Supports Metric System And U.S. Customary Units
For More Than 20 Aquarium Shapes: Aquarium Volume, Aquarium Weight, Glass Area, Substrate Weight
Running Costs: Air Pump, Aquarium Heater, CO2 Cylinder, Filtration, Flow Pump, Lighting, Other Devices, Other Devices (Self-Adjusting), Ozonizer, Reverse Osmosis Water Filter, UV-C Sterilizer, Water Changes
Aquarium Heater Wattage
Lighting: Wattage, Lighting Duration
CO2 Bubble Rate, Paffrathschale Dimensioning, Paffrathschale Shape
CO2 Cylinder: CO2 Consumption, Filling Lifespan
Dry Fertilizer: Ammonium Fertilizer, Calcium Fertilizer, Iron Fertilizer, Magnesium Fertilizer, Nitrate Fertilizer, Phosphate Fertilizer, Potassium Fertilizer, Urea Fertilizer
Liquid Fertilizer: Ammonium Fertilizer, Calcium Fertilizer, Iron Fertilizer, Magnesium Fertilizer, Nitrate Fertilizer, Phosphate Fertilizer, Potassium Fertilizer, Urea Fertilizer
Filtration: Pump Output, Hamburger Mattenfilter: Filter Mat Bending, Filter Mat Size, Flow Velocity, Pump Output, Pump Output According to Filter Mat Size, Retention Time
Conversions: Length Conversions, Temperature Conversions, Volume Conversions, Weight Conversions
Foliage: Apple Tree Leaves, Apricot Tree Leaves, Beach Almond Leaves, Beech Leaves, Birch Leaves, Black Alder Leaves, Cherry Tree Leaves, Chestnut Tree Leaves, Hazel Tree Leaves, Maple Leaves, Nettle Leaves, Oak Leaves, Pear Tree Leaves, Plum Tree Leaves, Walnut Tree Leaves
Alder Cones, Brackish Water Production, Shrimp Food
Algae Control: Buddy Ratio, Redfield Ratio
Calculate Water Parameters: Ammonia Content, Calcium/Magnesium Ratio, CO2 According To KH And pH, CO2 According To pH And pH, GH According To NKH And KH, GH According To Water Conductivity, Salinity (Neutral Salt), KH According To GH And NKH, KH According To pH and CO2, KH According To Acid Capacity, Mg According To GH and Ca, NKH According To GH And KH, Oxygen Saturation, pH According To KH and CO2, Water Conductivity According To GH
Check Water Parameters: Ammonia(NH3), Carbon Dioxide(CO2), Copper(Cu), General Hardness(GH), Iron(Fe), Nitrate(NO3), Nitrite(NO2), Oxygen(O2), Phosphate(PO4), potentia Hydrogenii(pH)
Raise Water Parameters: Ammonium(NH4), Carbonate Hardness(KH), General Hardness(GH), Iron(Fe), Nitrate(NO3), Phosphate(PO4), potentia Hydrogenii(pH), Temperature, Water Conductivity
Reduce Water Parameters: Ammonia(NH3), Ammonium(NH4), Carbonate Hardness(KH), General Hardness(GH), Iron(Fe), Nitrate(NO3), Nitrite(NO2), Phosphate(PO4), potentia Hydrogenii(pH), Temperature, Water Conductivity
Water Parameter Conversions: Ammonium(NH4), Calcium(Ca), Carbonate Hardness(KH), Carbon Dioxide(CO2), Chloride(Cl), General Hardness(GH), Hydrogen Carbonate(HCO3), Iron(Fe), Magnesium(Mg), Nitrate(NO3), Nitrite(NO2), Phosphate(PO4), Potassium(K), Silicic Acid(SiO2), Sodium(Na), Sulfate(SO4), Sulfide(S)
Water Purification: Reverse Osmosis Water Filter: Osmosis Water/Wastewater Ratio, Wastewater Volume, Water Consumption
This is the Pro version unlocker key for AquaMail which turns Lite version into Pro.
