Timesheet has no separate Pro version, buy Premium in Settings.
• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket. Only English, German and Swedish. (Premium)
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be imported into QuickBooks. (premium)
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets. Only latin chatsets. (premium)
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round times to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found in the app Help menu:
Available languages (thanks to)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Renan Esposte)
• German (Bernhard Gatzhammer)
We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report problems or feature requests using the issue tracker or visit:
Join the Beta:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.
Nominated: Mobile Award Austria 2012
- Create/Manage projects
- Assign tasks to projects
- Add Tags, Breaks, Expenses and Notes
- Export tasks to Excel (XLS, CSV)
- Automatic Backup / Restore
- Dropbox embedded
Assign a specific Wi-Fi to a project. Once your phone connects/disconnects to this Access-point, the timer will start/stop the tracking.
Please give me some Feedback or if you have questions email me. If you like Timesheet buy me a beer! Thank you! (I cant answer your comments -> email me)
Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/102857023347161265137
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Timesheet/152739818174898
Available Languages (17)
Chinese (zh), Croatian (hr), Czech (cs), Danish (da), Dutch (nl), English (en), Finnish (fi), French (fr), German (de), Icelandic (is), Italien (it), Polish (pl), Portuguese (pt), Russian (ru), Slovene (sl), Spanish (es), Swedish (sv)
Thanks to Petr Kincl (cs), Arkadiusz Gutkowski (pl), Ricardo G. (pt), Jonathan B. (es), Emile Dingemans (nl), Ganlik (da), Sandi (sl), Luca Pedrazzi (it), Yan Facai (zh), Ivica Gelemanović (hr) and Roger v.C. (sv) for the translations!
- ACCESS WIFI STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS NETWORK STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS FINE LOCATION: Office and Working location
- RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED: Only for Timer Notifications
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Backup
- INTERNET: Dropbox Backup
Tags: Working time, Timetracker, Projects, Tasks, Notes, Recording, Export, Excel, Backup, Breaks, Tags, pause, Dropbox.
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in Excel or HTML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only)
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Target time
• Widget to display running day total
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light and dark theme
• Android Wear Smartwatch integration
• Check-In and Check-Out using NFC Tags
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
Gleeo Time Tracker allows efficient and exact time recording. The user interface is optimized for devices with Touch-Screen and differs in an considerable manner from conventional PC programs. Jump with a single touch from one project to another and track time with minimal effort. Always access the on-the-fly statistics and keep your recording times at a glance.
Features: unlimited number of projects and tasks per project - on-the-fly reporting - dataexport/import in an open CSV format - animated timeline
Follow us on twitter:
Automagic allows to automate location based (GPS, Network) and automatic time based recording, to enable recording beeper/reminder, to make periodic backups to SD card and much more.
Tags: Timetracker, Punch Clock, Work Clock, Time Clock, Timeclock, Worktime, Timesheet, Timerecording Timerecorder, Time Recorder
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
aTimeLogger is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- goals to reach
- automatic time tracking with Tasker or Locale;
- simultaneous activities
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- a huge number of icons for activity types
- the best support :-)
Keeps track of your work time
Track work for all of your customers, projects and tasks in one beautifully designed app. Switch effortlessly between projects as your workday progresses.
Supports you when you forgot
Jiffy makes it easy to modify and edit entries. Our innovative smart suggestions help you set the start and stop times accurately.
Presents your time in a gorgeous summary
Simple yet powerful reports of the time you have logged, grouped by customer, project or task. View reports by Year, Month, Week day or even custom time range. Export your time sheet for use in other applications.
Close at hand
Access your projects easily from your lock or home screen with the widget. See tracking in progress through interactive notification.
