- Weather forecast for the morning / afternoon / evening
- Rainfall radar
- Value of forecast reliability
- Probability of sunshine and precipitations
- Perceived temperature
- Average, mimimum and maximum temparature
- Wind force, wind direction, gust force
- Limit of snowfall
- Limit zero degrees
Exposure for 10 days in landscape mode.
Content delivered by MeteoNews
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
App has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weathre archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• Only uses 10 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive, informative and fun to use. Check it out!
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
This is a pro key to remove ads from the free version of Eye In Sky Weather. You still need the free version installed.
Eye In Sky Weather is for those who like their weather clean, simple and beautiful.
The app includes 14 of the best weather icon sets available, with the ability to add your own icon sets.
Four widgets and an expandable notification are available which are highly customizable.
Also has a DashClock extension.
A pro key is available to remove ads and support development :)
Weather alerts are read aloud for you so you don’t have to stop to read the screen. It’s the power of a NOAA Weather Radio combined with the accuracy of AccuWeather and ABC7 News for San Francisco and the Bay Area all in one convenient app! There’s no other app like it.
With the FOLLOW ME feature you’ll stay safe when you’re on the go. ABC7 Weather: SF/Bay Area can alert you to severe weather wherever you are -- whether you’re on your daily commute in the Bay Area or travelling anywhere across the U.S.
ABC7 Weather: SF/Bay Area is fully interactive; Zoom down to get a street level view of live conditions. And of course, get current conditions, hourly and long-term forecasts right at your fingertips.
* Follow Me – Activate this feature so that you get weather alerts wherever you are, anywhere in the U.S. No matter where you travel, the app will help keep you safe.
* Set a static location – In addition to the Follow Me feature, you can set three (3) additional locations to receive alerts on. So if you’re on the road, you could still get alerts for what’s threatening your home, or where a loved one lives.
* Audio alerts – Listen to weather alerts just like a NOAA Weather Radio, so you can be informed and keep moving.
* Current Conditions, Hourly Forecasts and 7 Day Forecasts.
* Video forecasts and live weather video (when available).
THIS IS A FREE ICONSET FOR Amber Weather
Also you need to install Amber Weather Version 0.9 or above to use this iconset.
Amber Weather has a simple, clean and beautiful HOLO interface. It's designed for easy using .
You can get weather conditions quickly including daily and hourly forecasts for any location.
Your best weather app on home screen!
“Amber Weather is, in my opinion, the best looking app on show....Amber Weather is actually an app of high quality. It displays weather data with a light-on-dark colour scheme, which makes for glorious clarity.”- Appstorm
"If you’re tired of your weather app and want something new, Amber Weather HD is definitely an app to try!"-Androidtapp
“A clean simple weather app. Great app: Great widgets: Great notification weather. Can't ask for much more!
“A simple and easy to use weather app. Currently ad-free, so get while the getting's good.”-Bestappsmarket
- Transparent weather widget
- Daily and hourly weather report ( 7 days and 24 hours), current detail conditions
- Intuitive information of temperature , wind speed and direction, humidity, visibility, pressure, dew point, UV etc.
- Auto-location,updated with your position
- Multi weather data source service.
- Support show current and future weather in expandable notification bar.
- Support clock & weather, forecast and current weather info widget for tablet and phone.
- Support Lock Screen Widget and DashClock extension.
- Quick-Action:You could open clock, calendar, weather, widget settings, or any other app by click different area in widget
- Support tens of thousands cities's climate around the world, also support world clock take it when you are traveling!
- Support new feature on KitKat 4.4 - Full-screen immersive mode
■ USER REVIEWS
"Beautiful design & fantastic usability I love this app. It has a beautiful minimalist design and a lot of options to choose from, and it's wonderfully efficient at much more than just reporting the weather." -- by Melissa Kim
"Nice simple and clean! Finally a good looking simple weather app! Developer very responsive on feedback." -- by Brett Watson
"Awesome Weather App Great App, great customer support service, as after update crashed widgets, the creator sent me a email with a newer version which fixed the issues.... Best weather app I've used." -- by Steven Murphy
"I don't like it... I Love It! "Beautiful Widgets" doesn't van compare to this app/widget. This app is amazingly clean, simple, and exactly what I've been looking for. I do however have one suggestion, and it isn't a flaw, just a personal preference. Would it be possible to make the weather icon in the notification have the same functionality as the icon on the widget? That would make this even more quick for me. Again, I seriously LOVE this app so far. Thanks for developing!" -- by Josh Bach
Hailstorm watch uses real-time feeds from Twitter and weather agencies. It also looks for weather radars in your area and automatically analyzes the radar images.
