What's the difference between Free and Pro:
• Free version shows advertisement and has Calendar Sync locked initially. Other than that, the apps are identical.
• Starting with version 6.01, Free version offers in-app purchases to hide ads for 12 months, and to unlock Calendar Sync permanently.
Migration to Pro:
• Migration from Free to Pro is very easy: install and open Pro - the app will prompt for import of data and settings from the Free version.
• Usage of Free and Pro version in parallel is supported but may lead to confusion. Consider uninstalling Free a few days after going Pro.
The daily timesheet app, removes paperwork and manages all your daily timesheets.
Enter all jobs of the day, and send your daily timesheet back to the office as an email.
No paperwork needed, and you always have an archive of all your old timesheets.
A weekly timesheet can be emailed over in summary form rather than daily.
Nominated: Mobile Award Austria 2012
- Create/Manage projects
- Assign tasks to projects
- Add Tags, Breaks, Expenses and Notes
- Export tasks to Excel (XLS, CSV)
- Automatic Backup / Restore
- Dropbox embedded
Assign a specific Wi-Fi to a project. Once your phone connects/disconnects to this Access-point, the timer will start/stop the tracking.
Please give me some Feedback or if you have questions email me. If you like Timesheet buy me a beer! Thank you! (I cant answer your comments -> email me)
Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/102857023347161265137
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Timesheet/152739818174898
Available Languages (17)
Chinese (zh), Croatian (hr), Czech (cs), Danish (da), Dutch (nl), English (en), Finnish (fi), French (fr), German (de), Icelandic (is), Italien (it), Polish (pl), Portuguese (pt), Russian (ru), Slovene (sl), Spanish (es), Swedish (sv)
Thanks to Petr Kincl (cs), Arkadiusz Gutkowski (pl), Ricardo G. (pt), Jonathan B. (es), Emile Dingemans (nl), Ganlik (da), Sandi (sl), Luca Pedrazzi (it), Yan Facai (zh), Ivica Gelemanović (hr) and Roger v.C. (sv) for the translations!
- ACCESS WIFI STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS NETWORK STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS FINE LOCATION: Office and Working location
- RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED: Only for Timer Notifications
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Backup
- INTERNET: Dropbox Backup
Tags: Working time, Timetracker, Projects, Tasks, Notes, Recording, Export, Excel, Backup, Breaks, Tags, pause, Dropbox.
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in Excel or HTML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only)
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Daily, weekly and monthly target time
• Home screen widgets to display running day total, with optional "punch" action
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light and dark theme
• Android Wear Smartwatch integration (see our Plugins)
• Check-In and Check-Out using NFC Tags (see our Plugins)
• Multi device sync
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
• No parallel tracking or overlapping entries supported
• List of app permissions with explanation see here: https://goo.gl/iqCHbO
Keeps track of your work time
Track work for all of your customers, projects and tasks in one beautifully designed app. Switch effortlessly between projects as your workday progresses.
Supports you when you forgot
Jiffy makes it easy to modify and edit entries. Our innovative smart suggestions help you set the start and stop times accurately.
Presents your time in a gorgeous summary
Simple yet powerful reports of the time you have logged, grouped by customer, project or task. View reports by Year, Month, Week day or even custom time range. Export your time sheet for use in other applications.
Close at hand
Access your projects easily from your lock or home screen with the widget. See tracking in progress through interactive notification.
No account required
You don’t need to create yet another account to use Jiffy. Just download it and get started right away
“Your time is valuable, so don’t waste it. This app tracks how long you spend on certain tasks
and displays it in a clean, pie-chart stylee.” - T3.com, Best Android apps 2013
“Jiffy does a great job of making it easy to plan out your days and weeks in a way that couldn’t be
easier to keep track of.” - Businessinsider.com, The 12 Best-Looking Apps On Android
Unlimited History & Projects - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 projects and 3 weeks of history
Unlimited JiffyTags - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 connected tags (NFC)
To learn more about Jiffy’s permission usage, see http://www.jiffy.nu/permissions
Join us at https://plus.google.com/communities/113117469076376701846 to participate in discussions about support or new features.
Logging time and creating time sheets has never been easier. Try Jiffy now, it is free to try and does not require a user account.
Awarded first place in 'Best of Swiss apps, Productivity'
Gleeo Time Tracker allows efficient and exact time recording. The user interface is optimized for devices with Touch-Screen and differs in an considerable manner from conventional PC programs. Jump with a single touch from one project to another and track time with minimal effort. Always access the on-the-fly statistics and keep your recording times at a glance.
