This extension displays the current weather and 5 day forecast.
- Displays current weather and weather forecast for 5 days,
- Automatic positioning,
- Selection of units,
- Two sources of weather data,
- Two icon sets,
- Four SmartWatch 2 widget,
- Support SmartWatch (MN2), SmartWatch 2 (SW2), SmartBand™ Talk SWR30 and Smart Wireless Headset pro (MW1).
If your phone is turned off access to determining the location, then go to the plugin settings and select your city (and country, if necessary). Change any other settings as desired.
How to use:
Left/Right swipe - next/previous day.
Long press on screen - update forecast.
(!)Smart Connect bug: If you do not see this app in the list of apps inside SmartWatch 2, go to Settings->Apps and 'Clear data' of 'Smart Connect' and 'SmartWatch 2' apps.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
Solar: An exquisitely designed weather app.
No vector polygons, no dew point calibration and it won't remind you to wear a jacket. Just radiant colorscapes and precision forecasting. A modern meteorological tech-cessory for the aesthetically-inspired.
• AD FREE - No clutter
• EXCLUSIVE 24 Hour scrolling forecast feature.
• GPS Weather data based on BestForecast™ by Wunderground.com™ to deliver unrivaled local neighborhood forecasts.
• U.S. current conditions data comes from over 42,000 weather stations across the country.
• International current conditions are collected directly from more than 29,000 weather stations located in countries around the globe.
• Share the current weather conditions like never before
What are you waiting for? The weather has never been cooler.
Optimized for Android 4.0+
Is it going to rain today? Should you grab your umbrella? With Remember The Umbrella, you don't have to guess:
Set a time when you normally leave the house.
The app checks the weather forecast, and if it's going to rain, you get a notification letting you know you should take an umbrella today.
The notification looks awesome, by the way. Just saying: It's not one of your boring notifications that slides out of the top. We're talking full-screen here, with a gorgeous backdrop and a weather forecast. Oh, and it can make your device vibrate and ring, too, so there's no chance you'll be leaving that umbrella behind.
Yes, it really is that simple. Other app highlights include a super-clean Holo interface that feels right at home on a modern Android device and a strikingly handsome umbrella icon (the ultimate in homescreen chic!).
Try it out now -- never get caught in the rain again.
HF Weather Fax lets you receive marine weather radiofascimile transmissions on your Android device, using the audio from your HF marine radio. Just set it next to the radio's speaker or headphones, tune in a weather fax frequency, and watch the images come in.
HF Weather Fax is perfect for mariners who want to be able to view the latest weather reports and forecasts.
Received fax images can be manually or automatically saved, and viewed later.
Buy your copy right now, and start decoding and displaying weather fax transmissions in minutes.
12/24 hr+Color on all info displayed
System Stats Info + pop-up
Weather & Forecast
2 Weather layouts on clock(user choice)
2 Forecast layouts(user choice)
+tap bottom right->preferences
+tap bottom left->system information dialog
+tap weather icon->forecast
+tap Hour->launch anything!(more coming)
+tap Minutes->launch anything!
Widgets on Android work a bit differently than a normal application. Unlike regular programs they don't just install themselves in the application tray so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch.
Here's how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4x2 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the clock to add to your home screen by tapping it.
"Time frozen/not updating"-> taskiller killed the clock(exclude it from taskillers)
When phone starts, clock starts in less than a min too.
ROM users-> make sure the clock is NOT moved on SD card.
Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Move it back to the phone storage.
Weather hint: For world destinations with two words in the name, type in the box the words with a plus sign.
For example "Buenos Aires" type "Buenos+Aires",remember the "+" sign -no spaces, don't include the quotes.
Skins: Check our website for help, and send to us your creations.
Check our website for more help.
EXCLUDE IT FROM TASKILLERS!!!
Be polite, this is a free app :-)
VIDEO HOW TO ADD WIDGETS
- Rain start & stop + PSI (hazy day only, psi > 90) + Sumatra hotspot(>120) alert
- Weather info like temperature, UV, PSI.
- 7 days forecast
- 1 Radar Map
- Raining cloud radar map in animation
- raining cloud movement prediction
- Full screen map display
- 3 hours nowcast
- forecast data every 3 hours
- bookmark landmarks/locations
- Weather Today, additional weather info like humidity, wind, sunrise and sunset, moon phase and tide.