Using these sources, Hailstorm watch computes a score (from 0 to 100) that indicates the likelihood of hailstone happening in your area.
As soon as this score reaches a configurable threshold, Hailstorm watch will notify you so that you can prepare yourself and protect your belongings.
- Real-time score computation
- Looks for nearby tweets speaking about hailstorms (no need to have a Twitter account)
- Uses weather agencies information (via Google)
- Automatically analyses weather radar images in your area
- It only considers events near your current location
- Get notifications when the score beats critical level
- Completely configurable
NEW FEATURE: Weather radars
350+ radars around the world, with coverage in 20+ countries, including:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Kingdom
- United States
If you know about weather radars in your area and you would like us to include them in Hailstorm watch, please contact us!
Use Hailstorm watch when travelling abroad:
- Hailstorm watch will search hailstone-related tweets near you in the language spoken on your current location, regardless of your UI language settings.
- For instance, if you travel to Buenos Aires, Hailstorm watch will look for terms such as "granizo" ('hail' in Spanish) without you having to change any setting.
- Portuguese (by Heitor S. Ramos)
Hailstorm terminology languages:
- English (hailstorm, hailstone, hail, ...)
- Spanish (granizo, piedras, granizada, ...)
- Portuguese (granizo, ...)
NOTICE: this app does not replace official weather information from authoritative agencies. The computed score is for orientation use only, it does not provide any kind of warranty, the user is responsible for using it at his/her own risk.
If you're interested in translating Hailstone watch so that it can work with the hailstone-related terminology in your area, please contact us.
New in 2.0.1:
REAL Temperature measurement based on your phone.!!
(currently only the Samsung Galaxy S4 and S5 device has a real temperatur sensor).
The telephone build-in temperatur sensor deliver the particular temperatur value.
This measurement happens in a configurable intervall and is very easy to use.
- Tap widget to expand forcast view
- Tap widget long INTO THE CENTER OF THE
EXPANDED FORCAST VIEW to enter configuration view
( if pressing simply long to the widget on the
homescreen, the normal move option apprears )
- Allows ofcource multiple city widgets
- To add the widget to the homescreen, press long on the homescreen -> Add widget-> CircleWeather
for popular use cases. The application is completely usable per touch screen,
supports menu (click display bottom) or fast access menu (click center image).
Using speech instructions you can enjoy your course and listen simply to direction informations (like known from car navigation devices) or your climb/decline rate using beep tones just like a real variometer or view your track in real time. Additionally Google Earth is now supported (KML-File), to send (via email) and view your tracks offline on your home PC... .
The latest version supports (2.5.5) also the hydrostatic sensor (barometer), so the climb rate will be calculated based on ‘true’ air pressure like real variometer’s do.
This option will be additionally available, if your mobile
phone contain this particular sensor, otherwise Gps-based or phone acceleration sensor based calculation take place.
Feel free and enjoy your lifestyle.
Please read the short usage hints under:
- Several Fixes
- Fixes for Samsung Galaxy S3
- Barometer manuell correction added (first option in menu 'more')
2.5.6 - 2.5.9
- Add sea level calibration for barometer
- Barometer finetuning, more sensors, UI revised
- Add the hydrostatic sensor (barometer) to calculate the vertical speed (climb rate) based on ‘true’ air pressure
- Fix UI problems on larger screens
- Revise and polish complete UI
- Add realtime view of track position in online-mode
- Add route and track management
- Track view offline in the app
- Add Google Earth support to view tracks and several sensor informations offline on your PC
- Add send Tracks (KML-File) via Email