ to deliver unrivaled local neighborhood forecasts.
• U.S. current conditions data comes from over 42,000 weather stations across the country.
• International current conditions are collected directly from more than 29,000 weather stations located in countries around the globe.
• Share the current weather conditions like never before
What are you waiting for? The weather has never been cooler.
Optimized for Android 4.0+
1. Pay with IAP
2. Get it for free through Getjar Golds
Flower GO Weather Reward Theme supports 4*1, 4*2, 2*1 sizes. It delivers the most accurate weather information from anywhere at any time.
❤Hot to use the theme
After you download and installing the theme,
1. Enter GO Weather EX --> Theme --> Installed --> choose the theme your desired --> Apply
2. Choose pay with Google Checkout or Free with Getjar Gold
3. If you choose Getjar Gold, there will be several apps listed. Just download whatever apps you want until you have enough golds to purchase the theme.
4. After purchase, go back to Installed --> choose the theme --> Apply
❤How to add a System Widget?
1. Long press empty home space or click Menu --> Add --> Widgets --> Find GO Weather EX Widgets anc choose the size your desire
2. Make sure you have enough space for placing the widgets
Hailstorm watch uses real-time feeds from Twitter and weather agencies. It also looks for weather radars in your area and automatically analyzes the radar images.
Using these sources, Hailstorm watch computes a score (from 0 to 100) that indicates the likelihood of hailstone happening in your area.
As soon as this score reaches a configurable threshold, Hailstorm watch will notify you so that you can prepare yourself and protect your belongings.
- Real-time score computation
- Looks for nearby tweets speaking about hailstorms (no need to have a Twitter account)
- Uses weather agencies information (via Google)
- Automatically analyses weather radar images in your area
- It only considers events near your current location
- Get notifications when the score beats critical level
- Completely configurable
NEW FEATURE: Weather radars
350+ radars around the world, with coverage in 20+ countries, including:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Kingdom
- United States
If you know about weather radars in your area and you would like us to include them in Hailstorm watch, please contact us!
Use Hailstorm watch when travelling abroad:
- Hailstorm watch will search hailstone-related tweets near you in the language spoken on your current location, regardless of your UI language settings.
- For instance, if you travel to Buenos Aires, Hailstorm watch will look for terms such as "granizo" ('hail' in Spanish) without you having to change any setting.
- Portuguese (by Heitor S. Ramos)
Hailstorm terminology languages:
- English (hailstorm, hailstone, hail, ...)
- Spanish (granizo, piedras, granizada, ...)
- Portuguese (granizo, ...)
NOTICE: this app does not replace official weather information from authoritative agencies. The computed score is for orientation use only, it does not provide any kind of warranty, the user is responsible for using it at his/her own risk.
If you're interested in translating Hailstone watch so that it can work with the hailstone-related terminology in your area, please contact us.
12/24 hr+Color on all info displayed
System Stats Info + pop-up
Weather & Forecast
2 Weather layouts on clock(user choice)
2 Forecast layouts(user choice)
+tap bottom right->preferences
+tap bottom left->system information dialog
+tap weather icon->forecast
+tap Hour->launch anything!(more coming)
+tap Minutes->launch anything!
Widgets on Android work a bit differently than a normal application. Unlike regular programs they don't just install themselves in the application tray so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch.
Here's how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4x2 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the clock to add to your home screen by tapping it.
"Time frozen/not updating"-> taskiller killed the clock(exclude it from taskillers)
When phone starts, clock starts in less than a min too.
ROM users-> make sure the clock is NOT moved on SD card.
Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Move it back to the phone storage.
Weather hint: For world destinations with two words in the name, type in the box the words with a plus sign.
For example "Buenos Aires" type "Buenos+Aires",remember the "+" sign -no spaces, don't include the quotes.
Skins: Check our website for help, and send to us your creations.
Check our website for more help.
EXCLUDE IT FROM TASKILLERS!!!