Features: unlimited number of projects and tasks per project - on-the-fly reporting - dataexport/import in an open CSV format - animated timeline
Follow us on twitter:
Automagic allows to automate location based (GPS, Network) and automatic time based recording, to enable recording beeper/reminder, to make periodic backups to SD card and much more.
Tags: Timetracker, Punch Clock, Work Clock, Time Clock, Timeclock, Worktime, Timesheet, Timerecording Timerecorder, Time Recorder
Manage projects, expenses, documents and track time with Mobile Worker with few button clicks! User-friendly and adaptable application is excellent for project oriented workers, contractors and field workers who need to keep track of various tasks and keep all the data in one safe place.
Mobile Worker is perfect for:
• Work time tracking and control
• Documents gathering
• Task management
• Expense adding
• Reporting: Timesheet, earnings, expenses
Create / manage projects
Different hour types
Income per hour
Quick add functions on a task
Photo / video capture
Dropbox / Goolge drive integration
Multilanguage (available in 13 langauges)
Mobile Worker can also be used together with the back office solution. More information you may find in our solution homepage www.mworker.com.
An easy way to capture your work time!
Tags: work, working hours, wages, calendar, hourly wage, submit, manage, time, is stamped, clock out, easy, simple, time tracking, hours, chit hours, work hours, list, recording, organization, calculator, monthly, excel, export, export to CSV, multiple lists
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: is needed to save the CSV-data on your phone, to export it via email.
You will never work too long a day. An alert raises when your regular worktime is reached or you exceed your maximum work balance. All important informations are available on one page. No need to start and stop manually by using the function of workplace detection.
★ Automatic Workplace Detection via Location or Wifi
★ Start/Stop via NFC
★ Clear and easy usage
★ Export (Excel) on SD-Card or Google Drive
★ Backup on SD-Card or Google Drive
• precise location (GPS- and network-based)
→ used for automatic workplace detection
Wi-Fi connection information
• view Wi-Fi connections
→ used for workplace detecton via wifi
• modify or delete the contents of your SD card
→ used for backup/restore functionality
• connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
→ used for scan for wifi access points during configuration of workplace
• control Near Field Communication
→ used for starting/sopping via NFC
• run at startup
→ used for app restart after reboot
• control vibration
→ used to control vibration
• prevent phone from sleeping
→ used to prevent phone from sleeping as long as alert screen is displayed
Get the main app here: Time Recording Pro
This plugin provides calendar sync capability to Time Recording. See the troubleshooting page if you have issues with setup: http://dynamicg-timerec.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/timerec.apk/kb/en/kb005_calendar_sync.html
*** Benötigt das Kutex Warenwirtschaftssystem ***
Optimieren Sie Ihre Effizienz mit der mobilen Zeiterfassung.
* Nahtlose Kutex Integration
* Alle Projekte auf einem Blick
* Synchronisierung über Zentralserver (Keine Import Dateien)
* Navigation per Navigationssoftware zum Kunden
Für Fragen, Preise oder Anregungen: email@example.com
Create and manage projects and tasks
Organize the activities you'd like to track by using a hierarchy of projects and tasks.
Start and stop the time tracker by a simple push of a button
Punch a button and start tracking, punch it again and stop it. It's as easy as using a stopwatch.
Easily add new records or make adjustments to existing ones
In practice you'll often forget to start or stop tracking on time. Or you'll need to add some notes. Or maybe you won't use the stopwatch at all, so you may want to enter your activities at the end of the day. You can efficiently do all of this with Swipetimes' streamlined user interface.
Set-up profiles to separate your work from your private activities. Or one customer from another.
Assign projects and time goals to profiles, so that records from one profile never mix up with those of another profile. That means that private records will never affect the time goals of work related projects if you have a clean profile separation.
Integrate with the cloud
Backup everything on Dropbox or Google Drive. Synchronize your records with Google Calendar.
Always keep an eye on your times
No matter if your tracking your work time, hobbies or any other activities: various daily, weekly and monthly overviews and statistics offer you a detailed image of what you've done.
Share your records with others
You may need to deliver some overviews to your customer or your boss: CSV, Excel and XML exports are available. Or you may even share Swipetimes' synchronized Google Calendar.
And furthermore available
• Tags for multidimensional categorization
• and a lot more...
