The app comes with a pattern recognition system so kids can color beautiful Filly scenes or use their imagination to free draw.
Filly is one of the most popular toy brands for girls in many countries. With the help of this app every Filly fan can learn how to draw a beautiful Filly in a couple minutes. Join the fun and create Filly butterfly wings by using different color pencils, pens, paint brushes, eraser, and apply the Kaleidoscope effect to create the perfect style for your Filly friend.
Learn to draw your favorite characters! The app includes a step-by-step tutorial on how to draw Filly’s. The easy to learn feature was designed for kids with optional auto correction and pattern recognition.
Share your art with your friends! There is a beautiful coloring book mode with preloaded images. This mode allows Filly fans to select and create their own Filly’s or favorite Filly scene and then send them to their friends.
Learning to draw is fun! After completing the drawing class kids can start create their own drawings and let their imagination fly.
Here is what you can do with Mandala Maker Free:
- you can erase the Mandala on the screen.
- you can take back your last click, even the erasing of a Mandala.
- you can switch between a simple and a symmetric pen.
- you can choose a simple pen or a simple design like a circle or a heart to draw with.
- you can choose the number of symmetric repitititions.
- you can choose the width of your pen or of the design to draw with.
- you can choose the color to draw with.
This application teaches perseverance and accuracy, develops fine motor skills and attention in children.
The application allows you to save pictures, edit them, and share them.
Report any bugs or feature requests please write in the comments or email - email@example.com.
Tags: educational games for children, drawing tool, coloring, imagination, educational applications
● Easy to draw beautiful flowers
● Choose your favorite colors
● 8 special kaleidoscope drawing modes to let your imaginations fly.
Please feel free to share your Art on Facebook.
27 algorithms to choose from (some of them are only available in the full version):
- Depth-first search (DFS)
- Breadth-first search (BFS)
- Count connected components (using BFS)
- Greedy coloring
- BFS coloring
- Dijkstra's algorithm (shortest path)
- A*/A-star (shortest path, Euclidean distance)
- DFS spanning tree
- BFS spanning tree
- Prim's algorithm (minimum spanning tree)
- Kruskal's algorithm (minimum spanning tree/forest)
- Bridge edges finding
- Articulation points/cut vertices finding
- Eulerian graph detection
- Semi-Eulerian graph detection
- Tarjan's algorithm for strongly connected components in directed graphs
- Tree detection
- Bipartite graph detection
- Complete graph detection
- Tree center (unweighted graph)
- Tree center (weighted graph)
- Tree radius
- Tree diameter
- Tree node eccentricity
- Tree centroid
- Complement (inverse) graph
- Fleury's algorithm (Eulerian cycles/paths in Eulerian and semi-Eulerian graphs)
...and more to come!
Create a graph manually, or use the special graph creation tool to create one of the following graphs (some of them are only available in the full version):
- Platonic (Tetrahedron, Cube, Octahedron, Icosahedron, Dodecahedron)
- Dozens of graph algorithms to choose from in the full version
- Step by step execution
- Create simple graphs and multigraphs (only available in the full version)
- Create weighted and unweighted graphs
- Create directed and undirected graphs
- Show/hide node degrees
- Loop edges & multi-edges support
- Custom node labels
- Custom node radius
- Custom edge weights
- Detailed execution log for all available algorithms
- Export graph as image to photo gallery
- Export graph as SVG vector file
- Save your graphs and load them later
- Graph statistics (number of nodes, number of edges, node degrees, Eulerian, semi-Eulerian, connected components)
- Pinch to zoom
Do you type German texts on your mobile?
Are you annoyed by getting to the Umlauts?
Here's the solution - a softkeyboard WITH the German Umlauts and the "scharfes S" - ß!
Speed up typing Tüpfelhyänenöhrchen, Übergrößenträger or Heizölrückstoßabdämpfung!
The app does not contain a dictionary and does no laggy autocompletion. (It does not suppress autocompletions that other apps like browsers supply, though.)
It's optimized for the limited space that mobile displays offers, but may be used on tablets as well.
An optional force feedback can be configured through system settings.