AsthmaApp - Your mobile companion on the way to asthma control!
The AsthmaApp offers you useful mobile services that can help you to better control your asthma.
Asthma Control Test (ACT ™)
The asthma test can help you assess how well you have your bronchial asthma under control:
- Make the test consisting of 5 questions
- Get a maximum of 25 points and an evaluation
- Every month, remind yourself to do the ACT again to monitor the progress of your asthma control
- Use the overview to see the history of your asthma control
- Be sure to discuss the results with your doctor.
Record all important parameters in your personal asthma diary to document control of your asthma.
- Enter your Peak Flow value and other events on a daily basis. Show your values over time graphically including traffic light scheme and important clues.
Pollen and air data service
Stay as an allergic asthmatic always up to date in terms of pollen count, particulate matter, UV and ozone levels to avoid triggers or to prepare you best for a trip.
- Get load values for the current location
- 14 types of pollen
- 2-day forecast
- Define relevant pollen species and city favorites
Inform yourself what to do in an asthma attack or
which breathing exercises facilitate breathing.
With the generous support of GSK - we hope the application will help you to deal with bronchial asthma.
App Development by 8awake GmbH, Munich.