No account required
You don’t need to create yet another account to use Jiffy. Just download it and get started right away
“Your time is valuable, so don’t waste it. This app tracks how long you spend on certain tasks
and displays it in a clean, pie-chart stylee.” - T3.com, Best Android apps 2013
“Jiffy does a great job of making it easy to plan out your days and weeks in a way that couldn’t be
easier to keep track of.” - Businessinsider.com, The 12 Best-Looking Apps On Android
Unlimited History & Projects - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 projects and 3 weeks of history
Unlimited JiffyTags - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 connected tags (NFC)
To learn more about Jiffy’s permission usage, see http://www.jiffy.nu/permissions
Join us at https://plus.google.com/communities/113117469076376701846 to participate in discussions about support or new features.
Logging time and creating time sheets has never been easier. Try Jiffy now, it is free to try and does not require a user account.
Awarded first place in 'Best of Swiss apps, Productivity'
Toggl time tracker features:
✓ Conveniently track your time both online and offline
✓ Quickly resume tasks you have timed previously
✓ Free time tracking for teams of up to 5 members
✓ Real time sync between devices and web
✓ Export reports & timesheet from the web app (www.toggl.com)
With Toggl you can track time either in real time or log your activities later when you feel like it. Time entries can have a description, project, client, task* associated with them. You can also mark them as billable* or non-billable.
Detailed reports of how you or your team have spent their time can be generated from the web app. You can export the reports as PDF, CSV or XLS for sending to clients or importing into other software.
* Pro account feature. You can upgrade from the web app.
Time Meter is a time tracker (timesheet, time recording app) that makes it really easy to track time spent on work, sport, education - overall, any activity. Start and stop time tracking (time recording) with a few clicks. Use handy widgets to track time (log time) even faster. Review daily, weekly, monthly timesheet (activity log, time log, work log, work hours).
• quick time tracking and time recording for any activity
• widgets (list and lock screen, 1x1 with different icons) to provide the best experience
• timesheet reports (CSV file - daily, weekly, monthly or any other period - you can review it in Microsoft Office, Google Docs or plenty other office programs)
• automatic export to Google Calendar using Time Meter Extensions app (one of the killer features of this time tracker according to many reviewers)
• reminders and alarms (use custom sounds and/or vibration, so you never miss anything working too hard)
• simple and user-friendly interface (one of the simplest among available time tracker, time recording and timesheet apps)
• easy to browse and edit time log (work log, activity log) (change start and end dates, descriptions, tags, durations)
• search, filter and review time log (activity log, work log)
• built-in calculator
• notification in the status bar
• import and export your timesheet (time tracking and time recording data) as CSV file
• create backups
• tune the app for your needs
• Tasker, Locale and other automation apps supporting locale api integration
Please, don’t forget - in addition to time tracking you can export data as CSV file to many services like Google Drive and DropBox, create advanced reports for customers, clients, or for personal use. Exported CSV files can be used to chart and analyze your activities in external programs like Excel.
Time Meter is a great tool for people who want to track time, control and manage it. Freelancers, self employed, designers, developers, IT specialists, lawyers, contractors, sportsmen, athletes, people who just like sport, students, travelers... - all people who want to track time and take it under control will find this lightweight time tracker useful.
As any time tracker app, it helps you to keep track of time spent on different tasks, projects and activities (keeping work log, time log and activity log for your personal affairs or business tasks, meetings or sports, work or commute). You won’t ask yourself any more: What was I working on yesterday? last week? month? year? All you’ll need is just to search your time log (activity log, work log) for a particular dates.
Also using Tasker, Local and other automation apps you can configure Time Meter to automatically log time you spend playing games or browsing web on your phone. With Tasker (and other automation apps supporting locale API) there’s a plenty of possibilities to configure Time Meter to add time automatically.
Time Meter can help with time management, especially when you use different kind of reminders. It helps to track time, whether it is working hours or any other activity, in a quick and meaningful way.
Track your time, review it, analyze it and take it under control! Good luck!
* Create multiple timers with custom names.
* Quickly start a timer by a simple tap.
* Multiple timers can be running at the same time.
* Organize timers in different groups with colorful tags.
