Supports Metric System And U.S. Customary Units
For More Than 20 Aquarium Shapes: Aquarium Volume, Aquarium Weight, Glass Area, Substrate Weight
Running Costs: Air Pump, Aquarium Heater, CO2 Cylinder, Filtration, Flow Pump, Lighting, Other Devices, Other Devices (Self-Adjusting), Ozonizer, Reverse Osmosis Water Filter, UV-C Sterilizer, Water Changes
Aquarium Heater Wattage
Lighting: Wattage, Lighting Duration
CO2 Bubble Rate, Paffrathschale Dimensioning, Paffrathschale Shape
CO2 Cylinder: CO2 Consumption, Filling Lifespan
Dry Fertilizer: Ammonium Fertilizer, Calcium Fertilizer, Iron Fertilizer, Magnesium Fertilizer, Nitrate Fertilizer, Phosphate Fertilizer, Potassium Fertilizer, Urea Fertilizer
Liquid Fertilizer: Ammonium Fertilizer, Calcium Fertilizer, Iron Fertilizer, Magnesium Fertilizer, Nitrate Fertilizer, Phosphate Fertilizer, Potassium Fertilizer, Urea Fertilizer
Filtration: Pump Output, Hamburger Mattenfilter: Filter Mat Bending, Filter Mat Size, Flow Velocity, Pump Output, Pump Output According to Filter Mat Size, Retention Time
Conversions: Length Conversions, Temperature Conversions, Volume Conversions, Weight Conversions
Foliage: Apple Tree Leaves, Apricot Tree Leaves, Beach Almond Leaves, Beech Leaves, Birch Leaves, Black Alder Leaves, Cherry Tree Leaves, Chestnut Tree Leaves, Hazel Tree Leaves, Maple Leaves, Nettle Leaves, Oak Leaves, Pear Tree Leaves, Plum Tree Leaves, Walnut Tree Leaves
Alder Cones, Brackish Water Production, Shrimp Food
Algae Control: Buddy Ratio, Redfield Ratio
Calculate Water Parameters: Ammonia Content, Calcium/Magnesium Ratio, CO2 According To KH And pH, CO2 According To pH And pH, GH According To NKH And KH, GH According To Water Conductivity, Salinity (Neutral Salt), KH According To GH And NKH, KH According To pH and CO2, KH According To Acid Capacity, Mg According To GH and Ca, NKH According To GH And KH, Oxygen Saturation, pH According To KH and CO2, Water Conductivity According To GH
Check Water Parameters: Ammonia(NH3), Carbon Dioxide(CO2), Copper(Cu), General Hardness(GH), Iron(Fe), Nitrate(NO3), Nitrite(NO2), Oxygen(O2), Phosphate(PO4), potentia Hydrogenii(pH)
Raise Water Parameters: Ammonium(NH4), Carbonate Hardness(KH), General Hardness(GH), Iron(Fe), Nitrate(NO3), Phosphate(PO4), potentia Hydrogenii(pH), Temperature, Water Conductivity
Reduce Water Parameters: Ammonia(NH3), Ammonium(NH4), Carbonate Hardness(KH), General Hardness(GH), Iron(Fe), Nitrate(NO3), Nitrite(NO2), Phosphate(PO4), potentia Hydrogenii(pH), Temperature, Water Conductivity
Water Parameter Conversions: Ammonium(NH4), Calcium(Ca), Carbonate Hardness(KH), Carbon Dioxide(CO2), Chloride(Cl), General Hardness(GH), Hydrogen Carbonate(HCO3), Iron(Fe), Magnesium(Mg), Nitrate(NO3), Nitrite(NO2), Phosphate(PO4), Potassium(K), Silicic Acid(SiO2), Sodium(Na), Sulfate(SO4), Sulfide(S)
Water Purification: Reverse Osmosis Water Filter: Osmosis Water/Wastewater Ratio, Wastewater Volume, Water Consumption
Tank Calculator also has a handy volume convertor if you quickly need to convert a volume, e.g., from Litres to Cubic Feet.
Log your water parameters with an utmost ease and they will be seamlessly synchronized with your website profile.
If you are an existing user of aquaticlog.com, you will be able to access all of your online aquariums and their measurements. You can always sign up for an account if you are not a member.
Tank Mix Calculator is an easy to use farm app from TapLogic. TapLogic develops the powerful FarmLogic decision making tool for the farm. FarmLogic allows you to enter and store records as you work in the field using our FarmPAD rugged handheld computer or enter your work through the web component of FarmLogic. Either way, our system works like you farm, so using it will come naturally. FarmLogic provides secure, instant access to your farm records from any computer logged onto the web, anywhere.
This agriculture application is provided free for any farmer to use on their mobile device to quickly and easily generate a tank mix. Just enter your acreage, tank size, and carrier volume. Next, select your chemicals from our list or add your own. Tank Mix Calculator will then provide you with the number of loads required to spray your acreage, along with full and partial load mixes of the chemicals you selected.
We gladly welcome any feedback or suggestions for Tank Mix Calculator. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- Diagrams and statistics for all of your water parameters.
- Create custom water parameter evaluations for each of your logs.
- Use your aquarium pictures that you have uploaded to the Internet.
- Enjoy your aquarium pictures in the gallery.
- Share your log entries, diagrams and custom water parameter evaluations with your friends.