Stempeluhr, Stechuhr, Stoppuhr, Zeiterfassung, Arbeit, Arbeitszeit, Zeitausweis, Zeitnachweis, Arbeitszeiterfassung, Time Tracker, Timetracker, Time sheet, Timesheet, Timerecording, Time Recording, Timerecorder, Time Recorder, Punch Clock, Work Clock, Time Clock, Timeclock, Worktime, Work time, Überstunden, Overtime
- Activities are defined by up to 3 levels (e.g. Customer -> Project -> Task or Recreation -> Sport -> Soccer)
- View by day, week or month (optionally filtered by activity)
- Track frequencies, e.g. "Last month, I've been to the gym 3 times"
- Optional usage and automatic conversion of time unit based entries, e.g. 1 unit = 6 minutes
- Mark activities as chargeable and view records that have not been charged yet
- Add comments to each activity log or per day for detailed reporting
- Track activities that run in parallel, e.g. track duty time while working for another project
- Define activity groups to separate work from spare-time records or different customers
- Create e-mail reports (Export as HTML, XLS, XML or CSV) for printouts and archiving
With the free installation of Project Time Tracker you can track up to 4 activities. Simply unlock an unlimited number of activities from within the app in case you require more.
For questions or problems, please contact info (at) lunaapps.com or use the contact form on our web page.
Keywords: time tracking timesheet time tracker project time tracker
With timeEdition you can record a detailed documentation of your working hours. Be it for a billing of a client, or tracking the efficiency of a project.
Time Is Money:
You don't give away your time or your money. With timeEdition you have the perfect tool to track your work time, and your colleagues work time. You can track the work outlay of your project and give your clients a detailed bill.
The concept of timeEdition:
timeEdition puts great emphasis on easy use and a complete overview. The user first sees only the functions that are needed for daily time tracking: Start and Stop recording work time, work time elapsed, customer, project and task.
Notes for all Records:
At any time you can record a note for a particular task that is being recorded. This can be useful for informing clients of any changes in the project.
Color Coded Time Tracking:
You can color code each client enabling you to quickly identify which client you are looking at.
You can add a record after the fact if you forgot to start timeEdition when your work was being done.
You can export your records for use in other applications.
Don't ever forget a work appointment. Let timeEdition remind you of you work appointments and deadlines.
Timer in landscape view:
In landscape view timeEdition shows a big timer. All other settings are hidden, and you only see the time of the current job.
Start and stop tracking your tasks while you're working, then retrieve how much time you spent filtered by projects or by date.
Tracking your time has never been as easy!
This is the trial version of Xpert-Timer Mobile. You can create up to 50 timestamps with this version. Please note, that the PDF export, the PDF Export with signature and the call detection are additional modules, that must be purchased separately. If you decide to buy Xpert-Timer, create a data backup and then restore the backup in the full version in order to keep your entered data.
Xpert-Timer Mobile is a standalone application and does not rely on an internet connection. This makes the product perfect for tracking your working hours or time spent on tasks wherever you are.
Your tasks, or projects can be linked to a client. You can add comments to your time stamps and have Xpert-Timer calculate the occured costs by setting an hourly rate for the project. This hourly rate may vary for each project.
Xpert-Timer can also create and scan barcodes/QR-codes. Create a QR-Code in the project settings, stick it on your machine or file and simply start tracking time by scanning it. Perfect, if you need to switch back and forth between projects.
A lot of shortcuts and functions are implemented in Xpert-Timer, so make sure you read the manual to get most out of the product.
Please visit: http://manual.xperttimer.com/mobile
Here are some features of the time tracker:
* Client management
* To-Do list
* Project list
* Automatic timer
* Manual time entries possible
* Price per project
* Comment on every timestamp
* Check-in / check-out report
* Multiple timerange reports
* Im/Export to HTML and CSV. Share the reports, e.g. on dropbox
* Export to PDF (additional charge)
* Have your clients sign the PDF report directly on your devices screen. (additional charge)
• Take photos and upload them to a project into the Xpert-Timer Pro database (additional charge)
• Phone call detection can start/stop projects automatically when client calls or is called (additional charge)
* Synchronization with server database of Xpert-Timer Pro/Windows (additional charge for Windows software)
* E-Mail reports or share them through e.g. dropbox
* GPS on timestamps
* Backup option
* NFC-Scanner for NFC-Tags
Xpert-Timer is available in english and german.
For further details please visit the product website at: