- Places are grouped in categories such as Food and Drink, Entertainment, Education, Travel, etc.
- Location's details are showed with contact info
- Show shortest route to a location
✔ Country Codes
✔ METAR Codes
✔ NOTAM Q
✔ Aviation Abbreviations
✔ Delay Codes
✔ Send suggestions via email!
FlightCode lists ICAO, IATA, FAA and Transport Canada (TC) Codes for airports, aircraft types and airlines. It also lists the country codes/registration informations of an aircraft and comes with a list of aviation abbreviations.
You'll find an integrated maps view for many of the listed airports along with weather information. Aircraft types contain related wikipedia information that you can send out to your friends if you like. In addition, you can mark everything you've seen or even write your own notes (spotting function). Stay in touch with the developer by using the direct feedback and bring in your ideas to make this application better and better. Nice photographs draw a better picture of the topic. Enjoy flying and enjoy FlightCode!
Do you want to know where that nicely colored planes comes from? Look at the country codes of FlightCode.
If you're on your route and want to have a look where the fuel stop is, but you just have shortcuts on your tickets? Look at the IATA airport codes in FlightCode.
Do you like to know what the shortcuts on your luggage labels tell you? Look it up - even when you're running FlightCode offline the database part will work.
Do you have IATA Codes on your flight schedule and want to know what the new destination on that plan is?
You got smaller airports on your route, on the left and on the right. And you don't want to consult the manual? The offline database of FlightCode can help.
You recognize a callsign like "Yellow Flyer" in an aircraft radio call. Look up the ICAO Callsigns with FlightCode to know what Airline this is...
Your working with METAR or NOTAM Q codes every day? FlightCode could be a nice thing to have then...
❧❧❧❧❧ Dashboard ❧❧❧❧❧
Shows navigation values such as: Accuracy, Altitude, Speed, Battery, Bearing, Climb, Course, Date, Declination, Distance, ETA, Latitude, Longitude, Max Speed, Min Speed, Actual Speed, True Speed, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonset, Moonrise, Moon Phase, Target, Time, TTG, Turn.
❧❧❧❧❧ Compass ❧❧❧❧❧
Show the orientation of the earth's magnetic field, shows an arbitrary tracking angle and the current target. Also a marine orienteering compass.
❧❧❧❧❧ Tracks ❧❧❧❧❧
Record tracks and view them on map. Export KML files and import into Google Maps, Google Earth and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Routes ❧❧❧❧❧
Manage routes and view them on map. Import KML files from Google Maps, Google Earth and others. Create turn-by-turn instructions between waypoints.
❧❧❧❧❧ Camera ❧❧❧❧❧
A camera HUD (heads-up display) view to show your waypoints, take pictures and share them.
❧❧❧❧❧ Map ❧❧❧❧❧
A map to show your waypoints. Convert mail addresses of your contacts to waypoint so that they can be used within the app.
Supports Google Maps, MapQuest, OpenStreetMap and others.
Supports Google Maps v2: Indoor Maps, Traffic, Buildings, Satellite and Terrain layers and map rotation.
❧❧❧❧❧ Waypoints ❧❧❧❧❧
A list of all your waypoints with export and import (KML, KMZ, GPX and LOC format).
❧❧❧❧❧ Satellites ❧❧❧❧❧
A sky view of the current positions that shows satellites in view.
❧❧❧❧❧ Features ❧❧❧❧❧
Supported position formats: UTM, MGRS, OSGB, Degree-Minute-Second, Degree-Minute-Fractions, Decimal, Mils. Supports over 230 datums.
Waypoints, routes and tracks can be exported as KML or GPX files and sent by email or uploaded to Google Docs or DropBox.
Please open the web page below for more info, send me emails for support. I CANNOT HELP IF YOU SIMPLY PLACE A COMMENT HERE.
Purchase the "GPS Essentials Donation Plugin" on Android Market if you want to support development.
The latest beta release is available at http://www.gpsessentials.com for download. Try out the latest features and help us improve GPS Essentials!
If you are on Facebook, come and join GPS Essentials for the latest info: http://www.gpsessentials.com
THIS APP WILL SHOW ADVERTISING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSTALLING/UPDATING.
GPS Essentials is not affiliated with any political party nor with any other organization mentioned in the ads, and it has no connection with any economic interests. If you don't like the ads, please contact AdMob.
WHAT ARE THE PERMISSIONS GOOD FOR?
✓ Coarse/Fine location: To access network locations and GPS
✓ Full internet access: To read map tiles, send bug reports
✓ Modify/delete USB storage contents: To write waypoints, tracks and images onto the SD card
✓ Read phone state and identity: To tag pictures with the device ID (can be switched off in settings)
✓ Take pictures and videos: Camera HUD, take pictures
✓ Your accounts: Required to run Google Maps v2
It’s time to meet the new neighbourhood!