- Use the widgets to always keep an eye on your logs.
Supported languages: English, Deutsch, Português, Español, Français
Supported water parameters:
General Hardness (GH)
Hydrogen Carbonate (HCO3)
Carbonate Hardness (KH)
Silicon Dioxide (SiO2)
Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
potentia Hydrogenii (pH)
For this, create your profile already at the beginning by storing the water type, shape and size of the aquarium and the resulting volume. If any test results are critical, you will automatically be reminded after one day to repeat the measurement.
You can also create individual reminders which remind you to perform a new measurement of your water values on a certain day or at regular intervals. Each measurement of your water values will be saved to give you access at any time.
You can also use it as a widget-like shortcut on your home screen.
- Long pressing the search button may not work on some devices, e.g. Defy and Droid X, and of course not on devices without a search button.
- On stock Jelly Bean (Android 4.1 and up), long pressing the search button is overridden by Google Search.
- Unfortunately it is not possible to display the status bar if it is hidden by your launcher. Only the notification drawer will be expanded.
Keywords: Open statusbar, expand status bar, show notifications
An aquarium with all its inhabitants require a lot of attention and regular care. However, in the hustle and bustle of everyday life, the one or the other can be neglected very quickly. This will no longer happen with the new Aquarium Manager!
The free App ensures that you will always think of everything and, if necessary, put you in the position to plan well in advance. These are some of the features that we have integrated:
- Management of the residents
- Tips and planning of the feeding
- Water values
- Maintenance tasks, such as the cleaning of the tank, changing of the water, pumps and filters
- Photo library
In this way, you can be on top of everything and can rest assured that your fishes are in good hands and are thriving magnificently. So that no information is lost, you can save all the data not only locally, but also on an Android backup facility (not available with some manufacturers).
The Aquarium Manager is one of the most comprehensive tools currently available on the market. It is suitable both for hobby aquarists, as well as for all those who cannot take responsibility for their own Aquarium. It is also particularly convenient if you want to go on holiday: Because the care-taking steps unfold at a glance, you can give your aquarium keeper precise instructions for days and weeks while you are physically away!
Although we wasted no effort in the development to anticipate everything and all needs, we always appreciate feedback so that we can become even better. Our goal was to create an individual, comprehensive database to assist you keeping your aquarium optimally, regardless whether you are physically present or absent.
Please note: For an optimal experience a Tablet of at least 7 inches is recommended.
We hope you enjoy our App!
Plutocalc models were carefully tuned to minimize the input requirements saving time for the users. Most of the equations are reversible so you can evaluate results for multiple variables.
- 77 equation models
- 2247+ different calculations
- Internal databases for chemicals and standards
- Results as you type
- Plant operation and design emphasis
- Multiple languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Beautiful results export/print
- 100% offline,) connection required
- Free and Fast. Very fast!
- Advertise free
Currently supported calculation models:
- Density and concentration
- Flow - mass
- Flow - volumetric
- Flux and rates
- Cylinder volume
- Cone volume
- Cube volume
- Circle properties (radius, diameter, perimeter and area)
- Horizontal cylindrical tank volume
- Triangle properties with sides/angles determination
- Nominal pipe sizes and wall thickness
- Sieve sizes according
- Rainfall volume
Energy and power
- Head loss in pipes
- Open channels or partially filled pipes
- Orifice plates with incompressible fluids
- Parshall flumes flow measurement
- Pump power and energy consumption
- Blowers and compressors power and energy consumption
- Mixing velocity gradient
- Reynolds number and speed
- Periodic table of elements with oxidation states
- Ionic Balance, HCO3 and NH3 equilibrium
- TOC, COD and KMnO4 relations
- Langlier Saturation Index (LSI)
- Silt Density Index - SDI
- Sludge Volume Index - SVI
- Chemical dosing flow, mass and concentrations
- Chemical solutions density database
- Water properties (viscosity, density)
- Gases properties (density and molecular weight)
- Oxygen solubility in water
- Multiple streams blending
Adsorption and Ion Exchange
- Sorption/Exchange capacity
- Empty Bed Contact Time and BV/h
- Ion Exchange regeneration
Filters and membranes
- Cylindrical filter rate and speed
- Membranes flux
- Recovery for membranes in series
- Normalized permeability
- Granular media head loss (sand, resins, anthracite, carbon and custom)
- Granular media backwash expansion rate
- Disinfection with Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide, Chloramines and Ozone
- Disinfection with Chlorine for Giardia Cysts
- Iron oxidation and precipitation
- Manganese oxidation and precipitation
- Sludge from chemicals
- Food-to-microorganisms ratio - F/M
- Ultimate BOD
- Surface loading rate - circular
- Surface loading rate - rectangular
- Hydraulic retention time - HRT
- Solids retention time - SRT
- Solids loading rate
- Volumetric solids loading rate
- Return activated sludge recycle - RAS
- Discrete sedimentation
- Sludge concentration and mass
- Sludge age
- Ordinary annuity
- Annuity due
- Compound annual growth rate - CAGR
- Interest rate conversions
- Simple interest
Please visit www.plutocalc.com for other versions of this app
NOTICE ABOUT PRIVACY:
☆ Varied by changing colors of dots and the snake
☆ 3 normal difficulty
☆ 4 free, different snake
☆ 1 additional snake (with costs)
☆ 1 additional difficulty (with costs)