Do not purchase unless you've downloaded and installed the free application first.
AquaMail is a new email application for Android.
Please see the main app or the main site for a detailed description.
The unlocker lets you configure more than two accounts, use identites (aliases), and removes the promo signature at the bottom of each outgoing message.
You can track the life span of your light bulbs, so no more guessing as to when you need to replace them or if the PAR has dropped. You can track anything that has a life span, like carbon, GFO, RO Membrane, etc., in this section using the Other option.
This app offers you a great reporting tool to see how your tanks have maintained over time. Three graphs are available for each parameter: one for a week’s time frame, one for a month, and one for a year. The app also offers a report showing averages for each parameter.
Future enhancement to come:
Backing up and restoring data
E-mailing data and alerts
Livestock tracking along with pictures
change tracking measurements units, ex(dKh to ppm, or F to C, etc)
Add common calculating tools like volume calculations and conversions used.
Ultimate Professional Conversion Calculator by Calculated Industries
The ConversionCalc Plus for your Android device is a powerful and easy-to-use calculator/converter that provides more than 500 conversion combinations using 70 built-in Standard, Metric and other units of measure. With this converter you can work in and convert between linear, area and volume units, plus weights, temperatures, velocity, flow rates, pressure, torque, energy and power. Don’t waste time with cumbersome formulas or looking up tables in books and online. Get quick, accurate solutions for all your professional conversion needs.
With the ConversionCalc Plus you can enter and convert everything from very large units to micro- and nano-units — kilograms and tons, drams, scruples, grains, microliters, even tablespoons and cups. Virtually any conversion is at your fingertips with the ConversionCalc Plus.
Ideal for Health Care Professionals, Scientists, Pharmacists, Nutritionist, Lab Techs, Engineers, Specifiers and Importers/Exporters.
• 70 built-in measurement units – U.S. Metric and more
• More than 500 conversion combinations
• Easily calculate linear, area and volume measurements
• Calculate dry and liquid weight per volume
• Solve for velocity, flow rate, pressure, temperatures
This calculator/converter works in and converts between:
• Linear, Area and Volume Dimensions: Feet-Inch-Fractions and metric, plus board feet, acre feet, gallon, fluid ounces, quart, pint, tablespoon, teaspoon, drams, minims; liters, milliliters, deciliter, centiliter, microliter, nanoliter, drops (gtts)
• Weight: pounds, tons, dry ounces, metric tons, grams, milligrams, micrograms, nanograms, grains scruples
• Pressure: pounds per square inch, pounds per square foot, bars, kiloPascals, megaPascals
• Torque: pound-inch, pound-foot, Newton-meters
• Flow Rate: gallons per minute, ounces per second, liters per second, milliliters per second
• Weight per Volume: from metric tons per cubic meter to grains per cubic inch and everything in between
• Energy: Joules, British thermal units, kilocalories
• Temperature: Fahrenheit, Celsius, Rankine, Reamur, Kelvin
• Velocity - feet per minute, inches per second, feet per second, miles per hour, meters per second, millimeters per second, kilometers per hour
• Power - horsepower, Btu per hour, kilowatts
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
• Full User’s Guide built into the calculator as well as ability to press and hold a key for specific help.
• User Preferences: set custom options: Fractions, Area, Volume, Exponents, Mathematical Operation
• Calculate Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
• "Paperless" Tape: Allows review of the last 20 entries; double-check totals.
• Standard Calculations: Works as a math calculator with %, +, -, x, ÷, +/-, π, 1/x, X2, and √
L'application vous permettra d'archiver toutes les données concernant vos bacs : paramètres chimiques de l'eau classés par catégories, événements, photo, poissons (bientôt les plantes).
Info : l'autorisation d'accès au support de stockage externe est nécessaire pour stocker la sauvegarde de vos données et les photos prises des bacs prises directement depuis l'application.
