Stellar aims for the stars. And the nearest star system to us is Alpha Centauri! The next step to get there is a functional app for sending and receiving payments.
On first startup the app creates a stellar address for you and you can immediately receive Lumens on this address. As soon as you have some Lumens you can start spending them, e.g. by scanning a friend's QR code. Furthermore you can enter the keys of an existing stellar account to access it with your mobile device. Have fun and spread stellar and its generous philosophy among your friends!
- Internet: for communication with the stellar network
- Camera/Microphone: for scanning QR code. Microphone is NOT used, it is only shown by play store within the same access group.
- Media/Files: for sharing your Address or backup to a file
Some final words:
Centaurus is just starting, so get prepared to things not working right away on all devices. We tried to provide most value for most users and hope to improve continuously.
Don't hold more Lumens in this app than you need for every day purpose and you can afford to lose in worst case! Use at own Risk.
- Make a backup of your keys. Otherwise, if you lose your phone, uninstall the app, or clear the app data, your remaining Lumens and future payments to that address are lost forever!
- Connectivity with the stellar network may fail for multiple reasons. If your account balance seems incorrect, closing an reopening the app might help.
- Stellar Names are not supported.
Please be indulgent with your feedback and in case of any problems contact us first.