* See pie charts that view and compare the records of different timers.
* Get daily breakdown of the timers.
While timers are running, you can close the app, or even turn off your device. Time Tracker will remember your active timers even when it is not open, without using any battery.
You can use Time Tracker to:
* Eliminate your wasted time and maximize your efficiency; understand and control how you spend your time. Create a timer for each daily activity and have Time Tracker remember the time logs and give powerful insight on how you are spending your time. Ever wondered how time passed by without you noticing? Now you will have the answer.
* Optimize how you study. Motivate yourself to spend a certain amount of time each day on a particular subject, or distribute your time appropriately on all your school subjects.
* Balance out a fitness program by monitoring how much time you spend on different exercises.
* Track the playing time of your players if you are a sports coach. There is no limit on the number of players that you can track.
* Use it in the kitchen while cooking multiple dishes. Time them individually.
* See how your favorite sport player or team performed in comparison to others. Record the time that any player has the ball, and see how they compare to each other at the end of the game.
Start and stop tracking your tasks while you're working, then retrieve how much time you spent filtered by projects or by date.
Tracking your time has never been as easy!
Have your colleagues use it as well, and track time on shared projects (premium feature).
- Clock in or out of projects with just one click.
- Automatically synchronized with your projects at Yast.com, no need to export data.
- 5 most recently used projects shows as default from your quick-list and makes it easy to switch between projects.
- Projects and tasks can be arranged in nested groups at Yast.com, so your projects are well organized in paths to make it easier when your project list gets bigger (example: Projects/Clients/Client Name/Task Name)
Yast.com, the world's easiest time tracker!
Yast lets you track your time using 1-click timers.
If you need to keep track of the time you use on different projects, Yast is your best choice.
Your data is stored online and can be accessed any time at Yast.com, the worlds easiest time tracker. Yast.com provides many more features.
- Report your voice call time
- Know where your web site time is spent
- Set yourself alerts and goals to manage your digital life
- Flag milestones and highlight achievements
- Historical productivity reports to see your progress
- Privacy options to chose what you care about
Wonder where your day went? RescueTime is an automatic time and attention tracker that helps individuals and teams propagate good processes and eliminate bad habits. Fight information overload and multitask thrash!
Some fans have this to say:
- Tim Ferris - author of The 4-Hour Work Week: "Simple and powerful. Use this product."
- Chris Sacca - tweets: "try @rescuetime to help achieve efficiency and life balance when using technology"
Our Android app tracks how you spend your mobile time, works great on its own but even better when combined with our computer app.
RescueTime for Android works by noting how long you spend in your mobile apps and phone calls, reporting back to you your efficiency score, top distractions and categories right on your mobile device. There is a handy stopwatch tool for manually tracking things like meetings and exercise, and you can set the productivity as you finish it, without visiting the website.
Full reports and charts, along with goals and alerts features, are available via the web app, and integrate tightly with your computer time, if you add that.
Existing RescueTime users can easily add our Android app to their accounts for free.
New users, you'll get a lifetime free individual web account when activating your app. All new users also get 14 days of Pro web reporting mode, which then reverts to free mode (still very popular!) until upgraded from our site. Be sure to try the desktop / laptop app too. One account is all you need for as many devices as you have.
Key features of Pro are:
- Details reporting, like (Android) contact's names for phone calls and (PC) document names
- Website time reporting on computer and mobile
- (PC only) FocusTime opt-in distraction blocking
- Set alerting rules to get nudged when you spend too much time on distractions or cheer you on when you hit your goals
- Unlimited data history (Free shows recent 2 months only)
Pro Solo RescueTime costs US $9.00 a month, full year at a discounted $72.00, if you want to keep premium services. Free version is free!
-- Support --
RescueTime offers full support of the paid and free subscription. Just log in to our website at www.rescuetime.com and click "help" in the top right corner, then "start a discussion" to create the ticket. You get direct engineer access! Please, before you rate us, give us a chance to help you!