Be polite, this is a free app :-)
VIDEO HOW TO ADD WIDGETS
Ahora disponible en español.
• Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
• Simple step-by-step instructions to help you know what-to-do even if the cell towers and TVs are down. Prioritized actions for before, during, and after requires no mobile connectivity
• Help distant friends and family in areas prone to flooding with the ability to receive flood and flash flood watches and warning alerts based on their location from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
• Red Cross location-based open shelters map for when you need it most
• Be ready should a flood hit by learning how to assemble an emergency kit for your family in the event of power outage or evacuation
• Reduce your household’s stress and anxiety should a flood hit by learning to make and practice an emergency plan
• Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your flood knowledge
• Know the difference between a warning and alert
• Learn how to deal with food and water impacted by floods and power outages
• Simply let friends/family know you’re safe with customizable “I’m Safe” notification sharable thru social media, text and email
• Let others know where you are with the Toolkit’s strobe light, flashlight and audible alert functions
Copyright © 2014 The American National Red Cross
This free edition has a reduced download size and a minimal presence of advertising.
Dynamic wind speed measuring mode with real time chart, wind direction display (compass).
Suitable for any winter and summer windsport!
The application relies on the mobile microphone signal. To achieve the best results consider the following:
1) fast calibration (only the first time): see the calibration section of the user manual
2) avoid measurement in presence of loud noises (heavy traffic,motorbikes, trucks, loud talking,shots)
3) check that there are no wind shields on your mic (such as fingers, covers or labels)
4) orient the back of the phone in the direction of the wind (keeping the display in front of you)
5) click the wind meter button
1) Wrong calibration: You must set the Noise level: see the User's Guide calibration section.
2) Attenuation on mobile mic: your measurements never reach the thereshold blue line. Restart android
3) No signals detected below 1 m/s or over 20 m/s: The smart phone microphones do not work under/over a specific pressure. Due to the maximun SPL level supported by the mic, the maximum speed detectable by the smartphone is lower than 20 m/s ( usually it is about 15 m/s)
New in 2.0.1:
REAL Temperature measurement based on your phone.!!
(currently only the Samsung Galaxy S4 and S5 device has a real temperatur sensor).
The telephone build-in temperatur sensor deliver the particular temperatur value.
This measurement happens in a configurable intervall and is very easy to use.
- Tap widget to expand forcast view
- Tap widget long INTO THE CENTER OF THE
EXPANDED FORCAST VIEW to enter configuration view
( if pressing simply long to the widget on the
homescreen, the normal move option apprears )
- Allows ofcource multiple city widgets
- To add the widget to the homescreen, press long on the homescreen -> Add widget-> CircleWeather
for popular use cases. The application is completely usable per touch screen,
supports menu (click display bottom) or fast access menu (click center image).
Using speech instructions you can enjoy your course and listen simply to direction informations (like known from car navigation devices) or your climb/decline rate using beep tones just like a real variometer or view your track in real time. Additionally Google Earth is now supported (KML-File), to send (via email) and view your tracks offline on your home PC... .
The latest version supports (2.5.5) also the hydrostatic sensor (barometer), so the climb rate will be calculated based on ‘true’ air pressure like real variometer’s do.
This option will be additionally available, if your mobile
phone contain this particular sensor, otherwise Gps-based or phone acceleration sensor based calculation take place.
Feel free and enjoy your lifestyle.
Please read the short usage hints under:
- Several Fixes
- Fixes for Samsung Galaxy S3
- Barometer manuell correction added (first option in menu 'more')
2.5.6 - 2.5.9
- Add sea level calibration for barometer
- Barometer finetuning, more sensors, UI revised
- Add the hydrostatic sensor (barometer) to calculate the vertical speed (climb rate) based on ‘true’ air pressure
- Fix UI problems on larger screens
- Revise and polish complete UI
- Add realtime view of track position in online-mode
- Add route and track management
- Track view offline in the app
- Add Google Earth support to view tracks and several sensor informations offline on your PC
- Add send Tracks (KML-File) via Email