Conformément au nouveau programme de protection des licences de Google Play, une connexion à internet est nécessaire pour le lancement de l'application.
L'historique des version, les nouveautés et toutes les copies d'écran sont désormais consultables aussi sur le blog systemizen.overblog.com
Total Calculator launched a paid version.
1) Simple, common, scientific calculator : Mobile advertising in the free version has been deleted. Feature is a free version and the same.
2) programmer calculator : Added to the paid version the calculator(Hexadecimal, decimal, octal, binary calculation)
☞ After you've used the free version, please buy the paid version.
And refund requests will not respond to questions.
☞ English support
Was translated using Google translator
There are many mistranslation. Please understand.
☞ its application has been optimized for 480 * 800.
-Simple Calculator: arithmetic calculations
-Standard Calculator: arithmetic, and %, parenthesis, square, square root calculations
-Scientific Calculator: Trigonometric functions, squares, square roots, and other ... (Valid digits: 34)
-Programmer Calculator(radix notation):
1) Hexadecimal, decimal, octal, binary calculation
2) 64bit, 32bit, 16bit, 8bit Calculation
3) RoL, Ror, Or, Xor, Lsh, Rsh, Not, And Calculation
-Statistics calculator: On average, sum, standard deviation calculation
-Unit Conversion: Length, area, velocity, weight, volume and other unit conversions
-Date Calculation: Calculate the difference between two dates
Other: history management, preferences, and help
-CUSTOM M AND G CODES
(Remembers up to 10 M and G codes that you input)
-STANDARD TAP DRILL CHART UP TO 5/8-11
(A chart that tells you which drill to use depending on thread call out)
-COUNTERSINK DEPTH CALCULATOR
(Calculates how far to move spot drill based on counter sink diameter adjustment)
-DRILL POINT CALCULATOR
(Calculates the length of a drill point)
-HEIGHT STAND CALCULATOR
(Calculates the spread of two equal or non equal size diameters when using a height stand also the spread from a diameter to a surface)
-TRUE POSITION CALCULATOR
(Calculates the true position error based on two directions)
-METRIC TO INCH CONVERSION
(And Inch to Metric)
-SINE PLATE CALCULATOR
(Calculates block build up size to get desired angle)
-SURFACE FOOTAGE TO RPM CONVERSION
(AND RPM to SURFACE FOOTAGE)
-IPR TO IPM CONVERSION
(AND IPM TO IPR)
-PARTS PER BAR CALCULATOR
(Calculates how many parts a bar will yield)
-FOR MORE FEATURES see CNC Machine Calculator Elite app !!
Units converter provides an intuitive, friendly, clear, simple and elegant interface. The features available to the application are:
- Select the desired measures.
- Select the desired units.
- Save the converted values for all variables or store a value for each measure.
- Choose how to display the result, with decimals or full value.
- Conversion of values while entering values.
- Appropriate display units.
- Written description of each unit.
- When converting temperatures is notified if an unusual value has been entered, such as values less than 0 ° K do not exist in real life.
- Table with all measures conversions for a given value.
- Allows use scientific notation values, eg "2.44E5". (For versions of android with alphanumeric keyboard)
Area / Compressibility / Density / Diffusivity / Dynamic Viscosity / Energy / Enthalpy / Entropy / Force / Kinematic Viscosity / Lenght / Mass / Mass Flow / Percentage / Power / Pressure / Specific Volume / Surface Tension / Temperature / Thermal Conductivity / Thermal Expansion / Time / Velocity / Volume / Volume Flow
The PRO version of Electrodroid doesn't have any ads, and it has more features than the free version.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
More from developer
☆ Varied by changing colors of dots and the snake
☆ 3 normal difficulty
☆ 4 free, different snake
☆ 1 additional snake (with costs)
☆ 1 additional difficulty (with costs)