A life saver! No longer do I have to worry about Play Music and its media library hassles and crashing when I can just play all the MP3s in a folder, just like I do on my PC! EDIT: The widget seems to have been removed from the program at some update :( EDIT: It is only unavailable when the program is moved to SD card.
Top Tier Best app to sort songs, albums, and artists by folder. Definitely worth buying if you want to easily organize your music.
My favorite music player so far, what's missing is m4a support(it does find the files and read the metadata, but it won't play them) and it would be nice if you could add a folder containing subfolders to a playlist, having to select each one individually is a bit tedious. Otherwise fantastic. /edit Ability to add subfolders to playlist was added. A tiny complaint i have is that the widget in the pulldown menu has the next song button right next to the exit button. So i close the player on accident quite often.
Been using it for years, great for audio books, it doesn't try to organize your music and I love that. Great app!
This app is amazing. You can do anything you want when it comes to music I just wish that there would be more color themes
Best music folder player now yet.
* Updated Czech, Slovene and Spanish translations. Many thanks to Jiří, Erazem and Santiago.
* Added setting to hide file extensions.
* Adding 'Playing Now' item to drawer.
* Improvements for shuffle playback
* A lot of other improvements and fixes.
* Added workaround for crashes on some Android 7 devices.
* Updated Turkish translation. Many thanks to Burhan 2010
* Further fixes
Fashion design with Equalizer, Search and Audio Visualizer. 5,000,000+ downloads