-- Developer Notes: Help us Improve --
LG G3 users: LG has shipped a broken Lollipop OTA update that is missing the "app usage" API. Until they address the problem, our app cannot work for you (unless you stay on Android 4.x).
Android 5 (Lollipop) users: website time tracking is working now.
Good news! Website visits are now reported in browsers on Android devices. Currently supported browsers are Chrome, Chrome (beta), Android Browser, Dolphin. Firefox and DolphinMini are not due to limits in their design.
We require an email because that is our "user name", and it is how we identify your login across multiple devices. Your email is NEVER shared with anyone.
Our app should not be transmitting much data-- on a few hundred KB per day. If you are seeing more than this there could be a problem with your install. Let us know by email, we can track it down! (We are not aware of any issue for this in version 2.0.0.)
If you have ANY issues or questions, please contact us via the help system, or send email to email@example.com and give us a chance to help you. We happily extend Pro trials if you're setup has any issues.
The permissions we request of your phone are designed to make this tracking possible. More information is available on our website.
"TimeTracker" is a daily business support tooling for either live-recording or manually administrating an employees working time, pauses and vacation based on context like place, time, project, task and working type.
- Organized into clients, projects, and tasks
- Check in/out with breaks
- Manual input
- Backup/restore to/from SD-Card
- Export XML/CSV by Email or to Dropbox
- Localization English and German
- "Dark" and "Classic" GUI themes
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: For update of status bar notification.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For backup to SD-card.
Tags: timetracker, timesheet, time recording, punch clock
Track where your time goes and be more productive!
Ever wonder where all your time goes? Track how you spend your time with this easy to use time tracker! Start being more productive right away!
Extremely easy to use - We know just how overcomplicated other time trackers are. We make it as easy as possible for you to track whatever you want to track.
Discover trends in how you spend your time - Ever wonder if you're wasting more and more time watching tv or playing games? Time Tracker makes it easy for you to keep your habits in check by providing visualizations of where your time goes.
Be more productive - Most people don't realize just how much of their day goes towards doing useless things. Start tracking how you spend your time to get the most out of your days!
Very reliable - After you start tracking your time, even if the phone is turned off or the app is killed, no data will be lost!
Amazing customer support - Have a cool feature you want added? Want to tell us how much you love the app? If you have any questions or concerns at all, don't hesitate to contact us!
Beautiful - Have you seen how some of the other Time Tracker apps out there look? We know simple and elegant is what you want, so thats what we've built.
Secure - None of your data gets sent over the internet, and we don't require any special permissions for our app. All your data stays with you!
Record your time against projects and invoice your clients easily. Use a timer to record as you work or manually enter time each day. Generate Excel, CSV, PDF or HTML reports for invoicing. Export to your phone or tablets calendar. Store notes on your work and use the dashboard's charts and graphs to keep track of your time.
Premium upgrade available as in app purchase for PDF or HTML invoices, automatic calendar sync, record expenses, PDF/HTML reports and more.
• Timer function or manual time entry
• Countdown timer for Pomodoro technique
• Ad Free
• Record time against client, project and optionally task
• Set project rate and overtime rate for invoicing purposes
• Create timesheets in Excel/CSV report files
• Create Excel Invoices
• Export timesheet recorded to your google calendars on your phone/tablet
• Create PDF/HTML invoices (requires in-app purchase)
• Weekly calendar view - import time from your google calendar
• Dashboard with pie chart and daily bar graphs for analytics on your time recorded by project and client
• Apply Tax when generating reports and invoices
• Reminder notifications when timer is running - pause/stop timer from notification
• Timeout for long running timer
• View exported reports, easily share files with Dropbox, Google Drive or by email
• Set reminders to start timing your work at different times during your workday
• History tab shows all recent activity including time recorded, notes, expenses reports and invoices
• Weekly calendar view of time recorded
• Store notes in each project with attached photo
• Enter notes on time entries
• Universal search across time entry notes, project notes and expenses
• Use GPS for location based time tracking, notification when near designated task location
• Backup your data to XML using Google Drive or on phone's SD card
• Daily scheduled backup
Premium Paid features
• Generate PDF/HTML invoices
• Track Expenses for projects/clients and store receipts
• Generate Expense reports
• Individual client invoice history and tracking
• HTML reports for invoicing
• Automatic calendar sync, have time entries automatically stored on your device's google calendar
• Full recent history
• More detailed dashboard and reports
Follow on Google plus https://plus.google.com/105831722839197626530/posts or use the Feedback option in the app's menu to email for support or feature requests.