- text to speech for weather highlight
- Marquee text (Running text)
- 3 hours PSI
- more coming
- Remove Advertisement service (yearly ~US$2)
Map Button features:
Lets start from buttons on the left. First button can toggle fullscreen mode and
fullscreen ads will show, banner ads will hide. 2nd button can set your bookmark locations. You may
enable rain alert here. 3rd button is the 7days and every 3 hrs forecast. Last
button showing astronomy info.
1st button on the right will toggle the radar image on the map to be 10mins forecast
mode. You will see the raining cloud with shadow, the shadow is the NEXT 10mins
movement base on wind speed. 2nd button on the left will show NEA 2hrs nowcast as weather icon on the map.
For buttons at the bottom, 1st one from left is the Setting button, you can do some
setting and purchase our services here. 2nd button is radar animation, total six
images start from ~30mins ago. 3rd button will fit your map view focus on whole Singapore
land. 4th button will enable your GPS, your map will keep focus on your current
location, you may disable it by click the button again. The last button Refresh
button, it will refresh all data.
Download the News 2 StormTracker app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use News 2 StormTracker to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The News 2 StormTracker app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Nashville, TN
- The latest video forecast from News 2 StormTracker
- Current weather conditions for Nashville, Tennessee and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Closings and delays for Nashville, Tennessee
- Weather blog from Nashville WX
- Live streaming video from WKRN – Nashville's News 2
Ahora disponible en español.
• Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
• Simple step-by-step instructions to help you know what-to-do even if the cell towers and TVs are down. Prioritized actions for before, during, and after requires no mobile connectivity
• Help distant friends and family in areas prone to flooding with the ability to receive flood and flash flood watches and warning alerts based on their location from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
• Red Cross location-based open shelters map for when you need it most
• Be ready should a flood hit by learning how to assemble an emergency kit for your family in the event of power outage or evacuation
• Reduce your household’s stress and anxiety should a flood hit by learning to make and practice an emergency plan
• Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your flood knowledge
• Know the difference between a warning and alert
• Learn how to deal with food and water impacted by floods and power outages
• Simply let friends/family know you’re safe with customizable “I’m Safe” notification sharable thru social media, text and email
• Let others know where you are with the Toolkit’s strobe light, flashlight and audible alert functions
Copyright © 2014 The American National Red Cross
New in 2.0.1:
REAL Temperature measurement based on your phone.!!
(currently only the Samsung Galaxy S4 and S5 device has a real temperatur sensor).
The telephone build-in temperatur sensor deliver the particular temperatur value.
This measurement happens in a configurable intervall and is very easy to use.
- Tap widget to expand forcast view
- Tap widget long INTO THE CENTER OF THE
EXPANDED FORCAST VIEW to enter configuration view
( if pressing simply long to the widget on the
homescreen, the normal move option apprears )
- Allows ofcource multiple city widgets
- To add the widget to the homescreen, press long on the homescreen -> Add widget-> CircleWeather
Using speech instructions you can enjoy your course and listen simply to direction informations (like known from car navigation devices) or your climb/decline rate using beep tones just like a real variometer or view your track in real time. Additionally Google Earth is now supported (KML-File), to send (via email) and view your tracks offline on your home PC... .
The latest version supports (2.5.5) also the hydrostatic sensor (barometer), so the climb rate will be calculated based on ‘true’ air pressure like real variometer’s do.
This option will be additionally available, if your mobile
phone contain this particular sensor, otherwise Gps-based or phone acceleration sensor based calculation take place.
Feel free and enjoy your lifestyle.
Please read the short usage hints under:
- Several Fixes
- Fixes for Samsung Galaxy S3
- Barometer manuell correction added (first option in menu 'more')
2.5.6 - 2.5.9
- Add sea level calibration for barometer
- Barometer finetuning, more sensors, UI revised
- Add the hydrostatic sensor (barometer) to calculate the vertical speed (climb rate) based on ‘true’ air pressure
- Fix UI problems on larger screens
- Revise and polish complete UI
- Add realtime view of track position in online-mode
- Add route and track management
- Track view offline in the app
- Add Google Earth support to view tracks and several sensor informations offline on your PC
- Add send Tracks (KML-File) via Email
for popular use cases. The application is completely usable per touch screen,
supports menu (click display bottom) or fast access menu (click center image).