Absolutely outstanding app. replaces my $700.00 vario AND does more! (moto X, droid 4.4.2)
The Baro based vario works well on Xperia Active Does what it is supposed to. I think all the bad reviews re the vario accuracy must be using GPS based... which is silly. On the Xperia active it works great.
Useless Doesn't work, even on Samsung Galaxy S3 a phone that has a Bult-in Baro. Dont waste your money, get XCSOAR, its free or Gaggle.
Not very intuitive or accurate. Don't recommend for nexus s 2 users.
Does not work on any of my devices Great concept but useless Don't waste your money.
It doesn’t work with the DefyMB525 - Android 2.1 The idea is good and viable. The system GPS has, in principle, precision and speed enough to be used in a variometer. Perhaps the GPS on Defy has no conditions to carry out the task. Perhaps the variometer-plus software has bugs.
- Several Fixes
- Fixes for Galaxy S3
- Barometer manuell correction added
2.5.6 - 2.5.9
- Barometer finetuning, more sensors UI revised
- Add the hydrostatic sensor (barometer) to calculate the vertical speed (climb rate) based on ‘true’ air pressure
- Fix UI problems on larger screens
- Add realtime view
- Add Google Earth support to view tracks and several sensor informations offline on your PC
- Add send Tracks (KML-File) via Email
Combines integrated vertical accelerations (AHRS) with classical pressure vario.