This is the full version of Xpert-Timer Mobile. Please note, that there's also a free trial version available in Google Play you can create up to 50 timestamps with. Please try before you buy, to make sure you are happy with our product.
A project time tracking app like Xpert-Timer is a necessary tool for any successful company or freelancer. If you need a complete overview on how your time is spent, Xpert-Timer lets you create timestamps for your project work, sub projects and tasks easily. Use the reporting options to identify time wasters or print the report for your clients. When a project is completed, generate the report and get it signed on site with the In-App "Signature module", or send it to your client through email.
Here are some features of Xpert-Timer time tracker:
• Project time tracking by hitting the start/stop button
• Optional comment on every timestamp
• Manual timestamps can be created
• Client management
• To-Do list
• Indiviual pricing for each project
• Barcode scanner to start/stop projects
• Check-in / check-out reports
• Multiple timerange reports with graphic
• Filter options to create reports broken down by client, project or task
• Export your time tracking to HTML and CSV
• Generate professional PDF reports (additional charge)
• Sign your PDF reports directly on the screen of your mobile device (additional charge)
• Synchronization with server database of Xpert-Timer Pro/Enterprise for Windows (additional charge)
• Take photos and upload them into the Xpert-Timer Pro/Enterprise database (additional charge & XTPro/Enterprise necessary!)
• Call detection can start/stop projects automatically when client calls or is called (additional charge)
• Create email reports or share reports using dropbox, etc.
• GPS location on timestamps
• Display of your created timestamps on a map based on your GPS location
• Database backup and restore
Xpert-Timer Time Tracker is a standalone app for your Android mobile device and does not rely on an internet connection. This makes the product perfect for tracking your working hours or time spent on tasks wherever you are.
You can create to-dos, sub projects/tasks, main projects/tasks and link them to a client. Additionally you can add comments to every timestamp and have Xpert-Timer Time Tracker calculate the costs by setting an hourly rate for the project/task. This hourly rate may vary for each project.
Xpert-Timer can also create and scan barcodes/QR-codes. Create a QR-Code in the project settings, stick it on your machine or file and simply start tracking time by scanning it. Perfect, if you need to switch back and forth between projects.
Export your reports to .html or .csv. With the additional module "PDF-Reporting" you can create PDF Reports from Xpert-Timer and share them. Additionally, in case you need a signature of your client, you can purchase the "PDF-Signing" module which allows you to sign the PDF Report directly on your screen.
A lot of shortcuts and functions are implemented in Xpert-Timer, so please make sure you read the manual to get most out of the product.
Please visit: http://manual.xperttimer.com/mobile
Read some comments from our users:
Tony Myers: [...This is an awesome app for keeping track of your time...]
Anonymous: [...I have been using this app for a long time, and this is one of the rare devs on the market who will actually respond to email and implement suggestions....]
Edward Pillow: [...Awesome app, Frequent Updates, Lots of features...]
For further details please visit the product website at:
Info for "NEEDED PERMISSIONS":
+ The permission "READ CONTACTS" is needed to let you import a client from your contacts to the Xpert-Timer Time Tracker.
+ The permissions "MONITOR OUTGOINGCALL" and "READ PHONE STATE" are neccessary for the automatic call detection module.