• Locate the lowest gas prices in your area
• Discover the best local businesses and services near you with our proximity-based search
• Get to your destination easily and efficiently with our maps, which zoom, pan and automatically refresh with search results
• Read thousands of user reviews from our active community of consumers and local experts
• Rate and review your favourite – or least favourite – businesses on the go
• Discover the latest deals and products from your favourite businesses with our deal finder
• Find a business using our business directory and get all the information you need, from opening hours to photos (where available)
• View business hours, payment methods, menus, websites, addresses and phone numbers using our extensive business directory
• Share business listings with others via e-mail, SMS, Facebook or Twitter
• Do a person search or find a business with our reverse phone lookup feature, which lets you conduct a reverse phone search to look up a number you may not recognize
• Get notified about the best attractions and events happening in your area or
Important note regarding permissions required:
While we have significantly reduced the permissions required by the YP app, a permission to access the phone's external storage is still required solely for the purpose of caching map data, which is required by Google Maps.
The YP app will in no way access or alter any of the user's private data, pictures, videos or other files.
Mit der CashPool-App finden Sie ab jetzt immer die Geldautomaten des CashPools* in Ihrer Nähe oder an einem beliebigen Ort ihrer Wahl.
Außerdem können Sie sich den schnellsten Weg zum nächstgelegenen Geldautomaten berechnen und anzeigen lassen. Sparen Sie sich mit der CashPool-App bequem und einfach die Geldautomatengebühren der Fremdbanken.
Die Funktionen im Überblick:
• Auflistung der CashPool* Geldautomaten in Ihrer Nähe bzw. an einem Ort Ihrer Wahl
• Detailansicht mit Angaben zum Standort des Geldautomaten
• Anzeige der CashPool* Geldautomaten auf einer Landkarte
• Bequeme Routenberechnung zu einem Geldautomaten Ihrer Wahl
Standort: Suche in Ihrer Umgebung.
Internet: Abrufen der Suchergebnisse und des Kartenmaterials.
* Dem CashPool sind u.a. folgende Partnerbanken angeschlossen:
- BBBank eG
- Degussa Bank GmbH
- National-Bank AG
- Santander Consumer Bank AG
- Santander Bank, Zweigniederlassung der Santander Consumer Bank AG
- Südwestbank AG
- Targobank AG & Co.KGaA
- Wüstenrot Bank AG
- weitere CashPool Partner: http://www.cash-pool.de/
Where can I find the next charging station? What are the most relevant questions and answers in the field of electromobility? Are there any events and news for pioneers and every-day-users of electromobility?
In order to participate the broad public in the (electro-)mobility transition the app was developed as part of the R&D-project "Online Schaufenster Elektromobiltät" (www.livinglab-bwe.de).The project, funded by the "Ministerium für Wissenschaft, Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg", is realized by a project consortium consisting of Fraunhofer IAO, YellowMap AG and "e-mobil BW – Landesagentur für Elektromobilität und Brennstoffzellentechnologie Baden-Württemberg GmbH".
The feature "charging station search" which is independent of manufacturer, provides the opportunity to find charging stations in your vicinity and indicates all charging stations and their status-information in Baden-Württemberg and Germany, unless the energy provider has already provided this information.
Value Added Services
The app "elektromobil-dabei" provides the following value added services:
• Features of charging-stations: map and address coordinates of charging stations in Baden-Württemberg and Germany; searching nearby and by address; automatic geo-localization; status of charging stations (occupied, vacant, blocked; if provided by energy-suppliers); routing to charging stations
• R&D Project profiles and project videos of the Schaufenster Elektromobilität "LivingLab BWemobil" (www.livinglab-bwe.de)
• News and Events in the field of electromobility: in general and in regard to our projects especially
• FAQ-catalogue: the most relevant questions and answers in the field of electromobility realised as Frequently-Asked-Questions
• Elektr-O-Mat: Which kind of electromobility user am I?
The tool Elektr-O-Mat is a self-assessment tool for citizens and users. They input some preferences and facts about their individual mobility behaviour and will get a ranking of recommended electric vehicles and electric vehicle sharing systems which match their needs best
There are also great additional features planned for the future. That implies that the app will be extended successively. Following value added services are planned:
• Advanced charging station search and route planner inclusive registration
It helps to find electric charging-stations; but not only the geo-coordinates where it is placed but also the meta-information which are important for the citizens and users are stated. This includes real-time information service about charging plugs, fees and payment plans, which stations are in use at the moment and cannot serve, known defects, etc.
• Creating and using an individual profile: "My own electric vehicle" & "My favourite places"
Very often mobility of individuals takes place in a quite limited space area - between home, job, kindergarten, school, community work, preferred fitness center, shopping malls etc.
In the next version of elektromobil-dabei the citizens and users can register and personalise the app to their profile (to look for charging-stations close to their common places and routes, to recommend stations to others, to suggest and vote for new stations as-an-expert, to get personalised traffic information pushed, etc.)
• Rate, Comment, Share, Giving feedback
Rate, Comment, Share, Giving feedback in terms of the slogan "Discussing – Participating – Creating (Electro-)Mobility"